Author Topic: Advisor Neal  (Read 55216 times)

Offline NeSSi

Re: Advisor Neal
« Reply #105 on: January 09, 2019, 01:03:30 PM »
Does anyone know if Advisor Neal and Psychic Neal are the same person on Keen? I have only read with Psychic Neal.

No, they are not the same.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #106 on: January 09, 2019, 01:41:06 PM »
He was alright for me. Totally flipped his reading, but did get the contact prediction correct and his first positive reading was right

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #107 on: February 08, 2019, 03:35:46 PM »
Any updates on this reader? :) he’s been super blunt with me which I love. So not a sugar coater

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #108 on: February 08, 2019, 10:00:26 PM »
Any updates on this reader? :) he’s been super blunt with me which I love. So not a sugar coater
He was wrong for me. Said the my poi was stubborn and was a hermit but will come forward nothing he said come to pass.

Offline kittcat98

« Reply #109 on: February 09, 2019, 03:51:14 AM »
I read with him a few times in hopes that maybe one of his predictions would come true, but nope nothing...

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #110 on: February 13, 2019, 07:41:22 AM »
Same here read with him on two different occasions not one thing happened as predicted all fluff.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #111 on: May 04, 2019, 06:23:31 AM »
I haven’t spoken to him for years, he randomly blocked me on my old keen account. I don’t remember why. He just gave me the most negative reading 😩 I don’t remember if his last predictions planned out but oh god I hope not. :(

Offline russianred

« Reply #112 on: May 12, 2020, 09:22:15 PM »
Does anyone still read with him?

I read with him a couple times months ago now.  His prediction was correct and his timing was right, too.  I'm not sure he got the reason for a delay/blockage right, but he never said anything factually inaccurate.  I'm on a psychic fast for this month, but I might go back to him at some point just for advice from a man's perspective.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #113 on: July 23, 2020, 03:10:32 PM »
Updates?
read with him yesterday, gave me the good, bad and warnings. Def not a fairytale reader

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #114 on: December 30, 2020, 01:24:04 PM »
Hey guys ! Just curious if anyone still reads with Neal. And what your experiences have been like. I haven’t read with him recently and have basically stopped but I remember him being flip floppy

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #115 on: December 30, 2020, 01:51:58 PM »
I just read with him on 2 pois last week... well he wasn't flip floppy and gave the same answer like the last time I talked to him.
He seemed very confident on reading the POIs traits.. and the current is correct.
Made predictions for reconciliation with one on May/June period. Will update

Offline Solitude_Soul

« Reply #116 on: December 31, 2020, 01:54:39 PM »
He is an empath and reads the current thoughts/feelings well. I wouldn't count on his predictions though.

Offline LiliM93

« Reply #117 on: January 12, 2021, 11:35:58 PM »
I would say he is moderately accurate. I read with him back in May of 2020 and again today. He read the situation pretty well, picked up the third party and briefly described how my poi is feeling, which seemed accurate. His timing is all over the place though. His predictions haven't come to pass yet, but he definitely leans a bit more negative. Overall wasn't a horrible reading but definitely not fairytale.

Offline russianred

« Reply #118 on: January 17, 2021, 08:13:34 AM »
Hey guys ! Just curious if anyone still reads with Neal. And what your experiences have been like. I haven’t read with him recently and have basically stopped but I remember him being flip floppy

I haven't read with him for quite some time now. He did give me a warning regarding my interactions with POI which ended up being true, but I'm not sure he (or anyone, honestly) ever grasped the bigger picture with my POI - that we were just not going to work in spite of my best efforts. I talked to Neal a few times over a year, and I wish he had just told me that.  I liked him though.  Most readers seem to miss the big picture.

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #119 on: July 02, 2021, 03:05:35 PM »
I read with him recently and tbh he nailed everything, after reading a lot of this forum and getting psychic readings I think we need to understand who and which kind of psychic we are reading with, it is mentioned here many times that he is an empath and is great with the feelings and present and not a prediction reader so I am unsure why people  keep trying to say he wasn't good on predictions... we see that as he is an empath and we go to them to see what is happening in the now and with someone and how they are feeling about us or the situation or maybe just what is going on in their lives... he did predict how things might go but I am not going to hold him to it as he was reading my POI's energy in that moment, I would love to see it happen as it was being around each other more but I think only time will tell. Anyone else have any validating stories from him seeing POI's feelings etc?