Author Topic: Soulful Journey  (Read 21039 times)

Offline tellmewhy

Re: Soulful Journey
« Reply #45 on: August 19, 2018, 08:08:31 PM »
7/25/2018  ***** phone
I hate to do this, but poi just got married to a girl in lebanon... whatever you were telling me about an october reconnect must have been a fairytale... Wow

Why are these readers lying?

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #46 on: August 19, 2018, 10:53:08 PM »
7/25/2018  ***** phone
I hate to do this, but poi just got married to a girl in lebanon... whatever you were telling me about an october reconnect must have been a fairytale... Wow

Remember you are only getting one side of a conversation. Many times people twist around what they have been told. You can’t expect every reader to be 100%  also,  what kind of reconnect? Does that mean that person will contact them again or be in a relationship? He may contact her again for something but it may not be of romantic nature.   There are two sides to every story , the truth is in the middle.   I also think most people have unrealistic expectations of what a psychic can and can’t do and also different psychics have different abiliornuse them differently than another. 

Saying why these readers are liars is unfair.  You’re expecting perfection.  You are taking a snapshot and don’t know all the details and basing it on one comment.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #47 on: August 19, 2018, 11:11:33 PM »
I personally had a reading with her and she lied to me as well. I even wrote a bad review for her. I believe she tells people what they want to hear and that was in my case. someone had recommended her to me, When I called she asked me when the last contact, I informed her it was a day before, she painted a rosy picture for me. So yeah I believe the person who left the message, I don't need the entire story, I was once painted a similar picture for as well.

7/25/2018  ***** phone

Remember you are only getting one side of a conversation. Many times people twist around what they have been told. You can’t expect every reader to be 100%  also,  what kind of reconnect? Does that mean that person will contact them again or be in a relationship? He may contact her again for something but it may not be of romantic nature.   There are two sides to every story , the truth is in the middle.   I also think most people have unrealistic expectations of what a psychic can and can’t do and also different psychics have different abiliornuse them differently than another. 

Saying why these readers are liars is unfair.  You’re expecting perfection.  You are taking a snapshot and don’t know all the details and basing it on one comment.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #48 on: August 19, 2018, 11:12:39 PM »
Worst readers, Soulful Journey and magical Sandra

Offline jas

« Reply #49 on: August 20, 2018, 01:44:03 AM »
Tellmewhy have you ever read with SJ?  You posted feedback that was left but you haven't given any indication if you read with her or not.  Sounds like you have.....did she get everything wrong?

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #50 on: August 20, 2018, 02:37:31 AM »
I posted below that I did read with her, the post is below. Plus when you read with her she normally paints a great picture, I personally don't trust any reader who asks you when you last spoke to the person. When I saw the message the person posted on her site, it reminded me of her reading because it was similar with the exception that this guy is stocking me. If you read her reviews it sounds like she only spills positive crap to her callers that's why she has so many 5****

Tellmewhy have you ever read with SJ?  You posted feedback that was left but you haven't given any indication if you read with her or not.  Sounds like you have.....did she get everything wrong?

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #51 on: October 21, 2022, 05:26:26 PM »
Bumping! Any updates

Offline jas

« Reply #52 on: October 25, 2022, 10:16:12 PM »
She has a big following and if you go to her private site it is hard to get an appointment with her.  I am an old an loyal customer and I still have to wait a few weeks.  She must be good for others or she wouldn't be that busy. I love her, but she may not work for everyone.

Offline midwest60

« Reply #53 on: December 06, 2022, 01:26:43 PM »
She is one of the few people I call on Keen anymore. I call her more for her empath skills and work related questions.

I did ask her about a guy I worked with who asked me to dinner.  I ended up going out with him as she suggested it would be fun and that the guy thought I was funny.  It ended up being a work related dinner and felt awkward.  Anyway, I finally figured out why it was so awkward because the guy told me he was gay.  So, SJ did not pick up on this fact, but neither did any other reader.

I will continue to call SJ because she seems very intelligent to me, gifted, and kind.

Offline MAgirl

« Reply #54 on: March 08, 2023, 03:38:07 AM »
Her reading was so negative I was depressed for months 😵‍💫

pfizer

« Reply #55 on: March 10, 2023, 01:29:44 AM »
to be honest, if reading are so negative while positive ones pending or didnt happen within timeframes; maybe the result is really negative.

getting reading is to prepare ourselves for the worst, then we move on and live our life to fullest.

i have few readers who are not afraid to deliver negative messages and i have to eat it because at the end they are correct.

Offline Mina

« Reply #56 on: March 10, 2023, 04:12:07 AM »
to be honest, if reading are so negative while positive ones pending or didnt happen within timeframes; maybe the result is really negative.

getting reading is to prepare ourselves for the worst, then we move on and live our life to fullest.

i have few readers who are not afraid to deliver negative messages and i have to eat it because at the end they are correct.

Yeah no… I use to think that they are to  “prepare for me for the worst” but I realized for me that no way to go into reading. Because (again for me) then just becomes self sabotaging fulfilling prophecy.

Uncertainty, fear, anger (which are everyday emotions) are part of life. I’m just saying for me this assumption (even with good intentions) did not do me any favors.

But I do think this a great question to ask why you are getting readings. And if one is avoiding a feeling of denial, I think it does lead addiction. Does that make sense?

pfizer

« Reply #57 on: March 11, 2023, 04:45:07 AM »

Yeah no… I use to think that they are to  “prepare for me for the worst” but I realized for me that no way to go into reading. Because (again for me) then just becomes self sabotaging fulfilling prophecy.

Uncertainty, fear, anger (which are everyday emotions) are part of life. I’m just saying for me this assumption (even with good intentions) did not do me any favors.

But I do think this a great question to ask why you are getting readings. And if one is avoiding a feeling of denial, I think it does lead addiction. Does that make sense?

if we keep trying different readers aimed at getting a outcome that we wanted to hear; then it's not just an addiction, it's delusional.

then what we needed to deal with, is our inner self.

anything