Author Topic: Advisor Neal  (Read 54579 times)

Offline Apalm831

Advisor Neal
« on: June 26, 2017, 01:31:33 AM »
Anybody read with this guy? Your Thoughts?

Offline Shayalay

Re: Advisor Neal
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2017, 01:50:14 AM »
I have, several times. I thought I started a thread on him? Anyway, he can be really right but he can be really inconsistent and not get much, even when a lot is going to happen.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2017, 01:58:13 AM »
Yeah, I thought I saw something around here... guess I'm just lazy...  :P

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2017, 02:07:05 AM »
My last reading with him was really bad so I don't know if I'll use him again. It was in early March and he couldn't get any of the good things to come that did happen. And one, a big break-through, was just a month later after the reading.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2017, 02:31:41 AM »
He didn't pick up on it at all?

Offline whskers

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2017, 10:08:01 PM »
Anymore updates?  Prediction happened? He sent me 2 free minutes and I'm thinking if I should use it haha. He is one of those people who has glowing reviews in keen!

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2017, 11:08:41 PM »
He's very hit-or-miss for me and because of that, for me not worth his price. YMMV.

Offline whskers

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2017, 09:47:47 PM »
I read with Advisor Neal last Sunday. I was calling him about guy C.  He's a new guy in my life that I'm starting to really like.  I called Advisor Neal and he said.. "is this a new guy? This guy is looking more optimistic than the old energy that you had." He was referring to guy J.  I was happy he picked that up right off the bat because i always call advisors for guy J. He picked up on the situation accurately and just advised me guy C was just having some me-time. 

The only negative i have to say about Advisor Neal is about 2 months ago, i asked him if guy J is having intimate relationship with another girl, and he said no.  But the other day he changed his story. He said they are in an intimate relationship. 
« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 10:49:21 PM by whskers »

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2017, 10:35:22 PM »
Is it possible they were not intimate 2 months ago but are now? Could it be he is still accurate about that? That's so cool he was able to pick up the energies like that. I have never spoken with him but maybe I will 🤔

Offline whskers

« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2017, 10:50:11 PM »
Is it possible they were not intimate 2 months ago but are now? Could it be he is still accurate about that? That's so cool he was able to pick up the energies like that. I have never spoken with him but maybe I will 🤔

Yes that's possible. However 10 other advisor I call say guy J and girl hang out but not intimate. But very flirty. I actually asked if they are in a "sexual relationship" and advisor Neal said yes.

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2017, 09:17:21 PM »
I decided to call him and really liked him. His predictions are in line with others. Time will tell!

Offline Kate

« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2017, 12:28:33 AM »
Neal is one of the best on Keen imo. I've been talking to him for a while, he has helped me through one of the hardest phases of my life. He is very honest, but also very compassionate and kind with his delivery. Neal is - hands down - one of the best empaths you will ever talk to. Very valuable.

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2017, 12:46:30 AM »
Neal is one of the best on Keen imo. I've been talking to him for a while, he has helped me through one of the hardest phases of my life. He is very honest, but also very compassionate and kind with his delivery. Neal is - hands down - one of the best empaths you will ever talk to. Very valuable.

That's really good to know. I loved his style and personality. Sometimes I feel uncomfortable talking to male psychics like they are judging me or something but I felt very comfortable chatting with him. Empath abilities aside, has he been right with predictions?

Offline Kate

« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2017, 01:09:34 AM »
Yes he has so far - providing you follow his advice - he will navigate you through the relationship and help you understand your partner. He will let you know if you're wasting your time. If you break with the advice he gives on the best course of action, the reading can change (i.e. contact predictions etc.) - as it would with anyone. But he is truthful and very intelligent.  I will always turn to him for advice.

Offline Jewel101

« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2017, 01:14:56 AM »
Would like to read with him, hoping he can give me an outcome or further details than the surface

anything