Author Topic: Christina4747733  (Read 144828 times)

Offline Baypark1

Re: Christina4747733
« Reply #255 on: September 22, 2017, 01:36:34 PM »
She's told 3 people that someone will die? It seems thats pretty obvious isnt it? We all have someone we know that is will  die eventually don't we? Before the dying predictions, it was pregnancy, before that it was something else. 

Offline candy1

« Reply #256 on: September 22, 2017, 02:23:32 PM »
She's told 3 people that someone will die? It seems thats pretty obvious isnt it? We all have someone we know that is will  die eventually don't we? Before the dying predictions, it was pregnancy, before that it was something else.

She specifically said an older female in my POI's life that they receive a lot of support from... another reader also predicted an older female relative in my POI's life would pass away (but that was in the spring) so far, haven't heard from him that anyone in his life had passed away....

Offline njlady

« Reply #257 on: September 22, 2017, 03:55:27 PM »
That what I been doing for the past 2 weeks. I can't I need to work out can't switch gym too just in a one year contract.
[/quote]

You don't mind paying 10,000+ for all these readings, but paying for a new gym membership is out of the question???

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #258 on: September 22, 2017, 05:00:41 PM »

She specifically said an older female in my POI's life that they receive a lot of support from... another reader also predicted an older female relative in my POI's life would pass away (but that was in the spring) so far, haven't heard from him that anyone in his life had passed away....

Sorry for being skeptical, but doesn't everyone have an older female in their life that will be dying?  I just find it interesting that she has these "themes" and she tells people the same thing. 

Offline mystery123

« Reply #259 on: September 22, 2017, 06:27:44 PM »
And also it annoyed me because I am spending money and someone else is getting read.. so that put me off from readings..

Offline candy1

« Reply #260 on: September 22, 2017, 07:06:19 PM »

Sorry for being skeptical, but doesn't everyone have an older female in their life that will be dying?  I just find it interesting that she has these "themes" and she tells people the same thing.

haha yes, I agree - I was just saying she didn't say "someone" she was specific that it was an older female that he is close to.  And, in the case of my POI, I don't think there is too many older males left in his life... so.... I wasn't saying that I believe that she is correct in that case... guess only time will tell...

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #261 on: September 22, 2017, 08:11:58 PM »
I never got that with her or the pregnancy one either.

Offline Jewel101

« Reply #262 on: September 22, 2017, 08:12:27 PM »

Me either

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #263 on: September 22, 2017, 08:31:27 PM »

No...I don't have an older female in my life who would be dying. I'd say plenty of people don't.

Offline candy1

« Reply #264 on: September 22, 2017, 09:54:11 PM »

Me either.  And as far as the death one goes, I got that in two readings with her weeks apart.  I also had a reading with someone on a different site in the spring that also said that an older female in his life would pass... I hope for his sake that that is not true.  As others have pointed out, she is a tarot reader, she tells you what cards she pulls...  When you also think about the volume of calls she is receiving, of course there are going to be more than a couple that may get a "pregnancy card" or a "death of someone" close.

Offline knel27

« Reply #265 on: September 22, 2017, 10:17:48 PM »

Me either.  And as far as the death one goes, I got that in two readings with her weeks apart.  I also had a reading with someone on a different site in the spring that also said that an older female in his life would pass... I hope for his sake that that is not true.  As others have pointed out, she is a tarot reader, she tells you what cards she pulls...  When you also think about the volume of calls she is receiving, of course there are going to be more than a couple that may get a "pregnancy card" or a "death of someone" close.

AGREED!!! :)

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #266 on: September 22, 2017, 11:06:35 PM »

AGREED!!! :)

This is a good point.  However, that's kind of a scary thing to keep coming up and telling people.  From what I read it's a combination of cards that possibly means a death.  http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=98058    I don't know Tarot very well at all.  I just think it's odd that in a week or so period, she told 3 or 4 people about pregnancy and now 3 people about someone dying.  She's had a few other themes as well but I can't remember so I'd have to go back and read this thread.   I hope her predictions (the good ones) work for everyone.  She did not work for me. 

Offline YellowLove

« Reply #267 on: September 22, 2017, 11:40:27 PM »
Weird, I hadn't read with her but in tarot, the death card usually signifies new beginnings/new phase.

Offline candy1

« Reply #268 on: September 23, 2017, 12:22:48 AM »
Weird, I hadn't read with her but in tarot, the death card usually signifies new beginnings/new phase.

If I remember the call correctly she didn't say the death card but that the cards on her table indicated an upcoming death.

Offline psychicgirl87

« Reply #269 on: September 28, 2017, 12:02:58 AM »
im kind of freaking out...I had a call with her and now shes sees someone dying in my family by the end of the year. First it was someone in my POI's family (an older female).

Wtf? She also said she sees a lot of negative energy around (maybe even voodoo). Ok seriously WTF???

anything