Author Topic: Christina4747733  (Read 145008 times)

Offline candy1

Re: Christina4747733
« Reply #105 on: July 24, 2017, 11:25:03 PM »
And she won't drag out the time..... In fact the first call I had with her she said "if I start going so fast it's because I know this is expensive and soon they will come on and say you only have a minute left" that call was less than 10 minutes and lots of information.... And at her rate...... Who can complain!!

Offline candy1

« Reply #106 on: July 25, 2017, 12:37:14 AM »
She doesn't "sound" super confident, but I think it's more the language barrier and her not confident in her English?

Offline knel27

« Reply #107 on: July 25, 2017, 12:49:23 AM »
don't let her not sounding confident fool you. Christina talks to herself and tries to make sense of things as she's telling you...which is sort of a nice way to know she's not purposely trying to bs you. She stops sometimes on the phone with me and says "wait no, thats not right, i need to double check this" and starts talking to herself and confirms the answer with her second deck of cards. also part of that might be the language barrier as she knows what she's trying to say but has a hard time explaining. like my first call when i asked why my old POI wouldn't come around until september she tried to explain it like he's going through PMS (it was really funny the way she explained this in her accent). thats why i listen to every word no matter how confident or not she sounds, she's on point and has been more accurate for me than any of these other readers mentioned on this forum.

Offline knel27

« Reply #108 on: July 25, 2017, 01:37:14 AM »
Yeah it was less about her sounding or not sounding confident and the fact that she totally got those two things dead wrong. So, she either got lucky, or at the end of this month i'll update to say she was right!

hope she's right for you!! keep us updated :)

Offline mignnone

« Reply #109 on: July 28, 2017, 10:27:03 AM »
She said my POI would be going out of town and when they come back things will be better. This was absolutely true. I called her at the beginning of the month and things unfolded within the last week. During the reading I didn't think she was correct but it has been confirmed that she was.

Offline monika

« Reply #110 on: July 30, 2017, 01:10:59 AM »
She does. I just had one with her

Offline monika

« Reply #111 on: July 30, 2017, 01:27:00 AM »
I believe she is great. She definitely has a gift. So far, she was the most accurate for me. Let us know what you think about her. Her line moves fast so hopefully you should get your chance to speak with her today.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #112 on: July 30, 2017, 03:04:24 AM »
hope I get to ready with her. I'm sure she said the same thing as other with that my poi has feeling for me.  8)

Offline mystery123

« Reply #113 on: July 30, 2017, 03:28:07 AM »
hope I get to ready with her. I'm sure she said the same thing as other with that my poi has feeling for me.  8)

Why do you wanna spend your money anymore when you know what she is going to say? And, even if she says opposite will you believe her and disregard all other readings or move on?

Just trying to throw a perspective.. I imagine you are going through tough times, but what's the point in spending money if you know the answer..just my two cents :)

Offline knel27

« Reply #114 on: July 30, 2017, 05:14:13 AM »

None of us can tell you what to do by any means. But are you really in a  good state of mind to be getting readings right now? Take it from someone who read for one year on a regular basis about the same POI (actually I got readings on this guy for the past 2.5 years if you include the time i dated him), all it did was set me back. 98% of readers told me this person would be back, and the other 2% told me he wouldn't and the ones who said he wouldn't were correct. My energy has shifted recently and I am moving on, and I no longer call about this person. But looking back, I held on to my POI because of so many readings. You need to let go and live your life. There are so many people out there. When this person is ready to talk or be with you they will come back. You will either still want them and try to work it out or you will have moved on. Either way its a win win situation. But seriously, when you go around saying all readers are fake or give you fairy tales or all say your POI has feelings...I mean what do you really expect? You're already going in with negativity and skepticism. This is so much easier said than done, but you need to let go a little and be open to other possibilities. Perhaps there is a reason why things are they way they are with you and your POI right now. You're holding on so tightly you're blocking anything that could be wonderful for you. The universe will deliver you what it is that you need, not what you want sometimes. I do wish you all the best, and hope you can find happiness and peace.

Offline knel27

« Reply #115 on: July 30, 2017, 05:29:48 AM »
Sorry to hear about that Knel. I was wondering if you can elaborate? They all said for sure he would be back and you just never heard from him again? 😕. Did they tell you time frames that lined up and everything?

Honestly I don't even want to focus on that. I'm in a good place and dating someone new. That post was just a piece of advice for lostsoul because I know what that feeling is like. Holding onto something for dear life because you're too afraid to let go. It's so important to let go and live life. I wish I just didn't get so many readings. I wish I never knew what keen was lol. Back in the day I'd go through a break up and just eventually meet someone else and move on. Readings really mess you up after a while and its so addicting. I'm just glad I've finally reached a point where I can call and ask about someone new or just get a general love life readings.  8)

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #116 on: July 30, 2017, 10:48:26 AM »

None of us can tell you what to do by any means. But are you really in a  good state of mind to be getting readings right now? Take it from someone who read for one year on a regular basis about the same POI (actually I got readings on this guy for the past 2.5 years if you include the time i dated him), all it did was set me back. 98% of readers told me this person would be back, and the other 2% told me he wouldn't and the ones who said he wouldn't were correct. My energy has shifted recently and I am moving on, and I no longer call about this person. But looking back, I held on to my POI because of so many readings. You need to let go and live your life. There are so many people out there. When this person is ready to talk or be with you they will come back. You will either still want them and try to work it out or you will have moved on. Either way its a win win situation. But seriously, when you go around saying all readers are fake or give you fairy tales or all say your POI has feelings...I mean what do you really expect? You're already going in with negativity and skepticism. This is so much easier said than done, but you need to let go a little and be open to other possibilities. Perhaps there is a reason why things are they way they are with you and your POI right now. You're holding on so tightly you're blocking anything that could be wonderful for you. The universe will deliver you what it is that you need, not what you want sometimes. I do wish you all the best, and hope you can find happiness and peace.

Very very well said :)

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #117 on: July 30, 2017, 02:34:47 PM »

Same here I wish I never done psychic and I wish I never met her. But I think we were we were destined to met.

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #118 on: July 30, 2017, 09:13:23 PM »

Same here I wish I never done psychic and I wish I never met her. But I think we were we were destined to met.

I would completely cut your POI out of your life. Block her and move on, treat her like sh*t basically since she has done the same to you. Give her a taste of her own medicine. If she had any feelings whatsoever, she would come back to you from the fear of losing you. She needs to feel your absence. If she doesn't come back then you have your answer.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2017, 09:15:29 PM by wildfox87 »

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #119 on: July 30, 2017, 09:31:49 PM »

I would completely cut your POI out of your life. Block her and move on, treat her like sh*t basically since she has done the same to you. Give her a taste of her own medicine. If she had any feelings whatsoever, she would come back to you from the fear of losing you. She needs to feel your absence. If she doesn't come back then you have your answer.

Eh I don't know. While I agree he should move on...sometimes they just come back and do the same crap over and over. Mine kept coming back repeatedly but overall was the same old stuff. That got so old lol.

But in his case it does sound like some form of "a taste of her own medicine " would be good.