Author Topic: Christina4747733  (Read 145357 times)

Offline Baypark1

Re: Christina4747733
« Reply #345 on: December 18, 2017, 04:44:32 PM »
Oh im sure I know who you got the info from. The craziest of all of them. Please go do something with your life.  Its so sad you feel you need to know everyone's business.  I'll tell you anything you want. Yep, I was addicted to calling psychics about an asshole that I couldn't let go of.  I'd say 99.9% of people here have done or are doing the same thing including the informant you have.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #346 on: December 18, 2017, 05:03:50 PM »
Actually today Im sick in bed so unfortunately I see these notifications.  As for who ended it, I did but it doesn't matter if I still had feelings for the guy. I got sucked in to psychic readings.  Thats the bottom line here.

As for globedove who is a controlling freak, sleeping with a married man while professing to be an almighty christ follower is sicker than me calling about a guy that moved on. Yet, she continued to call psychics while sending me videos of psychics who are evil.  Be careful of her.  She's a fruitcake. If its not her, I don't care who it is. I rarely come on here anymore. I just got sucked into this drama you started and am sorry I even wasted my time on such a thing.  But truly, for you to spend so much time on this topic and researching it and PMing people and getting the scoop on them, is truly sad.  Even sadder than me wasting so much time yearning for a man!!!!

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #347 on: December 18, 2017, 05:15:15 PM »
Nope. Like I said, I don't care. If people want to talk about me, go for it! I promise you I'm not that exciting.  I'm only someone that got hooked on a guy that wasn't good for me and got addicted to psychic readings.  Yep, I'm flawed.  At least I admut it.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #348 on: December 18, 2017, 05:22:53 PM »
Nope. Like I said, I don't care. If people want to talk about me, go for it! I promise you I'm not that exciting.  I'm only someone that got hooked on a guy that wasn't good for me and got addicted to psychic readings.  Yep, I'm flawed.  At least I admut it.

This is where I'd totally give you a high five in real life and get you drunk.

I don't drink. Thats another addiction of mine. See, I have nothing to hide.  My stupidity and mistakes, may help someone else someday

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #349 on: December 18, 2017, 05:29:31 PM »

This is where I'd totally give you a high five in real life and get you drunk.

I don't drink. Thats another addiction of mine. See, I have nothing to hide.  My stupidity and mistakes, may help someone else someday

I totally believe our suffering teaches us loads. I'm sure you've helped a lot of people and will continue to. If it makes you feel better, I probably shouldn't drink either. I threw up in my neighbors mailbox two years ago and I think they know.

suffering def teaches us a lot, and makes us learn hard lessons, but necessary ones  :D

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #350 on: December 18, 2017, 07:23:18 PM »
Sure, but some of the lessons don't have to be that friggin' hard, some of us do learn quicker and we get it.
I don't drink either, but it's not an addiction. I could never acclimate myself to the harsh taste of alcohol. I find it vile.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #351 on: December 22, 2017, 11:01:09 AM »
Who has the link to the keenbasher site?

I posted one i found on another thread and it didn't suprise me that my old username from 2011 and realist411 was listed. I always give honest feedback n i wait til predictions pan out or not to leave them. I used to wonder why there was ppl i never read with that blocked me lol oh well. Now im hardly on keen after figuring out only about 3 or 4 advisors  work for me and the few others i did like left keen a long time ago

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #352 on: December 23, 2017, 04:44:13 AM »
In this thread on another?...yes i took it as a blessing cuz 95% of the  readings i had back then was smoke up the ass so i definitely dodged a few bullets being  blacklisted due to my honesty lol i still leave honest feedback good or bad oh well. They probably share info in that info i wouldnt be surprised

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #353 on: December 23, 2017, 06:31:48 AM »
https://keenbashers.wordpress.com/

Offline jas

« Reply #354 on: December 24, 2017, 03:11:29 PM »
Realist has a very valid point.  If you look at the site it hadn't been updated since June and as soon as Realist pissed off the wrong person in here information is updated after laying dormant for almost six months.  HUMMM....makes me think there are readers in this forum and as long as they play nice they don't get called out.

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #355 on: March 21, 2018, 10:56:31 PM »
Any updates on this reader?

Offline njlady

« Reply #356 on: March 22, 2018, 03:53:18 PM »
Realist has a very valid point.  If you look at the site it hadn't been updated since June and as soon as Realist pissed off the wrong person in here information is updated after laying dormant for almost six months.  HUMMM....makes me think there are readers in this forum and as long as they play nice they don't get called out.

What does it matter if there are readers in here?  It's the internet. We're not behind a locked door.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #357 on: March 22, 2018, 04:23:31 PM »

What does it matter if there are readers in here?  It's the internet. We're not behind a locked door.

I think people are wary of the idea because of the potential for someone who reads for a living coming on here, pretending to be a "normal" consumer, and giving themselves or their other reader friends a glowing review under false pretenses.

It's certainly possible for someone to do that, but IMO it's fairly easy to spot. For me it's not a big worry but I know for other people here, it is.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #358 on: March 22, 2018, 05:31:05 PM »
It happens. There's quite a notable one on here that has more than a few profiles going and most of us know who she is.

Offline Russo1713

« Reply #359 on: March 22, 2018, 06:49:16 PM »
It happens. There's quite a notable one on here that has more than a few profiles going and most of us know who she is.
who?

anything