Author Topic: Christina4747733  (Read 144804 times)

Offline SunshineChick22

Re: Christina4747733
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2017, 04:00:11 PM »
I put money in my account just to try her and I became number eight and never got through.

I find it great that she is funny, hilarious, can make light of a situation, but is she accurate and does she resonate?

She has, by far, been the most accurate with me in terms of what she picks up and in things coming to pass.  I literally only ask "What will be happening with me and POI" and she tells me what she sees and what she gets in her cards.  Everything from events that happened and how we are feeling.  Like last night she picked up on the fact that I had been angry with him all day.  We haven't talked in 6 weeks, but I was feeling angry with him all day because yesterday I was thinking about what a mess the situation has become and how he has reacted and handled it, which is not in a very mature way.  She doesn't remember when you call her, so it's always a fresh read.  But her timelines are always the same.  I'm a little nervous because a couple of weeks ago she predicted a death with my POI - she said may not be literal, could be a firing from a job, but it was something that was not good.  Reading through her feedback I had seen that she had predicted a death for someone before and it happened, so I'm like eek lol  2 weeks ago she told me she saw me having neck pain - but that it wasn't physical, it was due to anxiety.  I was thinking ok, that never happens, but whatever.  Low and behold two days later, I started having really bad neck pain - like to the point where I couldn't turn my neck - it ended the other day.  But she did warn me last night, saying she was picking up on a lot of anxiety, more so on my part, and that I need to cut it out because things will change.

Offline knel27

« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2017, 04:44:35 PM »
Yea i rarely rave about readers, but I'm gonna give her some credit. Yes she is funny and will make you laugh, but she called me out on so much, in a way that i needed...such as my behaviors with my POI, my character and how I am right now, its like she got inside my head. I couldn't believe she even called me out on something I said to her that no other reader has picked up on when I've told them this...I said "i haven't heard from him in nearly one year." she actually said "I don't believe that you haven't heard ANYTHING in one year" (it was something along those lines). My mouth froze for a second, because one thing that NO ONE has picked up on is that I text my POI a few weeks ago since I was moving across the country and wanted to give his clothes back. That was the first text I sent in 9 months. The fact she picked up that i was sort of lying to her, really shocked me. She got inside my head and my POIs which impressed me. For those first time callers, be patient with her, and let her roll with whatever she is saying. Don't just fire away with questions and expect quick answers...I mean you can, but if you let her just talk she will point out warnings and give some guidance which is incredibly helpful, while at the same time you'll be laughing your ass off. You'll also want to talk for a while with how much info she gives you. I was number 8 last night and it took a couple hours for her to get to me.

Offline knel27

« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2017, 04:50:13 PM »
oh another thing she called me out on. I said to her at one point "well i'm in my 30s and I really want to get married and have a family soon".....she goes "no you're not really in the 30s, you're barely in your 30s" (something like that in her cool accent and tone)....damn...i am only 31....she just knows

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2017, 04:51:19 PM »
Yea i rarely rave about readers, but I'm gonna give her some credit. Yes she is funny and will make you laugh, but she called me out on so much, in a way that i needed...such as my behaviors with my POI, my character and how I am right now, its like she got inside my head. I couldn't believe she even called me out on something I said to her that no other reader has picked up on when I've told them this...I said "i haven't heard from him in nearly one year." she actually said "I don't believe that you haven't heard ANYTHING in one year" (it was something along those lines). My mouth froze for a second, because one thing that NO ONE has picked up on is that I text my POI a few weeks ago since I was moving across the country and wanted to give his clothes back. That was the first text I sent in 9 months. The fact she picked up that i was sort of lying to her, really shocked me. She got inside my head and my POIs which impressed me. For those first time callers, be patient with her, and let her roll with whatever she is saying. Don't just fire away with questions and expect quick answers...I mean you can, but if you let her just talk she will point out warnings and give some guidance which is incredibly helpful, while at the same time you'll be laughing your ass off. You'll also want to talk for a while with how much info she gives you. I was number 8 last night and it took a couple hours for her to get to me.

Agreed.  There have been times when I get so excited when she picks up on something without me saying that I'll start saying things and she will stop me and be like "wait, wait.  Let me tell you what I see and what my cards say, what's coming up, then we can talk about your comments."  She doesn't like to be given a lot of information and she likes to tell you what she gets first.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2017, 05:28:22 PM »
I both love and refer readers like this. She sounds friggin' amazing, but I don't want to get my hopes up. I'm difficult to read and those who mostly don't work for others, work ok for me. Not mind blowing, but ok to get by until I get sick of more wrongs than rights. She seems to be intuitive and uses the cards as a tool instead of 'needing' cards. That's a big difference. I generally detest those who are only cardreaders since it's a crap shoot with their skill levels.
Everyone is mentioning her accent. Where is she from?

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2017, 05:40:46 PM »
I both love and refer readers like this. She sounds friggin' amazing, but I don't want to get my hopes up. I'm difficult to read and those who mostly don't work for others, work ok for me. Not mind blowing, but ok to get by until I get sick of more wrongs than rights. She seems to be intuitive and uses the cards as a tool instead of 'needing' cards. That's a big difference. I generally detest those who are only cardreaders since it's a crap shoot with their skill levels.

I think her profile says she's from the Dominican Republic

Offline knel27

« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2017, 05:41:02 PM »

I COMPLETELY understand where you're coming from. I've been calling keen for 6-7 years now and have been through hundreds of readers. Most readers mentioned on this forum either have been inconsistent, wrong, or I'm still waiting on a timeline that continuously gets pushed back. For the first time I can actually say I found a reader who truly connected. And whats cool is I was 8 in line last night. You'd think she would be tired after hours of being on the phone without a break and I'd get a less than stellar reading. But no, she was phenomenal. I did not have to give her any info or a backstory and she just knew things. She also confirms things with two tarot decks or two different things because when I asked a question, before she'd give me a solid answer she would do something else with the cards to make sure it was correct. You can't bs this lady, (or you can to test her) but she just knows. I know not all readers connect with everyone, and I am not holding her to predictions as she validated her gift enough to me. Even if her predictions don't pass, I know she is accurately tuning into the situation, is funny, and gives very good advice that is specific to your character. Also...its 1.5/min, you really can't beat that. Its interesting how sometimes the cheapest advisors can be the best. As far as where she's from her profile does say Dominican...but I'm not entirely sure. I like her accent and the way she speaks!

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2017, 05:48:10 PM »
Oh really. I was 8 in line for four hours (that's the time I selected) and the line never moved, then once my four hours expired, it didn't connect, so I just went to bed. This was at 8pm PST, so she must have stayed on later than that.

I didn't read her entire profile, just forum reviews.

ladya

« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2017, 05:52:40 PM »
at least she's cheap lol so if her predictions don't pan out its not that much money wasted. i feel like the cut off should be 4/5 dollars a minute for readers in my opinion. especially in the first couple of minutes nothing happens so you're just waiting for them to tune in.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2017, 06:00:49 PM »
Oh really. I was 8 in line for four hours (that's the time I selected) and the line never moved, then once my four hours expired, it didn't connect, so I just went to bed. This was at 8pm PST, so she must have stayed on later than that.

I didn't read her entire profile, just forum reviews.

When I got in line I was #7, I think she started taking calls around 9:30 PM EST, I wasn't called until 12:30 AM EST.  But when I looked back just to see how many others were behind me, there were like 9.  I've never seen her that busy!  Usually 4-5  maybe.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2017, 07:30:04 PM »
oh another thing she called me out on. I said to her at one point "well i'm in my 30s and I really want to get married and have a family soon".....she goes "no you're not really in the 30s, you're barely in your 30s" (something like that in her cool accent and tone)....damn...i am only 31....she just knows

LOL you are still in your 30s though. I get what she was saying though

Offline Love-33

« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2017, 08:39:20 PM »
She seems awesome. I emailed her to ask he she could do an email reading because I can't call from the U.K. Hope she reads it and accepts doing an email reading!

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2017, 09:32:47 PM »
I underestimated how many people read these threads. She has 15 people in her line now. I'll have to give her a try when it dies down. 

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2017, 09:41:18 PM »
Jeeeeeeeeez, RUK? 15 - just wow. Everyone just go to bed!

Offline knel27

« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2017, 09:45:54 PM »
Yea but you know how it goes....a new thread forms about an advisor, people get curious and want to try, a few people post some good stuff and boom...a million people in que. Im very grateful for this forum as I probably would've never found her myself. And I'm sure the line will die down eventually like it does for a lot of readers. Although I thoroughly enjoyed my reading with her, I can imagine she is not for everyone. She will only tell you the truth, she curses a lot, makes jokes, sees through your bs as she validates your question with her cards before she can answer correctly, and is very blunt/direct....if you cannot handle this then don't call. I feel like you can learn a lot from the way she delivers news and gives you important advice and what to watch out for. She called me out on so much last night that I have no desire to call keen regularly like I have been, and to actually start opening my heart and my mind again. When people spark a change in you like that, to me its worth the wait and the money.

anything