Author Topic: Please name ONE psychic who you think is the most accurate for you  (Read 28948 times)

Offline Caroline

Re: Please name ONE psychic who you think is the most accurate for you
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2017, 10:03:03 PM »
Anne has been the most accurate on work and love I think she picks up their feelings, but she has been wrong on how things would pan out.  I also don't like how she gets judgy about the situation I am in with the current POI.

Offline hope4love

« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2017, 04:46:00 PM »
I was re-reading some of my old journals from when I first started calling readers about a long lost love and I will say that North Star Julie was the most accurate in terms of what was happening at the time. She picked up on his emotional state and accurately predicted no contact on a certain occasion when I was hoping it would happen. (she gave reasons why and it sounds very right)
Overall, she was spot on about this person (I would call regularly about him) but the long term prediction didn't happen. 

I read with her just a few months ago when she started taking callers again and asked about this former love who has been with someone for a few years.  She was honest and didn't feed me a bs story about how he misses me all the time, etc. but rather that he does think of me from time to time and he did think of contacting me in the past.
Her take is that he won't be with this person forever and he'll think of me a lot more when the relationship ends. Who knows... while Julie is quite accurate, she has also been very wrong about other scenarios. 
I wish she were online more often as her availability is sporadic. 
I agree with what others have said about readers having different strengths and that has been my experience. 

fwiw, NO one picked up on this former love having a gf in his life.  You'd think that would be significant for them to pick up but I found out on my own and while it wasn't a complete shock (given that we haven't spoken in quite some time), I was mad at readers more than anything else. 
Maybe they couldn't pick it up and they'd give me all this gobbly gook about Spirit not giving information, etc.  It still made me really mad and question readers, even the best ones.

I've read with the famous Yona a few times and while she's very ethical, she's just okay imo.  She has given me some cliched stuff which I dismiss and has also made some rather far fetched predictions that aren't related to what I was calling about. (I'll see if those predictions come to pass given her track record)
A few of her short term (minor) predictions happened although she did get the person mixed up in one of them which seems to be the norm for her.
Yona did pick up on this former love when I first read with her (and each time after that) and she got a re-connection with him for closure but the story kept changing with each read. 
She didn't pick up on the gf when I first with read with her and it came up in the last read and I think it's because I had found out about it.  So I do believe the cards are good at picking up the current energies.  She gave some very cliched lines about their relationship which I found disappointing.
I don't like how she repeats herself and I won't be calling her again.

I haven't had a read in a month's time which I'm very proud about and I may contact a couple of long time faves but it's with the usual caveats. 

Offline 5neatguysGAL

« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2017, 08:22:35 PM »
None.
Closest would be Happy2174. But I know she's not for most.

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2017, 10:12:02 AM »
As of my saying none. But I wish I could try QOC 18. I tried her sometimes but she would never pick my call and then she blocked me sadly :( My reason to call was work/ career stuff mainly which is still the way it was..... And now I anyways can no longer try any psychic. Not to sadly mention yona or sincerity :( may be whenever things get better.

Offline mystery123

« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2017, 11:58:27 AM »
As of my saying none. But I wish I could try QOC 18. I tried her sometimes but she would never pick my call and then she blocked me sadly :( My reason to call was work/ career stuff mainly which is still the way it was..... And now I anyways can no longer try any psychic. Not to sadly mention yona or sincerity :( may be whenever things get better.

Why do you say you can't try any psychic?

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2017, 12:34:05 PM »
Hi Mystery 123.... Because I have no job. I don't or cannot waste my savings on psychic readings. This has to be waited till I get a job and actually get my first pay check :(

Offline mystery123

« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2017, 06:23:31 PM »
Hi Mystery 123.... Because I have no job. I don't or cannot waste my savings on psychic readings. This has to be waited till I get a job and actually get my first pay check :(

Oh I am sorry i thought it had to do something because of some astro timing ot waiting on prediction.

Sending you positive vibes and may you find job in next 6 days:)

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2017, 11:52:04 PM »
Hi Mystery 123 thank you. But I am going to have a baby in 3 weeks so now 6 days best wishes may not work out here lol ;) but 6 weeks or 6 months could work out 😀. But once I have the money I would at least try:
sincerity
Qoc18
Gonna Farrell.
Luckily last time I had a psychic reading was a year away so I did not waste any money later. So whenever I get my salary I am going to do that :).

Offline mystery123

« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2017, 01:48:16 AM »
Hi Mystery 123 thank you. But I am going to have a baby in 3 weeks so now 6 days best wishes may not work out here lol ;) but 6 weeks or 6 months could work out 😀. But once I have the money I would at least try:
sincerity
Qoc18
Gonna Farrell.
Luckily last time I had a psychic reading was a year away so I did not waste any money later. So whenever I get my salary I am going to do that :).

hahaha okay! 6 weeks it is! and Congratulations! All the best:)

Yona Farrell has been good for me. I need to update her post. I think few things turned out like she said- nothing major but like a text, or my feelings, etc.

Offline member60636366

• C-133
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2017, 12:12:55 AM »
Dana

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2017, 07:53:59 PM »
Some of you may remember me as a regular poster back in the day.  After spending a lot of money on readings, I've cut back significantly and only read regularly with one reader who has proven to be the most accurate for ME.  That reader is QueenofCups18.  I have read with Anne about love, work, and family matters and she has managed to provide accurate details and prediction in each area.  Most importantly, she has told me things that were unknown to me at the time that I have later been able to confirm.  She tends to be phenomenal at picking up the present and making short term predictions.  I know she doesn't work for everyone, so I am grateful for the connection I have with her. 

I will give honorable mention to a few others.

Cookie: I read with her only once or twice a year.  She is not someone I would recommend you read with too frequently as she can be hit or miss and can confuse the past and the present, but I know firsthand the woman is truly gifted.  She has made accurate predictions and has described specific scenarios that have happened.

Yona:  I stopped reading with her because she can get confused and tends to be repetitive, but Yona made a pretty significant prediction that I thought was WAY off base.  Imagine my surprise when months later I was in the very situation Yona described in detail.  It was a jaw dropping moment.  That said, it actually wasn't related to what I called about.  I tend to find most of the accurate predictions I receive are those things the readers pick up on their own and aren't necessarily related to what I am trying to find out.

LadyP:  I don't recommend reading with her too frequently as she tends to be very conversational, but LadyP was really good for me when I used to read with her.  I have been involved in a situation with someone for some time now and LadyP called everything 3 years ago when I initially called her about it.  She remained firm in what she saw and thus far it's all been correct.  Since I started getting readings years ago, I have read about 4 different romantic situations, and she was actually overall correct about how all of them would play out.  As I said, if you read with her too frequently, I don't think you get much out of the readings other than counseling and advice, but she has helped me through some tough times. 

Keep in mind, I do not read for timing, I do not call about people I am not in communication/contact with, and I now space out my readings to ensure my energy is clear.

@ Synergy,

Is there anyone (either in your list of mentions or another reader) who you find has given you particularly good relationship guidance? I.e. what to do and when to get the most positive response / outcome?

Anyone else with thoughts on this, appreciated too. Thx

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2017, 01:04:07 AM »
Your description of these readers is spot on.

Yona:  she can get confused and tends to be repetitive.

LadyP:  she tends to be very conversational

Yona's ability to get things confused was just too much to bear. Perhaps she doesn't listen to her own inner voice as when to take time off.
LadyP's ability to talk and talk and talk and go off on her own crap. She is one of those readers that dissolves her psychic think into her human talk.

Offline maggie214

« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2018, 05:51:14 PM »
Gosh I feel so bamboozled by Sincerity.  I asked her very specific work related questions - her answers were always the same and were just not possible logically at all.  Nothing came to pass even remotely.  I was so disappointed.

So far the only one who has gotten anything right for me (and I ask purely career related questions) is Leanne H.  I have been very frustrated with the process.  I almost always here something will pan out that I am waiting to hear on and never happens - have called so many that were recommended on here.

I cannot speak to Yona.  We were unable to connect because, as she fully admitted, Skype did not work that day for the entire free world (something was down) but she never gave me money back and went radio silent after a few attempts to reschedule.   Cookie called me after I fell asleep in the middle of the night and so I barely remember anything she said.  That was a bummer!
« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 05:53:49 PM by maggie214 »

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2018, 06:04:33 PM »
Gosh I feel so bamboozled by Sincerity.  I asked her very specific work related questions - her answers were always the same and were just not possible logically at all.  Nothing came to pass even remotely.  I was so disappointed.

So far the only one who has gotten anything right for me (and I ask purely career related questions) is Leanne H.  I have been very frustrated with the process.  I almost always here something will pan out that I am waiting to hear on and never happens - have called so many that were recommended on here.

I cannot speak to Yona.  We were unable to connect because, as she fully admitted, Skype did not work that day for the entire free world (something was down) but she never gave me money back and went radio silent after a few attempts to reschedule.   Cookie called me after I fell asleep in the middle of the night and so I barely remember anything she said.  That was a bummer!

You could dispute through PayPal

Offline icloud9

« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2018, 09:06:34 PM »
Kira for sure.
She’s literally been right on everything so far, and I’ve so far asked her about three different  love situations.(actually one of them she picked up on her own)
 At first i didn’t like her because i didn’t like what she told me about my THEN-situation... turns out she was 100% right and everyone else fed me a fairy tale. (Except sincerity. She was right too.)
Currently waiting on the present situation to unfold, so if she’s right on this one I’ll have to say she has like 95% accuracy for me. Currently I’m in a stagnant situation with my current guy and she predicted this, so I’m waiting until this time period passes.(supposedly it lasts until January 😞) 
But boy is she blunt. Lol i don’t think her style is for everybody. She’s super nice but her delivery is extremely straightforward, no sugarcoating...so while it is refreshing, it’s definitely not for anyone, especially if your reading is a negative one...