Author Topic: Please name ONE psychic who you think is the most accurate for you  (Read 28979 times)

Offline lanlingyu

Me: 
love:  QOC18 (who has been right numerous times)
work: SINCERITY (who has been right many times)

QOC18: who can see the present scarily accurate.  She knows what just happened and what is on his mind at this very moment.  Maybe it is good to check in with her every now and then to see if there is any change.
SINCERITY: can see far out into the future.  Just ask her the question.  (work related)
« Last Edit: June 25, 2017, 07:04:21 PM by lanlingyu »

Offline Alchemist13

Lotus of light, Treu Destiny  and Fairie something something(she always picks up the negative tho)

Offline Bostongirl

Tarot by Penelope was right about what happened and why... Future plain wrong....
Diane731 got why we were not talking even named the man that was in the middle. First prediction passed but it was wrong person, but what happened and how the person was she nailed to a tee.
Yona: All I asked for was a general: Stated how I felt, what I was waiting for and described a meeting that will take place soon.
Diane731 also described contact and then a meeting. Told me what he would say and how he would act.
Will report back when happens.

Offline bstalling

Lady persephone and Leanne Halyburton Overall. I would only suggest those two at this point, they have been the most consistent.

I know you said Name One, but there is just no ONE Good psychic overall. They are good at particular things.
Lady Persephone has proven, over time, how right she was about particular people and their reasons/motivations for feeling or doing things. She would predict
emotional reactions and then predict events, and they would happen. She is NOT good with timing whatoever. Many things she said happened years later. If
you want insight into emotional matters/relationships, shes the one I think.

Leanne Halyburton, although she can be very annoying with her preaching and stories, has proven over time to be 80 percent right in terms of predictions
into relationships, career, random stuff she sees. Her insight is realistic, not negative. 10 Predictions Only, you can't ask her direct questions because
she will preach or spin biased views based on her assumption of your question.

Yona would be a trailing third, but I would not read with her again. Shes become way less accurate over time.

Anyway, its kind of bittersweet looking back. Everyone else has been a mixed bag.

Offline kumamon

For only name one, I would choose Cookie

Offline wildfox87

Queen of Cups18 has been the most accurate with love matters for me also, especially present. And what she said would be happening, happened exactly as she said it would. Amazing how she picks up on little  specific things that she would have noway of knowing.

Offline Shayalay

Gosh, either Cookie or the one I won't talk about in public anymore. Cookie def has the best and most accurate overviews for me.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
I think I would have to say Cookie too.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
Since I am hoping to use this board in order to actually review psychics:

QOC18 - I agree with the recommendation on the present and what's coming up, also the feelings have been right on from what I can tell. Has gotten countless things correct for me as recent as this last weekend. Also, most everyone that I've ever called about has been someone I had pretty consistent contact with, or was dating. I will preface this by saying that I don't know if ANYONE is right related to contact except for Anne - but it was someone I was dating.
Ness21 - Great for the overall or if something is just "no". I know people think she's negative - I have gotten negative and positive predictions from her. She was right for me regarding a longterm ex.
NorthStarJulie - Great on feelings - but I believe that she is good if you understand that things can change. I think there's a lot of that with tarot readers. Interestingly enough, most of the people that are correct for me have been tarot readers.
Cookie - Hit and miss, but also would see things for me that ended up being another man. Gets a lot of little details correct, if that's important to you. I think the best advice I can give is that usually what she says when she first gets on the phone is correct, but could be a totally different person. Also totally described scenarios for me that never happened as well.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
Some of you may remember me as a regular poster back in the day.  After spending a lot of money on readings, I've cut back significantly and only read regularly with one reader who has proven to be the most accurate for ME.  That reader is QueenofCups18.  I have read with Anne about love, work, and family matters and she has managed to provide accurate details and prediction in each area.  Most importantly, she has told me things that were unknown to me at the time that I have later been able to confirm.  She tends to be phenomenal at picking up the present and making short term predictions.  I know she doesn't work for everyone, so I am grateful for the connection I have with her. 

I will give honorable mention to a few others.

Cookie: I read with her only once or twice a year.  She is not someone I would recommend you read with too frequently as she can be hit or miss and can confuse the past and the present, but I know firsthand the woman is truly gifted.  She has made accurate predictions and has described specific scenarios that have happened.

Yona:  I stopped reading with her because she can get confused and tends to be repetitive, but Yona made a pretty significant prediction that I thought was WAY off base.  Imagine my surprise when months later I was in the very situation Yona described in detail.  It was a jaw dropping moment.  That said, it actually wasn't related to what I called about.  I tend to find most of the accurate predictions I receive are those things the readers pick up on their own and aren't necessarily related to what I am trying to find out.

LadyP:  I don't recommend reading with her too frequently as she tends to be very conversational, but LadyP was really good for me when I used to read with her.  I have been involved in a situation with someone for some time now and LadyP called everything 3 years ago when I initially called her about it.  She remained firm in what she saw and thus far it's all been correct.  Since I started getting readings years ago, I have read about 4 different romantic situations, and she was actually overall correct about how all of them would play out.  As I said, if you read with her too frequently, I don't think you get much out of the readings other than counseling and advice, but she has helped me through some tough times. 

Keep in mind, I do not read for timing, I do not call about people I am not in communication/contact with, and I now space out my readings to ensure my energy is clear.

Offline Exposed

Re: Please name ONE psychic who you think is the most accurate for you
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2017, 11:50:33 PM »
Innessa Seer
Elise
« Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 11:14:38 PM by Exposed »

Offline bstalling

« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2017, 11:56:57 PM »
Synergy, I remember your posts from years back. Glad to see more veterans coming back to update. I stopped reading with Yona for the same reasons as you. She would become very repetetive and repeat basically the same thing again and again with different words. I appreciate she just won't make anything up though. In addition, the predictions that happened with her were not related to what I called about. Her predictions that she spontaneously saw with her ball almost always happened soon and exactly as she described it.

I also agree that LadyP has some other worldly memory and you shouldnt read to often with her or she will counsel or offer advice or regurgitate your last reading. New situations work best with her.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2017, 12:03:15 AM »
It's hard for me to pick just one because my favs are all good in different ways. I would have to say my most accurate though are Kisha and LadyP. I learned not to read with LadyP often and she works best for me that way. I'd like to say Anne also, but she can be very inconsistent and that annoys me. For me Anne is great for the first read after that I can't ask her about the same person or topic again.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2017, 12:59:42 PM »
So good to see my veteran friends on here...Synergy...PrettyLittleLiz!! ❤

Offline lostangelforyou

« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2017, 03:04:46 PM »
queenofcups18- for everything

kelly callaghan- can describe how the past all played out and can see 5-6 months prediction based on present. stellar!