Author Topic: Guess How Much I've Spent on Keen In 2017?  (Read 8474 times)

Offline mystery123

Re: Guess How Much I've Spent on Keen In 2017?
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2017, 12:26:39 PM »
I don't think it is hard to go through the threads to find what one wants.   If one does not want to read something or something is not of interest to one, one can simply go down the list of the threads to find what one wants.  It is not difficult or extremely inconvenient.  I don't understand what the issue is.  I think it is far better than irritating other forum members who by no means did not do anything bad to anyone in this forum.   

What one wants to read is one's own preference.  Search and you will find.

THIS!!!!

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2017, 09:44:43 AM »
Jesus Christ..

Why can't this website be used to strictly review psychics?

It really has become people just throwing their own pity parties, long waffling posts about personal issues and making the assumptions that everyone who reads with psychics is naive, addicted, obsessed with a person who doesn't love them and just getting scammed with incorrect predictions/readings.

The energy on this forum is really bad.

I'm not throwing a pity party, this forum is about psychic reviews as well as our own experiences with psychics, I simple wrote out my experience, you're free to not look if it's so offensive to you. And writing such a negative and condescending response somehow improves the energy of the forum? Please take it somewhere else.

Or maybe she was referring to my comment, but that's fine, I am sorry it bothered you so much and brought on so much negativity to your life. But you never know what someone else is going through and maybe just making one comment here makes them feel better and reading other people's experience makes it easy on them. I know it helped me just sharing my experience and then when others provided their insight. You don't have to participate and can easily ignore.
Sending you positive vibes now.

That's possible, but it would still be wrong to come at you that way. At the end of the day, we're on this forum to talk about our experiences right? I'm glad sharing your experience made you feel better, it can be hard when it comes to this because a lot of people would judge us for calling psychics in the first place. You're right, I won't give my energy to it next time.

I think you guys are SO RIGHT to say out whatever you felt or feel. There are some immature people who cannot see their beloved psychics can be wrong. I think putting out there and sharing your thoughts could help save many innocents from wasting their money on buying false hopes. But let me tell you guys..... Like you said even Keisha was not right.... Guys she is one of them.... Fortune telling business lol. People here were so harsh because every time they would say how good she is.... I would bring my example. Through this website s d by looking at some senior members who spent thousands of $$$$ I was always careful. I think you guys are as free to write and comment as anyone else. Please DO WRITE ABOUT YOUR STORIES AND WARN PEOPLE OF SCAMMERS OR FRAUDS if not FRAUDS then stupid "hit or miss" clues. I wish there was such a great forum about idiotic kasamba so I would not have wasted thousands of $$ 😠

Offline LivingInYellow

• It's a journey.
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2018, 11:53:30 AM »
I am in the process of stopping readings.
I have a few email ones waiting to come through, but after that... I think I am going to be done.

There will come a day (even if you are not there yet) when you will realise just how much of your time, money, emotions and energy you have wasted on the same topic. Only to have not moved very far. When that day comes, it will become easier for you to start detaching. The thing is, there's no rulebook on how it goes... We are all on a different journey. Some people are forced to let go and others have the luxury of choosing.

By the end of this year, I am hoping that my stint with psychics (which started in 2013) will have come to a complete end and I will be able to chalk it up to a character building experience and move on with my life.

It has been an expensive chapter!
« Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 11:59:30 AM by LivingInYellow »

anything