Author Topic: Readers (all Keen) were right when they said he lied - he admitted to me he did  (Read 4319 times)

Offline Shayalay

I think this is worth reporting because the standard advice here seems to be "believe what POI tells you, not the psychics." Back in December, he told me something (negative) and two readers flat-out told me he was lying; a third didn't believe him and implied lying. He has now admitted to me that he was indeed lying, and for the reasons I was told by the psychics.

Lady Persephone was one of the two who said plainly, "He's lying." When I protested, asked why would he lie, she persisted, "I'm telling you, I'm showing a lie." Gaylene was the one who didn't believe him and implied a deception. A third, who is already too hard to get in with and very busy, gave me the most detail. PM me if you want to know who.

Offline HornetKick

I believe the standard advice is to believe what the POI shows you. The doing and the telling are two different things.

Offline Shayalay

I have seen people say believe what he tells you over the psychics many, many times.

Offline Lyssa

Currently going through the same exact thing. All told me he is lying and why. I know him too well to actually believe it anyways. But seriously these men are ridiculous manipulators! It's sad!

Offline maroonlight

I think this is worth reporting because the standard advice here seems to be "believe what POI tells you, not the psychics." Back in December, he told me something (negative) and two readers flat-out told me he was lying; a third didn't believe him and implied lying. He has now admitted to me that he was indeed lying, and for the reasons I was told by the psychics.

Lady Persephone was one of the two who said plainly, "He's lying." When I protested, asked why would he lie, she persisted, "I'm telling you, I'm showing a lie." Gaylene was the one who didn't believe him and implied a deception. A third, who is already too hard to get in with and very busy, gave me the most detail. PM me if you want to know who.

In all honesty, I've had a reading on two different people with Lady P and she told me she saw deception around both of them. (she was not right about outcome however) I think she is generally somewhat negative about relationship readings. Either way, she got some stuff wrong including the outcome.

Offline marciamia

^^thats strange because she wasn’t like that in my reading.

anything