Author Topic: CP psychics got a raise???  (Read 5738 times)

Offline maroonlight

CP psychics got a raise???
« on: June 21, 2017, 01:16:49 PM »
So a little awhile ago I got an email saying how select psychics were going up to $15 per minute.

As of now, they are Uli, Gina Rose, Liam, Pilar, and Jacqueline. I only read with Jacqueline and Liam, and both of them gave me nothing but a fairy tale (he really loves you) reading. I've heard nothing but horrible things about Gina Rose from everyone.

I think it's absolutely ridiculous to raise the rates on these guys, or any of the psychics on there for that matter.

Then again I've called just about every CP psychic who has been mentioned on here as well as other websites as having been "correct" for them, and none of them were for me.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 01:20:40 PM by maroonlight »

Offline nancy

Re: CP psychics got a raise???
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2017, 02:48:59 PM »
I haven't have reading with Uli, Gina Rose, Liam, Pilar, and Jacqueline because I think they are over price. I don't believed any psychic can charge $15 per minutes.  Miss krystal is $13 now and she not even accurate.  I just hope William and Seha won't go up to $15 per minutes. 

Have any of you guy ever read with Savannah?

Offline Ccc25

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2017, 03:18:17 PM »
I'd stay away from her. The only CP psychics that just ok are Tatiana and Dominique. Tatiywas very honest but predictions pending and Dominique can really read people's feelings in the moment. It I wouldn't trust her predictions

Offline nancy

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2017, 03:24:45 PM »
I has reading with Dominique a few months ago, she was right about short term prediction.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2017, 03:31:21 PM »
I haven't have reading with Uli, Gina Rose, Liam, Pilar, and Jacqueline because I think they are over price. I don't believed any psychic can charge $15 per minutes.  Miss krystal is $13 now and she not even accurate.  I just hope William and Seha won't go up to $15 per minutes. 

Have any of you guy ever read with Savannah?

I've never read with Savannah, no.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2017, 03:32:41 PM »
Jacqueline is the worst POS on that site. Fairytale reader to the max. You will be guaranteed by her to receive a proposal within 6 months and get married to your guy next year.

I haven't heard of Jacqueline giving anyone a negative reading. I'd say the reason she is so popular is obviously because she tells everyone exactly what they want to hear.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2017, 03:40:20 PM »
Jacqueline is the worst POS on that site. Fairytale reader to the max. You will be guaranteed by her to receive a proposal within 6 months and get married to your guy next year.
i read with her a couple years ago. definitely a fairy tale reader. then again, I didn't speak to anyone on CP that was accurate at all.

I can't vouch for any reader on CP either. I haven't tried all of them obviously, but I'm not going to find out.

One of the biggest disappoints was one named Angelica. She had the rising star icon, a really long queue, and an unusually high number of testimonials for the number of readings she done. When I finally got on the phone with her, she asked for my date of birth, which really annoys me, and then proceeded to give me a fairy tale reading.

anything