Author Topic: Leanne Halyburton  (Read 281754 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Leanne Halyburton
« Reply #465 on: September 11, 2019, 08:30:37 PM »
No fair some of my 10 predictions were 12 to 15 and 18 to 24 months away lol

Yeah, mine went until the end of next year. Except love. That's 4-6 years. Just shoot me. 🤦‍♀️

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #466 on: September 11, 2019, 08:31:44 PM »
Also did things happen in the same month she predicted?? That’s what’s important to me

She didn't give me a month, just "within" the next X months.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #467 on: September 11, 2019, 08:33:16 PM »
She told me 4 years too :(

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #468 on: September 11, 2019, 08:34:56 PM »
She told me 4 years too :(

Well, sadly in my case it's probably realistic. Lmao...

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #469 on: September 11, 2019, 08:40:46 PM »
Oh, also, one of Leanne's predictions matched Kisha's almost word for word and another matched Yona's. I thought that was interesting. Not vague either.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #470 on: September 11, 2019, 08:48:59 PM »
So I guess I should be super excited mine only went a year-and-a-half to two years lol I know these things take time but come on

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #471 on: September 11, 2019, 08:53:06 PM »
So I guess I should be super excited mine only went a year-and-a-half to two years lol I know these things take time but come on

Well what she actually said was that I need to cut a lot of cords and in 4-6 years I'll be in a completely different place. Like unrecognizable from where I'm at now.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #472 on: September 11, 2019, 09:03:27 PM »
I really want to like Leanne but I'm on the fence with her. I purchased a reading earlier this year about a guy I was seeing to see if it would go anywhere. She didn't pick up that I dropped contact by the time she did the reading for me, and it was really vague with the obligatory we won't work out and she was seeing a pair of scissors to do with him?

In her 10 general last September most of what she saw already happened which I'm okay with because it is still imo psychic and she clearly can't control what has already happened and is the future, and could be seen as validating as readers have to confirm things from the past anyway. I did get the risk of pregnancy line but my contraception was about to run out, however at the time certainly was tumbleweed in that department as I was getting over my addiction to the ex POI. I also got ring on finger and housemove which I have absolutely no intentions to. She also saw a friend having cosmetic surgery on their nose, never happened. She did pick up on the ex without me giving her any info and said literally a sentence on him but was accurate enough, but could apply to anybody. Just "you've been involved with a guy who wants things on his terms" and is basically a waste of time. The most I was impressed on were descriptions of my friends she gave, I was shocked and impressed. However descriptions of a guy to come in got generic. Her famous "angular face" and long dark hair who loves music guy to come in. She said I have a nice smile and I get told that often by people but again, could be seen as generic.

I have to agree about her advice on guys being pretty good, although again it could be generic. After the 10 general I paid for an indepth on my ex, she said my ex was a player and could charm the birds out of the trees. He isn't a player as he soon got into another relationship and has been with her near enough a year now, but he is quite the charmer (what guy isn't?!) and she was pretty good at him having his own issues going on within himself but again this is Leanne and it could be applied generally. It wasn't specifics.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #473 on: September 11, 2019, 09:12:46 PM »
I really want to like Leanne but I'm on the fence with her. I purchased a reading earlier this year about a guy I was seeing to see if it would go anywhere. She didn't pick up that I dropped contact by the time she did the reading for me, and it was really vague with the obligatory we won't work out and she was seeing a pair of scissors to do with him?

In her 10 general last September most of what she saw already happened which I'm okay with because it is still imo psychic and she clearly can't control what has already happened and is the future, and could be seen as validating as readers have to confirm things from the past anyway. I did get the risk of pregnancy line but my contraception was about to run out, however at the time certainly was tumbleweed in that department as I was getting over my addiction to the ex POI. I also got ring on finger and housemove which I have absolutely no intentions to. She also saw a friend having cosmetic surgery on their nose, never happened. She did pick up on the ex without me giving her any info and said literally a sentence on him but was accurate enough, but could apply to anybody. Just "you've been involved with a guy who wants things on his terms" and is basically a waste of time. The most I was impressed on were descriptions of my friends she gave, I was shocked and impressed. However descriptions of a guy to come in got generic. Her famous "angular face" and long dark hair who loves music guy to come in. She said I have a nice smile and I get told that often by people but again, could be seen as generic.

I have to agree about her advice on guys being pretty good, although again it could be generic. After the 10 general I paid for an indepth on my ex, she said my ex was a player and could charm the birds out of the trees. He isn't a player as he soon got into another relationship and has been with her near enough a year now, but he is quite the charmer (what guy isn't?!) and she was pretty good at him having his own issues going on within himself but again this is Leanne and it could be applied generally. It wasn't specifics.

This is exactly why I don't give any info on anyone other than myself. She works best (in my experience) with no info on a POI. Her spontaneous stuff has been pretty accurate for me. But again, we all connect differently.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #474 on: September 11, 2019, 10:26:17 PM »

This is exactly why I don't give any info on anyone other than myself. She works best (in my experience) with no info on a POI. Her spontaneous stuff has been pretty accurate for me. But again, we all connect differently.

That's the thing, I didn't give her any info on either. But now I know it's better to stick to general readings so she rants less.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #475 on: September 11, 2019, 10:34:46 PM »

That's the thing, I didn't give her any info on either. But now I know it's better to stick to general readings so she rants less.

But you purchased a reading about a guy, right? I only do general. I think most readers have a negative bias when we read about a person. I mean it's human nature...

Offline Star_01

« Reply #476 on: September 11, 2019, 10:40:03 PM »

But you purchased a reading about a guy, right? I only do general. I think most readers have a negative bias when we read about a person. I mean it's human nature...

Yeah I did purchase a reading on my ex, I just got confused as you said give her info which I didn't about him. Apologies. But yeah. I think it's common sense. Over 90% of people on her don't get their happy ending sadly to say.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #477 on: September 11, 2019, 10:50:15 PM »

Yeah I did purchase a reading on my ex, I just got confused as you said give her info which I didn't about him. Apologies. But yeah. I think it's common sense. Over 90% of people on her don't get their happy ending sadly to say.

It's my false belief that if they bring up the POI on their own it's more valid. Lol

Offline Star_01

« Reply #478 on: September 13, 2019, 12:40:10 PM »
Okay. I decided to give Leanne another go of 10 general and I'm actually impressed with it.

Some stuff didn't make much sense to me and I really can't see happening such as she sees me wanting to move house by the end of the year like she foresaw last time. I'm happy here, wouldn't have alot of choice if I weren't to be honest, and don't plan to leave for a long time. But I don't want to live here forever as it's too small for when I want my own family.

Most of my reading was actually really good and she gave me advice but it was spot on and frank, not preachy and over the top. Especially in regards to relationships and stop taking people's crap on putting them first so much. The career she sees me going into is the one I wanted to go into aswell.

I think she picked up the latest POI with the things that she said and they did add up to his behaviour. She sees things not being over contact-wise even though we haven't talked in months. I'm doubtful of this, but we will see.

Leanne gave me things to watch out for and be wary of which I appreciate.

She did have a bit of a rant but at the end (which is okay for me as long as she delivers my predictions I paid for). It was mostly how a customer who she gave a reading to recently got quite nasty to her because she gave them predictions and they weren't what the customer wanted and she told me about how predictions may not always be good and what we want to hear but she can't refund or help someone because it isn't what they wanted, that she can only give what she sees so Leanne advised me to let the reading go and come back to it from time to time. I do get what she's saying, people are being unrealistic expecting to hear everything in their life will be perfect and then getting mad at her demanding a refund because some of the predictions weren't great. I mean this is Leanne who is very blunt and people should know (off of these forums) what she's like and surely be aware before buying a consultation from her? You run the risk of getting preached by her or being told bad news on a guy when purchasing "ask about another person". I personally don't mind being given "warning" predictions of things to come which may not be in my favour as a pre-warning. She also talked about how over all the years she has given consultations women have popped babies out like peas even from as young as 16 which made me laugh as she said she hoped I won't get pregnant yet as I'm too young and should ideally live life first.

I was more impressed this time with the consultation I got given to compared to last September. Much more realistic and correct.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2019, 12:43:24 PM by Star_01 »

Offline maggs30

« Reply #479 on: September 13, 2019, 12:53:00 PM »
I went ahead and did the 12-month Outlook she said she will get to it Tuesday. I will let everybody know how it goes.