Author Topic: Leanne Halyburton  (Read 278835 times)

Lovefash67

Re: Leanne Halyburton
« Reply #450 on: September 06, 2019, 09:59:58 PM »
Lmfaooo well I guess it’s safe to say I won’t be in a relationship in the beginning of next year. Leanne made a prediction about something occurring in May and it didn’t happen and she keeps saying that I’ll be changing geographical locations when I can’t because I’m in school and there’s no online option. She also said I’ll be getting a new car by the end of this year which sounds great but I don’t have any money! I’m paying for school out of pocket plus rent student loans,car insurance and etc.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #451 on: September 06, 2019, 11:00:38 PM »
She said in another reading I will be developing a relationship and there will be geographical distance between us and I’ll see him in 18 months.... ok 🥴

Offline sequoia

« Reply #452 on: September 07, 2019, 12:46:29 AM »
Agree re the children thing, she told me two times I was going to get pregnant. Sorry to say every time so far it would have had to be immaculate conception! ;D Thank you admin for the approval, am guessing there's a big ole backlog, it took nearly 6 months, and have been reading the forum for years, shameface me ::)

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #453 on: September 07, 2019, 02:35:50 PM »
Has anyone done her 12 month forecast ? How was it?

Offline lady p

« Reply #454 on: September 07, 2019, 04:37:42 PM »
I got a 10 random prediction reading a year ago and only one or two things has happened from it? Her more recent specific topic readings have had more happen.

She’s good and I don’t hold on to times as  Ive had predictions from other psychics happen 7 years later!

Offline maggs30

« Reply #455 on: September 11, 2019, 06:53:52 PM »
Has anyone done Leanne's 12-month outlook or just 10 predictions

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #456 on: September 11, 2019, 07:08:52 PM »
I asked about the 12 month as well because I’m thinking about trying it lol

Offline maggs30

« Reply #457 on: September 11, 2019, 07:19:02 PM »
I guess we have to be the guinea pigs? Lol

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #458 on: September 11, 2019, 07:23:05 PM »
Lol maggs I want to try but for $60 it better be right lol

Offline maggs30

« Reply #459 on: September 11, 2019, 07:35:10 PM »

I had my 10 predictions in June and she said that by September I would have to reassess my business. Are you and it would be something I am being forced to do. She was right I was having major problems at work. But I actually left that job in August so a month earlier than she thought. My happily ever after that she saw she said would be 12 to 15 months away but I would be wearing a jacket. Well she didn't, I'd happily ever after but she sees me running up and hugging somebody and she did not describe the man at all he is the only one that she didn't describe. Living in South Texas I know that she could not hit been accurate with 12 to 15 because that would be June through September of next year and it's 110 degrees here. I am trying to zoom in on that event because I know that it's got to be either less than 9 months away or more than 15

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #460 on: September 11, 2019, 07:45:45 PM »

Hey, I've had both the 12 month and the 10 predictions. I'm one of the few who like Leanne, but I guess it comes down to who you connect with, so don't shoot the messenger if she doesn't work for you. Her 12 month was really good regarding remote viewing. I gave her the names ages of my kids, my ex husband, and my ex POI. She was able to perfectly describe my kids right down to their individual personalities, interests, even their appearances. I regretted giving her my exes info because she gets a bit preachy. I found there were less predictions in the 12 month reading. It seemed to be more of a consultation, where she gave more advice on how to handle different people. Regardless, it was good and I thought the advice was also reasonable.

The 10 predictions were basically that. She gave 10 predictions over the next year. For this (based on my prior experience) I didn't not give her any names of others, just my info. She picked up a lot and since she didn't know who was an ex or who was someone new coming in. She even described my POIs appearance, personality, and what may happen without the preaching of why he should stay an ex. Some of the predictions have happened, although none of the bigger ones yet, but the reading was only in July and the predictions span over the next year. All seemed very reasonable and there was no smoke blown out my butt on any of it. She also gave a little advice, but I thought much of it was really good advice that I really didn't want to hear at the time. You have to keep that in mind. Many people don't want advice about moving on or focusing on themselves. I went back weeks later to relisten to it and she really was right.

For either reading though, keep in mind these are CONSULTATIONS, not merely readings. She give advice. That's what she says on her sight and that's what she does. If you don't want to hear advice on how to handle things, she's not the reader for you. Some people get annoyed by that. I actually found her advice pretty solid. But again, I am one of the few apparently who connects pretty good with her.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #461 on: September 11, 2019, 07:51:05 PM »
Thanks fidget for the info!!!!!!
Between her and cookie who do you think would be the best to read with? This is my last general read and $60 I’m spending lol

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #462 on: September 11, 2019, 07:52:19 PM »
Also did things happen in the same month she predicted?? That’s what’s important to me

Offline maggs30

« Reply #463 on: September 11, 2019, 08:10:04 PM »
No fair some of my 10 predictions were 12 to 15 and 18 to 24 months away lol

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #464 on: September 11, 2019, 08:29:09 PM »
Thanks fidget for the info!!!!!!
Between her and cookie who do you think would be the best to read with? This is my last general read and $60 I’m spending lol

Unfair question because Cookie has always been an epic fail for me. Anyone has been better for me than Cookie,  yet others swear by her. 🤷‍♀️

anything