Author Topic: Leanne Halyburton  (Read 281515 times)

Offline lady p

Re: Leanne Halyburton
« Reply #150 on: October 13, 2018, 11:24:35 PM »
Has anyone had a POI reading of hers that didn’t happen as she predicted? I find it so odd how all her POI readings are negative? Everyone I know that had a POI reading from her has pretty much has had a negative reading?

Offline lady p

« Reply #151 on: October 13, 2018, 11:54:48 PM »
That’s interesting Spiritual rose, she told me my poi would come back in potentially when he was feeling low and is attracted to me! But she said he isn’t my future so it doesn’t matter. She also said I would hear about him seeing someone and that would be around the time she gave the reading! Well he got in contact telling me he missed me (albeit whilst under the influence of alcohol) and then I can see he has checked my social media! He’s really not the type to two time (too stupid for that!) but in my 10 predictions reading she picked up on him and was fairly positive about him! I don’t get it!

Tbh I don’t want him back but I’d like to know that she doesn’t mix people up or is of a particular mindset for POI readings and so I don’t get the quality reading I have paid for?! If that makes sense

Offline star1

« Reply #152 on: October 13, 2018, 11:59:55 PM »
That’s interesting Spiritual rose, she told me my poi would come back in potentially when he was feeling low and is attracted to me! But she said he isn’t my future so it doesn’t matter. She also said I would hear about him seeing someone and that would be around the time she gave the reading! Well he got in contact telling me he missed me (albeit whilst under the influence of alcohol) and then I can see he has checked my social media! He’s really not the type to two time (too stupid for that!) but in my 10 predictions reading she picked up on him and was fairly positive about him! I don’t get it!

Tbh I don’t want him back but I’d like to know that she doesn’t mix people up or is of a particular mindset for POI readings and so I don’t get the quality reading I have paid for?! If that makes sense

Knock the end of that sentence off where she says "He isn't your future, so it doesn't matter". I got told that line along with "he may try to charm you, but it wouldn't matter as you two won't be getting back together". I know I probably appear to bash Leanne although I found her good, she just hates to give good news to women about their guys. Try not to rule it out, nor take it too seriously when she says about there being no future. Future changes all the time, and alcohol speaks the truth alot!

Offline lady p

« Reply #153 on: October 14, 2018, 08:00:58 AM »
Thanks Star, tbh I just want some consistency and a genuine reading, not a reading based on a readers own issues!

Generally I think she’s great but her love predictions seem to be inconsistent!

Offline star1

« Reply #154 on: October 14, 2018, 08:07:33 AM »
Thanks Star, tbh I just want some consistency and a genuine reading, not a reading based on a readers own issues!

Generally I think she’s great but her love predictions seem to be inconsistent!

I agree, she's allergic to giving love readings, haha.

Offline Tigerlily229

« Reply #155 on: October 14, 2018, 07:56:12 PM »
 So what is the general consensus ? Do her predictions pan out or they a bunch of BS ?

Offline maggie214

« Reply #156 on: October 15, 2018, 03:51:37 PM »
I received my recorded reading last week.  I did not have a bad experience- I was not asking about anything romantic, but rather my children's entertainment careers as performers.  She picked up on quite a lot.  What is weird is she just randomly said something about my daughter having issues with her throat and just this morning she was clearing her throat as Leanne noted and complaining that it was hurting her.  Her predictions were long term so just holding on to the recording to see how it plays out.     

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #157 on: October 15, 2018, 10:02:38 PM »
Funny I was just about to ask about Yona vs Leanne. I just got a reading from Leanne the other day (because of the hype on the board) and her predictions about my current situation are completely different (or not really detailed) than Yona's.....

She made a prediction that was the complete opposite of Yona and Kisha (Aries Intuition). Leanne told me my life is not going to be going the way that I want for months, whereas Yona and Kisha saw me getting the things I want in my life and things getting better in the same timeframe - including an Achievement of sorts. So I was a bit confused there - she did not see one positive thing really (well the only thing she saw was some money I would get in 2020 maybe from an inheritance, but hell that still means someone must have died for me to get it :P)

My question is - for those who read with Yona or Kisha - does Leanne's predictions typically match or are they completely opposite? And if opposite - whose prediction came true?

Its interesting how (in your situation) alot of the predictions matched with Yona and Leanne.
Yona and Kisha's predictions (almost all of them) match...

(I dont expect all predictions to match word for word and expect some readers to pick on some things vs others, but I wouldve thought in a 30 min with Leanne reading something would have been similar ::))..

I just want to post my latest reading with her and then update as time goes on.

I had my 3 card tarot interpretation for near future on 9/15/18.
Leanne sees me meeting a guy through work in the foreseeable future. She describes him as “a younggish guy, brown to dark hair, not a big build, more of an angular face, seems to be quite kind, meet through work, you’ll be seeing him, you’re likely to be communicating with, seeing, hanging around with and he’ll be interested in you but don’t become intense where that situation is concerned. Don’t overthink it. You have to keep your life clean and pure....”

Yona also predicted me meeting this new guy at work. She said he’ll catch my eye and it’s not a romantic situation but a special friendship.

I start a new job in about a week so we will see who this guy is.
Hate to admit it, but when I went in to get my tb test read, I saw a decent looking brown haired guy so I wonder if it’s him hahaha

Then Leanne says, “I can see a liaison coming up with a young attractive dark-haired guy, who’s of medium to slimmish build, and I feel like you and this person can get along really well. And he’ll be talking to you about his hopes dreams and ideas.
I think this is my POI... she brought the same physical description up in my 10 gen and it was him.

Next she says within the next 2-4 month max, you’re likely to be complimented in a work situation for the way you handled something and you’ll feel quite proud of yourself.

“Also, I see you planning a trip or journey within the next few months that you’re going to start looking forward to. You’re going to start discussing it, planning it. A part of you might think oh it won’t happen but I see no reason for it to not.”

Yona also says I’ll be “traveling quite a long distance” right before my turning point.

At this time, I have no plans of traveling... so we will see what this travel is... if it’s not work related then I have a feeling I know where I’ll be traveling but we will see when it comes about.

“You’re likely to be talking with somebody about moving you living location, moving in with someone and I think that’ll be really good and really fun for you.”

Yona said I’ll be talking to my POI about relocating and she sees a change of address and where I’ll live in the longer term...

Another thing Leanne says that looking ahead she sees me quite frequently visiting a large body of water, not just a river or lake but a large body of water.

I’ll update as this stuff comes about but a little background...

I was with POI for 8 years. I left him after college to figure myself out. We were going to get back together but I was hesistant because I’m back in school again and just didn’t want to get involved while I was still trying to figure myself out. He took a contract job out of state. :( I was completely devastated... like fell into a huge deep depression because of this and that’s how I started with psychics in the first place. It’s been awful actually. Anyways, he’s on the coast now and when he was home last a few weeks ago we kind of talked about moving into together again but he can’t do much because of this contract right now. It ends within the next 6 months. I don’t know exactly when but should be before March of next year and he said it might be by this winter. So obviously I hope this talk of moving in with someone is him because honestly... there’s no way in hell I’d move in with some guy I just met through work... let’s be honest lol so yeah, I’m hopeful at least.

« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 10:04:40 PM by Sparkle002 »

Offline star1

« Reply #158 on: October 15, 2018, 10:09:59 PM »
Funny I was just about to ask about Yona vs Leanne. I just got a reading from Leanne the other day (because of the hype on the board) and her predictions about my current situation are completely different (or not really detailed) than Yona's.....

She made a prediction that was the complete opposite of Yona and Kisha (Aries Intuition). Leanne told me my life is not going to be going the way that I want for months, whereas Yona and Kisha saw me getting the things I want in my life and things getting better in the same timeframe - including an Achievement of sorts. So I was a bit confused there - she did not see one positive thing really (well the only thing she saw was some money I would get in 2020 maybe from an inheritance, but hell that still means someone must have died for me to get it :P)

My question is - for those who read with Yona or Kisha - does Leanne's predictions typically match or are they completely opposite? And if opposite - whose prediction came true?

Its interesting how (in your situation) alot of the predictions matched with Yona and Leanne.

(I dont expect all predictions to match word for word and expect some readers to pick on some things vs others, but I wouldve thought in a 30 min with Leanne reading something would have been similar ::))..

Leanne sees me meeting a guy through work in the foreseeable future. She describes him as “a younggish guy, brown to dark hair, not a big build, more of an angular face, seems to be quite kind, meet through work, you’ll be seeing him, you’re likely to be communicating with, seeing, hanging around with and he’ll be interested in you but don’t become intense where that situation is concerned. Don’t overthink it. You have to keep your life clean and pure....”

Yona also predicted me meeting this new guy at work. She said he’ll catch my eye and it’s not a romantic situation but a special friendship.

Hate to admit it, but when I went in to get my tb test read, I saw a decent looking brown haired guy so I wonder if it’s him hahaha

Then Leanne says, “I can see a liaison coming up with a young attractive dark-haired guy, who’s of medium to slimmish build, and I feel like you and this person can get along really well. And he’ll be talking to you about his hopes dreams and ideas.
I think this is my POI... she brought the same physical description up in my 10 gen and it was him.

Next she says within the next 2-4 month max, you’re likely to be complimented in a work situation for the way you handled something and you’ll feel quite proud of yourself.

“Also, I see you planning a trip or journey within the next few months that you’re going to start looking forward to. You’re going to start discussing it, planning it. A part of you might think oh it won’t happen but I see no reason for it to not.”

Yona also says I’ll be “traveling quite a long distance” right before my turning point.

At this time, I have no plans of traveling... so we will see what this travel is... if it’s not work related then I have a feeling I know where I’ll be traveling but we will see when it comes about.

“You’re likely to be talking with somebody about moving you living location, moving in with someone and I think that’ll be really good and really fun for you.”

Yona said I’ll be talking to my POI about relocating and she sees a change of address and where I’ll live in the longer term...

Another thing Leanne says that looking ahead she sees me quite frequently visiting a large body of water, not just a river or lake but a large body of water.

I was with POI for 8 years. I left him after college to figure myself out. We were going to get back together but I was hesistant because I’m back in school again and just didn’t want to get involved while I was still trying to figure myself out. He took a contract job out of state. :( I was completely devastated... like fell into a huge deep depression because of this and that’s how I started with psychics in the first place. It’s been awful actually. Anyways, he’s on the coast now and when he was home last a few weeks ago we kind of talked about moving into together again but he can’t do much because of this contract right now. It ends within the next 6 months. I don’t know exactly when but should be before March of next year and he said it might be by this winter. So obviously I hope this talk of moving in with someone is him because honestly... there’s no way in hell I’d move in with some guy I just met through work... let’s be honest lol so yeah, I’m hopeful at least.

My reading from Leanne was opposite to Yona and Aries also..

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #159 on: October 15, 2018, 10:28:09 PM »

Honestly, I wanted to ask the same question... Leanne vs. Yona. A lot of what Leanne said has matched  what Yona has said, but I’m still awaiting the predictions.

Leanne says I’ll be talking about someone about moving in with him, Yona says the same thing about POI. Obviously hasn’t happened yet. I actually ordered a 1 question reading with Leanne asking her if she could tell me more about the move and all that, and she sent me something so confusing... I’ll have to type it up to really look at it but I really didn’t get what I was asking for. I wanted to know about the guy more or less but she went on to say that the move would be more in line with the bigger picture and that life knows what the bigger picture is even if I don’t. Honestly confused about that....

I just started a new job and haven’t met this other guy Yona and Leanne picked out either.

« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 11:15:30 PM by Deedee123 »

Offline flora0250

« Reply #160 on: October 18, 2018, 09:04:45 AM »
I got a 10 question reading and I have to say I was really satisfied with the consultation and I felt like it was very balanced and really not a lot of what I’ve been reading about with her opinions and what not. The things that were on the negative side for me ... had an upswing to them.

For instance she was predicting a lot of changes for me coming up at work. Some kind of announcement that would affect not only just me in around Feb. And I would realize some changes coming about and I would have as she said a sort of choice about whether or not I wanted to just sort of go along with something more stable and make sure Ts are crossed and Is dotted - or that I could have something a bit more of an adventure. Basically that this was all going to cause me worry and concern along the way. But that it would all be settled and I would be fine by September.

She made a lot of predictions about myself and interactions with other people. And it was really hard for me to figure out who in the world she was talking about most of the time. One about an older woman I care about and one about a younger woman.... and to be honest I am not in much contact with a lot of people so I am stumped about what and who she means.

So for me it was like a lot of changes coming up - and this was really funny....

She said she saw me sighing a lot. Almost every other prediction or almost every one she said, I see you sighing. And this is so funny because it is something I do habitually a lot that I don’t even realize sometimes. It’s loke a heavy sigh of okay now what?!? Lol.

So she said she saw a lot of situations and things like this where I would just be like okay can I get on with my life now or that things would seem to be going right and then (sigh!) - they would feel off track or I would have a hiccup - but the thing she said that was positive was that it would be alright. That I would be okay.

She did pick up about my ex and I wouldn’t call it negative although I guess some could see it that way. I did not ask about him just asked for a 10 question reading. Her prediction was in line with a couple others that I trust. She started by saying that she saw a man that I was either connected to who was an ex or a current partner who’s in and out of my life. Someone who has the weight of the world on his shoulders and who could be one way one minute and another the next. She said it wasn’t over and that things would come back in a new shape / new form. But in the end it would be up to me to take a long hard look at what I want and what I don’t and what works for me and what doesn’t. It wasn’t negative is what I’m getting at - it was more - open ended.

She even predicted that I would start something else with someone else who would bring a smile to my face and a lightness in my step. But it wouldn’t be straight forward and there could be challenges there too such as geographical distance. But that nevertheless it would be a positive thing.

So.... I was really pleased over all. She made several other predictions and was really kind in my experience. She explained she believes soul mates are made not found. That all the stuff about twin flames etc is big business for the psych world (I tend to agree).

The things she predicted for me wete a lot of challenges ahead but didn’t seem to be anything I wouldn’t overcome and end up in a positive way for me overall. Other than that I might be taking on more than my responsibilities should be in some situations.

I liked her a lot and was very happy with what she sent!

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #161 on: October 19, 2018, 05:48:56 AM »
Where and how can she be found? Please can anyone share her link. Thanks so much.

Offline star1

« Reply #162 on: October 19, 2018, 05:54:21 AM »
Where and how can she be found? Please can anyone share her link. Thanks so much.

https://leannehalyburton.com

Offline Winterwonderland

« Reply #163 on: October 31, 2018, 09:50:40 PM »
During the 10 general predictions has Leanne ever mentioned someone who Hoyas passed away and give you a message from them? Is this legit? I can’t seem to grasp the fact that it is true?

Offline giftsdiff

« Reply #164 on: October 31, 2018, 10:17:35 PM »
During the 10 general predictions has Leanne ever mentioned someone who Hoyas passed away and give you a message from them? Is this legit? I can’t seem to grasp the fact that it is true?

She's never done this with me, and I've had several readings with her. But she does market herself as a medium, and I've read FB posts from her where she talks about this ability....