Author Topic: Leanne Halyburton  (Read 156403 times)

Offline KitKat121

Re: Leanne Halyburton
« Reply #960 on: September 13, 2021, 04:32:26 AM »
And why is that ?

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #961 on: September 14, 2021, 02:01:18 PM »
And why is that ?

did you have your reading? Did she rant based off the photo you sent her?

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #962 on: September 14, 2021, 10:14:59 PM »
I just got mine back today she didn’t say anything about the picture I sent one of me and my POI she was very kind to me, my reading was 40 mins on the voice note and I cannot actually believe listening to it now for the 7th time today that so many things she said has actually already happened or is currently happening so she was spot on!! Will see how her other predictions pan out but she’s very very tuned in

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #963 on: September 15, 2021, 04:45:13 PM »
Im giving her some leeway as the pandemic slowed everything down but its interesting how leanne and yona used the same exact words when talking about my predictions

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #964 on: September 17, 2021, 04:34:16 PM »
Im giving her some leeway as the pandemic slowed everything down but its interesting how leanne and yona used the same exact words when talking about my predictions

Same! Her and yona recently gave similar predictions…. So far nothing has happened.

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #965 on: September 18, 2021, 11:19:28 PM »
Well this was my first time ever getting a reading with Leanne I was skeptics after seeing all these review but I am shocked to see how many predictions have already happened since my reading and have happened in the last or recently , so she may have seen it further down the line but I did tell her that those certain predictions have actually already taken place in the past year. So she does have a gift for sure whichever way people like to perceive it

anything