Author Topic: Leanne Halyburton  (Read 280917 times)

Offline Rayban212

Re: Leanne Halyburton
« Reply #915 on: June 13, 2021, 03:53:14 PM »
Leanne is going to come on here and read all these comments and talk about them in her next readings that are ordered from customers 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #916 on: June 13, 2021, 04:11:49 PM »
Honestly this lady was NEVER good. She gives vague predictions that will  happen to everyone.” You will argue with a woman or man” or something similar mixed with her speeches and judgements. She’s a waste of time and money. Skip her you will  be disappointed!

This is exactly what I mean. 50% of her predictions came true because they are "You will get in a fight with a woman close to you" - Yes, I assume at some point I will. And so will everyone. She told me years ago a man I was close with would get ill and I'd help him out. Never happened. But I sure did get in a fight with a woman I'm close to, because we all will. Broken clock is right once a day.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #917 on: June 13, 2021, 04:13:09 PM »
Honestly this lady was NEVER good. She gives vague predictions that will  happen to everyone.” You will argue with a woman or man” or something similar mixed with her speeches and judgements. She’s a waste of time and money. Skip her you will  be disappointed!

This is exactly what I mean. 50% of her predictions came true because they are "You will get in a fight with a woman close to you" - Yes, I assume at some point I will. And so will everyone. She told me years ago a man I was close with would get ill and I'd help him out. Never happened. But I sure did get in a fight with a woman I'm close to, because we all will. Broken clock is right once a day.

Did you ask specific questions about this man or was this reading a general 10 prediction with no info?

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #918 on: June 13, 2021, 04:23:01 PM »

Did you ask specific questions about this man or was this reading a general 10 prediction with no info?

10 prediction no info is the only way Ive read with her. Every now and then I added my partners name, she would always be negative, so I ended up leaving that out. She has gone downhill to an extreme since 2020 or so, like someone removed her powers or something. First reading years ago she actually tried and yes some of it came true, to the point I was stunned. For example a short man tried to pull a fast one on me in business. He really did. But again only 5 /10 predictions came true, I was supposed to also get a new car that year, I just bought a used car in 2020, its not the fancy car she described.

She described a lawsuit or similar, also hasnt happened.

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #919 on: June 15, 2021, 05:52:19 PM »
I just listened to both of her reads she done for me last year and 2019 and I noticed how vague it was when she explained the romantic links. Some of the predictions she didnt even finish explaining because she wandered off into a different conversation.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #920 on: June 15, 2021, 08:50:54 PM »
I just listened to both of her reads she done for me last year and 2019 and I noticed how vague it was when she explained the romantic links. Some of the predictions she didnt even finish explaining because she wandered off into a different conversation.

Did anything happen?

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #921 on: June 15, 2021, 09:03:40 PM »
A few things came true like living in a different location at the time of the reading but everything else was a love prediction but most were predicted to happen in 2020/2021 so covid may have delayed some things. She mentioned I would have a pregnancy scare in 2021 during my 2019 reading and then she mentioned it again in my 2020 reading. Another reader also mentioned a pregnancy scare but I cant see it happening.

Offline bonba

« Reply #922 on: June 16, 2021, 12:26:43 AM »
did not have anything come to pass about my career or education after 2 years . about love life either

Offline Kittykat666

« Reply #923 on: June 16, 2021, 01:06:29 AM »
I’ve did 2 10 predictions. And yes she would be giving a prediction then in the middle go off on a tangent about something. She always does the pregnancy scare I think she’s told that to a lot of women. Bottom line she is very vague either tries to sell you books, vent,  preach  or judge and talk about her ex husbands. Either way you will not be getting any solid predictions. Don’t do it
« Last Edit: June 16, 2021, 01:34:36 AM by Kittykat666 »

Offline Lys

« Reply #924 on: June 16, 2021, 11:11:36 AM »
did not have anything come to pass about my career or education after 2 years . about love life either

Me it’s the opposite she’s very good about my career

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #925 on: June 16, 2021, 06:41:10 PM »
I’ve did 2 10 predictions. And yes she would be giving a prediction then in the middle go off on a tangent about something. She always does the pregnancy scare I think she’s told that to a lot of women. Bottom line she is very vague either tries to sell you books, vent,  preach  or judge and talk about her ex husbands. Either way you will not be getting any solid predictions. Don’t do it

Oh dang, I got the pregnancy scare too, and I want more kids, so I didn't get it. So sad. :(

Offline SadClownCake

« Reply #926 on: June 17, 2021, 02:54:01 AM »
Making assumptions, vague predictions, droning on about herself...all very Leanne. My reading with her a year ago was my last after 3 years of having her as my go-to. She will literally judge and attack you and/or POI, avoid answering your question and still expect to be paid for it.

Truly, deep down I think she was a sweet lady who wants to help and has a real gift. But I think she's grown bitter and bored with being a psychic. She wants to be a writer and leave us and our silly relationship questions to ourselves. Just know that if you want to read with her. She will kick you when you're down and use her anecdotes and "years of experience" to justify her reasoning.

Leanne, if you're reading this, understand that just because you're fed up with flipping burgers it doesn't mean you can start spitting in people's food.

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #927 on: June 17, 2021, 11:52:57 AM »
Leanne is too bitter to be doing readings about someones love life

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #928 on: June 17, 2021, 03:36:44 PM »
Making assumptions, vague predictions, droning on about herself...all very Leanne. My reading with her a year ago was my last after 3 years of having her as my go-to. She will literally judge and attack you and/or POI, avoid answering your question and still expect to be paid for it.

Truly, deep down I think she was a sweet lady who wants to help and has a real gift. But I think she's grown bitter and bored with being a psychic. She wants to be a writer and leave us and our silly relationship questions to ourselves. Just know that if you want to read with her. She will kick you when you're down and use her anecdotes and "years of experience" to justify her reasoning.

Leanne, if you're reading this, understand that just because you're fed up with flipping burgers it doesn't mean you can start spitting in people's food.

I don't think she's sweet at all. She has no tact when people are coming to her... I feel like that is the marker of someone not good. Like a bad person.

In conclusion:SPEND YOUR MONEY ELSEHWERE. She's not worth it.

Offline Kaz

« Reply #929 on: June 17, 2021, 04:07:03 PM »
I used to defend her, but my last encounter with her was terrible. I agree, she does not seem to enjoy her job anymore and will tell you something negative for the sake of it. She doesn’t really care about how she affects people as she prides herself in being “brutally honest” even though she’s actually just harmful. The fact that she has rubbed so many of us the wrong way is very telling.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2021, 04:11:41 PM by Kaz »

anything