Author Topic: Leanne Halyburton  (Read 280584 times)

Offline Truthfromrosie

Re: Leanne Halyburton
« Reply #900 on: February 14, 2021, 04:18:38 AM »
I have had some hits with Leanne over the years:

-Meeting someone named Lily at a training course
-Meeting and laughing with someone called Howard at the same course (it was Edward)
- Becoming self employed AND working with some very important people but not through choice
-Dating someone where their car is a big factor (was not as huge as it sounded but I can see why she’d say that)
-Moving by April- I moved in April (of that year) I was shocked by this as I had no intention of moving whatsoever at the time. She also said it’d be for a clear reason and the reason became apparent over time
-A male family member pressuring me to know I’m okay and wanting me to open up- I had a really difficult and sad time in hospital and a family member was like this afterwards
-Being so excited about someone, making plans etc and it abruptly ending and people wanting to know I am okay- happened after a string of heartaches and family and friends were worried about my mental health decline

Lots of other random things haven’t been right but she’s got something, she’s not a scam.

Not read for a couple of years due to price increase and I’m also trying to stop reading altogether but she’s worth a try for anyone who hasn’t already.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #901 on: April 25, 2021, 08:39:59 PM »
Update: I had a very specific prediction made by Leanne that came to pass. In summer 2020, she had predicted one of my relatives will become sick in early 2021 and I have to travel to take care of that person. It was a very negative prediction and I was so worried about that. Unfortunately, it happened exactly as she had described. Interestingly, she had seen this in the middle of a career reading haha
« Last Edit: April 25, 2021, 08:41:31 PM by Jili1945 »

Offline MykelJ86

« Reply #902 on: May 02, 2021, 05:21:05 AM »
 I had a reading back in 2017 and none of her predictions came to pass.  However, she was kind of accurate on describing me and my P.O.I at the time.  However, I would not go back to her.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #903 on: May 03, 2021, 05:08:38 AM »
I had a reading back in 2017 and none of her predictions came to pass.  However, she was kind of accurate on describing me and my P.O.I at the time.  However, I would not go back to her.

I second the part highlighted above. NOTHING came to pass. And I mean, this is like playing lotto for the scammer. She has 10 chances to get something right (10 predictions). Well, none, null, zero!!!
Avoid her!
Same as with Terry Mitchell - another scammer who gives predictions from a template at 85 dollars and he gets nothing right.

That Terry Mitchell is absolutely scam hahaha - and a crazy man!

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #904 on: May 03, 2021, 06:17:42 PM »
Leanne is in my top 3. She has correctly predicted health concerns and relationships. She also picked up on a very specific work prediction and the personalities involved. I know she doesn't work for everyone, but she connects extremely well to me.

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #905 on: May 04, 2021, 04:50:21 PM »
 ::) ::) ::) ::)

Offline bstalling

« Reply #906 on: May 08, 2021, 12:42:28 AM »
Got to give her credit. in 2018 she said that i would be getting some big income or a loan that will help my business. She said it would happen  the second week of May. She said "not millions" but a hefty chunk that will allow me to continue operating and scale up. Happening just as she said, only 3 years later. She also described the loan officer that helps me and his distinctive name. The opportunity came out of nowhere. This was her 10 predictions reading.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2021, 12:45:39 AM by bstalling »

Offline Lys

« Reply #907 on: May 16, 2021, 08:01:47 PM »
I don’t know why her predictions happened in a very short time each time. Not all the time but for the majority of the predictions. Predictions have passed about my career and moving. She talked about several men’s but I’m confuse who is who lol.

Offline bonba

« Reply #908 on: June 12, 2021, 01:38:42 PM »
nothing she said was true about current life and I felt she was negative even when conveying some thing positive . she mostly give advice which was not helpful at all as i was looking for clarification . too much saying could be this or that

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #909 on: June 12, 2021, 02:57:43 PM »
Please don't use this reader unless you want 45 minute sales pitch for her book or just her anecdotes. Maybe 50% of her predictions came true, things like youll get in a fight with a woman whos close to you.

At first at least, she MADE predictions. Now she LITERALLY only puts in anecdotes.

Ive been reading with her for about 4 years and its gotten to the point I no longer do.

Offline Kaz

« Reply #910 on: June 12, 2021, 06:13:37 PM »
I used to love her but I feel as if she just does not put any effort into her readings as of recently, I don’t know what’s going on with her. She makes assumptions if you give her Info and will always lean more on the negative side. If you’re looking for someone who’s going to make you feel worse about your situation Leanne is your person. If you chose to read with her only do the 10 predictions without any info but I personally will never read with her again.

Offline Kittykat666

« Reply #911 on: June 12, 2021, 08:22:57 PM »
Honestly this lady was NEVER good. She gives vague predictions that will  happen to everyone.” You will argue with a woman or man” or something similar mixed with her speeches and judgements. She’s a waste of time and money. Skip her you will  be disappointed!

Offline bstalling

« Reply #912 on: June 12, 2021, 10:28:49 PM »
I used to love her but I feel as if she just does not put any effort into her readings as of recently, I don’t know what’s going on with her. She makes assumptions if you give her Info and will always lean more on the negative side. If you’re looking for someone who’s going to make you feel worse about your situation Leanne is your person. If you chose to read with her only do the 10 predictions without any info but I personally will never read with her again.

You know, the only way to work with her is to either ask for the 10 predictions or if you are asking about a man, pre-emptively tell her you dont want to date him and that you are just curious. My sister has had the most success doing that when she has asked about a few guys. I like her readings, but she has baggage and generally hates men.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #913 on: June 12, 2021, 11:34:47 PM »

You know, the only way to work with her is to either ask for the 10 predictions or if you are asking about a man, pre-emptively tell her you dont want to date him and that you are just curious. My sister has had the most success doing that when she has asked about a few guys. I like her readings, but she has baggage and generally hates men.

She hated on my guy since I gave his name for the 10 predictions. We had even been together over a year at that point and she went off about how there must be problems if I included his name. No mama we don't have any problems besides normal couple stuff like disagreeing on where to eat.

Offline Kaz

« Reply #914 on: June 13, 2021, 06:09:00 AM »

I have never asked Leanne about a man, I generally ask about career or things related to me relocating. Her general predictions are where she gives genuine intuitive insight but I made the mistake of giving her background info related to career and she completely flip flopped and put me in a career that was not even remotely related to what I was asking her. She wasn’t rude or nasty, I just dislike the fact that she was guessing and basically ‘forgot’ all her previous predictions she had given me and said the complete opposite, things I know will and can never happen. I also noticed she makes an assumption and just roles with it. I am in the process of starting a business, but I had a job interview to work in a law firm a few weeks back, I did the interview but I decided that it was not a good fit. However, I had a reading with Leanne prior to to this interview and she described the man who interviewed me and said I would have to work with him for a while and I’ll feel like giving up and like I was struggling, I did not choose that pathway. We all know Leanne’s readings are largely based on free will, but I won’t continue to waste my money on things that *could* happen.

anything