Author Topic: Leanne Halyburton  (Read 280909 times)

Offline Sparkle002

Re: Leanne Halyburton
« Reply #690 on: January 20, 2020, 10:24:38 PM »
I received my general readings from Leanne few weeks ago . It was very disappointed more than half of the predictions she said was happened in 2018 and 2019. I also had phone reading with Yona back in October 2019 . Yona said we had poor connection she was not able to get give me detailed information. Mattie could not connect with me either .  Why is it ? Very sad 😢

Same with me ...most of my predictions were things that happened last year smh
Wonder if anyone ever told her this lol
I thought my predictions had already passed too but was wrong as they have been unfolding since June/july

I wish that were the case, then I wouldnt feel like I wasted money...for these predictions there is no way that they could happen again this year lol
They were so specific to a t and some things cant be undone

Glad yours are unfolding!

Offline Star_01

« Reply #691 on: January 20, 2020, 10:25:34 PM »
I read with her in September and nothing has happened, not one thing.

Offline Lys

« Reply #692 on: January 20, 2020, 10:32:53 PM »
Lol September it’s close. You probably need to wait several months again. I had a prediction in 2017 who happened almost 3 years later.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #693 on: January 20, 2020, 10:36:14 PM »
Lol September it’s close. You probably need to wait several months again. I had a prediction in 2017 who happened almost 3 years later.

I read with her a couple of times over the years and nothing happened. She said to me in September (general reading) that there is unfinished business with someone and I would hear from them again, picked up a couple of things well about how he was with me (on and off when it suited him) but I last had contact with him last May and there is absolutely no sign at all he will come back in to my life.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #694 on: January 20, 2020, 11:09:06 PM »

Honestly, if a prediction that is due now happens 3 years later, I won't give any credit to the reader. Contact, change of job, relocation etc all can happen in the future somehow. Prediction should happen in the given timeframe +/- a few months/weeks, unless it's clearly mentioned that this prediction is not due until years later.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #695 on: January 21, 2020, 12:08:26 AM »
With that being said Leanne has been great for me probably one of the best if not the best. I find her readings very empowering(not negative) & she helps me focus on whats important so I can get back on track. Not focus all my time & attention on things that don't matter(like relationships with no future that aren't going anywhere). Often I gotta take a few wks to take everything in that she told me so I can really understand it & make sense of it all. She's one of the few pdychics that I've had some very specific predictions come to pass. Her timing on things is off but it's not an exact science. in fact I just re-listened to the recording of her reading from may/June of last yr the other day. Not only do things make even more sense but her reading is having a very positive effect as I'm doing alot of self reflection & re-evaluation. Instead of a reader filling me up with a bunch ofgluff & fairytales she's very ethical/honest. How refreshing is that?

That's why I like her. She told me that she saw I didn't have any real goals for myself. I was pissed at the time, but she was right. She made me realize that I needed to refocus myself. In fact I think she got me on the path to stop bingeing. I know people would rather get predictions that pass instead of coaching. That's what I was expecting too. But she is more of an advisor/counselor. She really helped me. And yes, some of her predictions happened, but her advice that I wasn't looking for at the time, made a profound difference for me.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #696 on: January 21, 2020, 01:01:40 AM »
I told her once and she said predictions are not exact science....

I received my general readings from Leanne few weeks ago . It was very disappointed more than half of the predictions she said was happened in 2018 and 2019. I also had phone reading with Yona back in October 2019 . Yona said we had poor connection she was not able to get give me detailed information. Mattie could not connect with me either .  Why is it ? Very sad 😢

Same with me ...most of my predictions were things that happened last year smh
Wonder if anyone ever told her this lol

Offline Gogo56

« Reply #697 on: January 21, 2020, 04:38:58 AM »
I was asking work related questions. All she mentioned were happened at my previous office . Those are the predictions she gave me .
#1, I will confront with a woman at work ( she described the person appearance and personality exactly matched my previous manager. ) we had a argument before I left the company was  in September 2018 .
#2 she said I will work at new company this year October. she described my new work place . She said she saw a new office without window .  Well , my current office doesn’t have window and I started working here October 2018.
#3, one of my friend will find out have lung cancer. She saw me talking to her ( actually it is him. One of my male friend found out had cancer two months ago
#4, she saw me and husband will have some misunderstanding or relationship issues. We did have the problem like she said in 2018 but we are good now .
There are few more things she said I can confirm already passed . She did not really see anything for me in 2020.  I guess I don’t have luck with her.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #698 on: January 21, 2020, 11:32:03 AM »

Honestly, if a prediction that is due now happens 3 years later, I won't give any credit to the reader. Contact, change of job, relocation etc all can happen in the future somehow. Prediction should happen in the given timeframe +/- a few months/weeks, unless it's clearly mentioned that this prediction is not due until years later.

If the prediction is specific but happens out of timings I'm willing to accept it, if it's generalised - like you'll get a new job or a new fella will come in, as you said - it's bound to happen at some point.

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #699 on: January 21, 2020, 11:48:59 AM »
Has leanne totally flopped for anyone? I listened to her reading again yesterday and can’t shake the feeling that she’s right despite not wanting anything she said to be true. 

beachgal214

« Reply #700 on: January 21, 2020, 12:21:04 PM »
Hi Aaron. I havent read with her but can I message you a question on her reading style?

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #701 on: January 21, 2020, 01:40:10 PM »
Hi Aaron. I havent read with her but can I message you a question on her reading style?

Yea of course!

When say flop, I mean give an incorrect read.  Sorry, I should have used better wording there.

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #702 on: January 21, 2020, 01:43:18 PM »
Has leanne totally flopped for anyone? I listened to her reading again yesterday and can’t shake the feeling that she’s right despite not wanting anything she said to be true.
Not for me. I read with her a year apart regarding same poi. She described in him exactly the same & gave me the same outcome both times which was not a good one. She was right though about everything even though I didn't want to hear it at the time. I kept hoping & praying that she was wrong.

Yea I feel like she knows what she’s talking about for me too.  When I first heard my recording, I thought no way is this right. As I’ve had some time to think about it, it’s making more and more sense. I’m also realizing some things she said have more or less transpired. I still want to think she’s been over dramatic about my ex though

Offline Sag78

« Reply #703 on: January 25, 2020, 08:33:25 AM »
Update: I had a few readings with her and I can tell now that Leanne see far into the future. There are some things are starting to play out now from general overview 2018.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #704 on: January 25, 2020, 06:02:36 PM »
She's one of the few who can see far out and she has been accurate for me. I have pending Summer predictions from her.