Author Topic: Leanne Halyburton  (Read 279052 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Leanne Halyburton
« Reply #645 on: December 02, 2019, 08:27:23 PM »
Got a hit for leanne

She said in sept 2018 that my boyfriend would be experiencing stomach pain that would land him in the hospital and saw him on an IV drip. She said that it wouldnt be horrible and would 100% be treatable but that it could be some kind of stomach ulcer or “due to how hes treated his body” but wasnt sure. She said not to ignore any stomach issues and warned me not to let him put it off, and said that it should be taken seriously.
Were both pretty young so hearing that was a little scary- neither of us frequent hospitals or have had any major medical issues outside of broken bones as kids.

So it  happened, but actually to me. For about 4 years on and off ive had (what i thought) were IBS related issues and some stomach pains randomly and nausea for the past two years. Last year my parents told me to go to a doctor for it, but being me, i didnt. (Im off insurance and i was fine) well..Two weeks ago i was having abdominal pain and some more alarming digestive issues (i’ll spare you the details) but i ended up going to the ER to get it checked out. I was in fact put on an IV drip, something that i dont think has ever happened to me. Since then I’ve visited a gastroenterologist who tells me he suspects ulcerative cholitis/ chrons/ some kind of ulcer issue.

While this happened to me and not my boyfriend, he did come to the ER immediately and sit next to my bed the entire time (i was a little scared and he came to give me support- it was sweet). It was just us two in there and for some reason the only person ive been venting to/ expressing emotions to about this. Ive been leaning on him a lot in regards to this, moreso than anyone else. (My parents live out of state so while they know whats going on, werent present for it & it makes it a bit harder)

I thought it was interesting she picked up this being his issue in a reading that was largely focused on our relationship, because it definitely is something the two of us are “experiencing” together, at least him being a strong link to this with me. Technically there was stomach pains that were put off/ ulcer type issue/ IV drip- and he was sitting directly next to the IV drip with his arm around me the whole time I was there. I think its interesting that she saw this come up and how she interpreted it. It could be that this is something that will happen to him in the future that im mis-assigning to this event, but it would have to be a massive coincidence to have my boyfriend somehow go through the same scenario, so i suspect this is what she was seeing in her reading. 

Side note: She has accurately mentioned a number of health issues for my mother in the past that were dead on, mentioned her feeling sluggish/ undergoing a procedure that she thought was related to hormones. My mom did recently have knee and foot surgery at the time of the reading, but a few months later had a biopsy removed for thyroid cancer. So she was right with that.

So sorry. I'm a Crohn's warrior. Hit me up if you want to talk. I know all the lovely details of the disease.  Hugs.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #646 on: December 14, 2019, 07:18:09 AM »
I have no doubt that Leanne is a genuine person and definitely a real deal. But I have a question for those of you who's been her client for a while. Is she always negative in her consultations or you've had instances that she read very positively. I've had a couple of readings with her over past year and although I feel she's been very accurate in describing the situation, the negative theme of the readings hurts me. To be honest, she says things that I don't like to hear, although the right fact. Does she do the same for all of you?

Offline bstalling

« Reply #647 on: December 14, 2019, 05:16:38 PM »
I have no doubt that Leanne is a genuine person and definitely a real deal. But I have a question for those of you who's been her client for a while. Is she always negative in her consultations or you've had instances that she read very positively. I've had a couple of readings with her over past year and although I feel she's been very accurate in describing the situation, the negative theme of the readings hurts me. To be honest, she says things that I don't like to hear, although the right fact. Does she do the same for all of you?

Sometimes I do feel she can be unnecessarily pessimistic. Its obvious when shes had a bad day or another client has pissed her off. I try to overlook it..or read with her less. Sometimes, her facts are right about a situation and the prediction happens, but its not as bad as she made it seem. You are like "This is what you were talking about? Its not that bad, Leanne"

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #648 on: December 14, 2019, 07:20:42 PM »

Sometimes I do feel she can be unnecessarily pessimistic. Its obvious when shes had a bad day or another client has pissed her off. I try to overlook it..or read with her less. Sometimes, her facts are right about a situation and the prediction happens, but its not as bad as she made it seem. You are like "This is what you were talking about? Its not that bad, Leanne"

Thanks for sharing your perspective.
That's true. I agree with you. I don't really know if I can relate it to a "bad day" because it's been her approach in almost all readings that I've had with her. Whenever I listen to the recording, I feel down for a couple of days.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #649 on: December 14, 2019, 07:23:50 PM »

Thanks for sharing your perspective.
That's true. I agree with you. I don't really know if I can relate it to a "bad day" because it's been her approach in almost all readings that I've had with her. Whenever I listen to the recording, I feel down for a couple of days.

I only say that because there are times when she has been very neutral and unbiased. Those are the readings that leave you feeling OK, even if there is bad news in it. IDK, I just think she is often a moody person and it comes through in her readings a lot.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #650 on: December 14, 2019, 11:05:39 PM »

I agree with this. I didn't experience this when I got my first reading from her. My second reading was slightly negative but not as bad as she pictured it. I think she is pretty accurate, but her mood might impact the tone of the reading. Has anyone had a phone reading with her? I wonder if there is a difference.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #651 on: December 15, 2019, 08:13:54 AM »

Does Leanne use Tarot when she is reading?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #652 on: December 15, 2019, 12:54:59 PM »

Does Leanne use Tarot when she is reading?

I don't believe she uses tarot at all. She's more of an energy reader.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #653 on: December 16, 2019, 05:11:25 AM »
Thanks Fidget and Rinny for your response. She never mentioned tarot cards in my own readings but I heard she did for the others (some friends). And I agree it could be for confirmation. For example, a couple of times Mattie got stuck in my reading and she had to use tarot to help her out.

Offline Pearpearmeow

« Reply #654 on: December 17, 2019, 03:59:55 AM »
My experience with her:
Like more than half of her predictions are things like : you need to take care of your emotional being.

One thing she got right is health related, where I would have discomfort in my mouth.  I bit myself twice within one week so that discomfort lasted like 2 weeks...
So one out of ten ? Lol there are some for early 2020, I will update if they come true

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #655 on: December 17, 2019, 05:28:07 AM »
My experience with her:
Like more than half of her predictions are things like : you need to take care of your emotional being.

One thing she got right is health related, where I would have discomfort in my mouth.  I bit myself twice within one week so that discomfort lasted like 2 weeks...
So one out of ten ? Lol there are some for early 2020, I will update if they come true

I also got that from her..discomfort in my mouth.

Offline lady p

« Reply #656 on: December 18, 2019, 04:43:20 PM »
Hi All

Quick question (can’t remember if I have asked this or not) but has Leanne ever mixed up guys energies? She described 2 person I was due to meet and both appeared in each of the 2 readings I had but it’s like she swapped them! Also in one she said one of the is going to be significant, then in another reading she said the other would be significant! Sorry if this is confusing!

So I have met one of them finally and am soo so happy, guess I’m worried about anything negative happening... 

Offline fletch

« Reply #657 on: December 19, 2019, 02:38:46 PM »
Yeah I think she mixes up faces and she's been honest about that with me. She reads mostly from your inner self.  Her visual interpretations can be off

Offline lady p

« Reply #658 on: December 20, 2019, 02:21:05 PM »
Thank you Fletch! I’m pretty certain that’s what she did! She described the same people in a different reading and swapped them in another reading!

I had a POI reading about him and she was really positive surprisingly so I’m sure she must have mixed them up!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #659 on: December 28, 2019, 03:29:17 AM »
Does she flip flop on love predictions?

Curious because my first ever reading with her last October she told me I would be in a relationship in 2020, now in this recent reading she said she didn't see me in a relationship for another 18 months...so this is completely disheartening to say the least (18 months - good grief to I have boyfriend repellant on?)