Author Topic: Leanne Halyburton  (Read 281977 times)

Offline bonba

Re: Leanne Halyburton
« Reply #990 on: December 26, 2022, 03:45:50 AM »
I just randomly came across the recording of her reading . she preducted things about my career path 3 years ago and she said they should happen within a year . not even the smallest thing she predicted ever happened . I even felt the information is off because I could not resonate with most of it . I dont think she connected with me . she also kept repeating she is just a consultant not a psychic which I think is true because none of he predictions were accurate . any reader can give you the options and what is good for your soul nut they can not predict anything. I am not sure what the hype is about her. To me her vibration was also negative and makes you anxious rather than peace . I would stay away from her .

Offline Kaz

« Reply #991 on: December 26, 2022, 06:50:11 PM »
She calls herself a consultant, but then sat there and made predictions like a psychic? Wow. Thank you for sharing this.

I just randomly came across the recording of her reading . she preducted things about my career path 3 years ago and she said they should happen within a year . not even the smallest thing she predicted ever happened . I even felt the information is off because I could not resonate with most of it . I dont think she connected with me . she also kept repeating she is just a consultant not a psychic which I think is true because none of he predictions were accurate . any reader can give you the options and what is good for your soul nut they can not predict anything. I am not sure what the hype is about her. To me her vibration was also negative and makes you anxious rather than peace . I would stay away from her .

Leanne is obviously a psychic. She just doesn’t like using the term. She’s not the nicest but I’ve had various predictions from her come to pass.

Offline bonba

« Reply #992 on: December 27, 2022, 06:34:23 AM »
She calls herself a consultant, but then sat there and made predictions like a psychic? Wow. Thank you for sharing this.

Leanne is obviously a psychic. She just doesn’t like using the term. She’s not the nicest but I’ve had various predictions from her come to pass.

for me there was no proof of paychic ability . what she said did not even match my current life and no prediction ever came to path . she repeated few times I am not a psychic but spiritual consultant . I think she is what she says . she also imdirectly said the predictions she make are not really reliable because of freewill so she can see options and possibility but not a concrete outcome or defined action . My friemd also read with her 4 years ago . nothing came to pass .

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #993 on: December 27, 2022, 03:57:34 PM »
I've always done the 10 predictions and at the time didn't understand them. Yes, they did come to pass.

Offline bonba

« Reply #994 on: December 28, 2022, 03:30:57 AM »
I've always done the 10 predictions and at the time didn't understand them. Yes, they did come to pass.

mine was a general reading on career . I never had the 10 predictions reading with her . I dont think she can do general readings on a topic .atleast frim my experience I do not see that she can

Offline Kaz

« Reply #995 on: December 28, 2022, 12:38:55 PM »

mine was a general reading on career . I never had the 10 predictions reading with her . I dont think she can do general readings on a topic .atleast frim my experience I do not see that she can

Well she obviously just does not work for you and that’s okay. No reader works for everyone. Find someone else

Offline Dejatu

« Reply #996 on: December 29, 2022, 11:23:20 PM »
Leanne ended up being half right for me. I remember getting a reading from her maybe 2 years ago after POI and i decided to go separate ways, said i’d never hear from him again. it was actually the total opposite, i couldn’t get this man to leave me alone (ofcourse the ones who are persistent end up being the ones we no longer want). She was right tho about the red flags/certain behaviors with this person.

Lovefash67

« Reply #997 on: January 13, 2023, 04:23:54 PM »
Just got a reading from Leanne and she accurately picked up on my emotions currently and me being upset and hurt with someone she thought the person wasn't my bf. She also picked up on him being uncommunicative and him not understanding how I feel and not knowing how to respond to it. (i am not sure what she means by that).

I did email her to know she was accurate about my current state of emotions and mind and I was actually hurt by bf due him betraying me. She said I should have informed her of this but I actually didn't know I needed to do that and I also didn't want that to impact my reading or create any biases. She did talk about things bf and I will be working on but she never commented about our future together so this has me wondering if we may separate in the end.

Update:Leanne was really kind in talking me through my situation via email and overall I am not sure of the end prediction but from what she said when things settle by bf will regret how he acted but she believes I will be over it. Will see, I have a reading with Yona next month after that I will not engage in anymore readings. Though, I am really heartbroken by this situation i am proud of myself that I didn't spiral on calling psychics everyday. My first heartbreak which lead me to call psychics, I called them everyday and spent at least 6k talking to them. I need to save my money.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2023, 06:23:56 PM by Lovefash67 »

Lovefash67

« Reply #998 on: January 13, 2023, 06:25:57 PM »

for me there was no proof of paychic ability . what she said did not even match my current life and no prediction ever came to path . she repeated few times I am not a psychic but spiritual consultant . I think she is what she says . she also imdirectly said the predictions she make are not really reliable because of freewill so she can see options and possibility but not a concrete outcome or defined action . My friemd also read with her 4 years ago . nothing came to pass .

This does make a bit of sense. She does come off as someone who is trying to guide you in a certain way vs just giving predictions. She seems to guide people based on what she  thinks they should do but also where they are currently (emotion wise.)

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #999 on: September 10, 2023, 02:36:42 PM »
Anyone read with Leanne lately?

She’s offering a mini consultation now

Offline Rav2202

« Reply #1000 on: September 10, 2023, 04:32:13 PM »

Yes, unfortunately most of her predictions for me were from current or old events.

Offline jackY

« Reply #1001 on: September 10, 2023, 04:57:14 PM »
When I read with her ages ago, not once did she say she was a "consultant" and started making multiple predictions that were so far off, it wasn't funny. Her "read" on the current situation was laughable. It was pure gibberish and completely made up. I have friends I can consult with.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #1002 on: September 10, 2023, 04:58:38 PM »
Ahahaha

JackY did you give information?

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #1003 on: September 10, 2023, 05:02:34 PM »

Yes, unfortunately most of her predictions for me were from current or old events.

PM’d you :)

Offline jackY

« Reply #1004 on: September 10, 2023, 07:09:29 PM »
No. Just asked a question and she ran down a super strange path :).

Ahahaha

JackY did you give information?