Author Topic: Leanne Halyburton  (Read 280914 times)

Offline bstalling

Re: Leanne Halyburton
« Reply #975 on: February 10, 2022, 07:41:50 PM »
I had a LOT of prediction who happened with her. But I have a question. In my last two readings she saw an unexpected pregnancy. I’m a little bit scared lol. Yona said something like too 2 years ago. I would like to know if someone else had this prediction and if this happened.

She says this a lot to women, I write it off as filler. Unless she gives you detailed information about pregnancy or circumstances, just roll your eyes. She does have a genuine gift on picking up health stuff, but dont take it seriously in regards to pregnancy. Shes given me a ton of those, and nothing came of it.

Offline Lys

« Reply #976 on: February 10, 2022, 09:12:42 PM »
I had a LOT of prediction who happened with her. But I have a question. In my last two readings she saw an unexpected pregnancy. I’m a little bit scared lol. Yona said something like too 2 years ago. I would like to know if someone else had this prediction and if this happened.

She says this a lot to women, I write it off as filler. Unless she gives you detailed information about pregnancy or circumstances, just roll your eyes. She does have a genuine gift on picking up health stuff, but dont take it seriously in regards to pregnancy. Shes given me a ton of those, and nothing came of it.

Ok but yeah she give me detailed informations..

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #977 on: March 17, 2022, 01:17:47 PM »

She was right for my 2 pregnancies :)

Offline Lys

« Reply #978 on: April 11, 2022, 04:43:51 PM »
It’s really crazy how Leanne is good. She talked about several men and she describe perfectly the situation and how they look physically. She’s good too with how I feel and about my job situation with the good time frame. For love I don’t really have a precise time frame but it’s ok. We will see.

Offline bonba

« Reply #979 on: April 21, 2022, 05:31:23 PM »
4 years passed and nothing she said in her reading ever passed . what awaste if time and money .

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #980 on: April 21, 2022, 08:30:37 PM »
The only thing she said that was accurate for me was that I would have an x ray done which was true and also to watch for headaches due to pressure which was also true. Nothing else from here was accurate

Offline Lys

« Reply #981 on: May 12, 2022, 06:39:31 PM »
So I had 2 readings recently in march with her. I ask about my job situation and love situation
- She described several situation about new job opportunity. It was true but not everything was perfect. She gave me the name of a woman and it was the same name than someone who just hired me. I was really surprised.

- About my love situation, she talked about several men's I met. Not everything was true but for the majority yes. I'm confused if she talked about a guy I met before the reading but she saw the situation in the future or its someone I just met. I met someone 3 weeks ago and it's REALLY positive. Im bery happy. She finish the reading and talked about a men I will met (the reading was 2 months before I met him), the description fit with him except he shaved his hair since 1 year but the way she described him look like him with his hair. She say his name will finish in : «..» and it's a small name. It's exactly like the name of this guy. It's sounds really promising. Its just I was confused if the guy I met its the first and it will not working or it's the last guy she saw and the other it was the guy I met before the reading. We will see. :)

(Sorry for my english)

Offline Lala123

« Reply #982 on: September 10, 2022, 07:13:31 PM »
I had a ten general prediction reading from leanne last month, I just re listened to it because it was so odd and felt I should share.
1. She kept yawning and blamed it on my energy.
2. Basically called me lazy when it came to my work life and gave me tips on how to improve myself and not become lazy and apathetic - meanwhile in reality I actually got hired to work in a specialty that I had really been wanting and am very happy where my career is concerned. I also have plans on furthering my education even more next year to further my career in the future.
3. Didn't pick up anything related to my recent break up or my feelings of anxiety and heartbreak which is where my energy was actually focused on at the time.
4. Got the most random and pointless predictions from her - such as "you will plan on going to an event, and then you will cancel your plans" ??.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #983 on: September 14, 2022, 12:53:59 AM »
Still never got the new car she described. Still never got the pregnancies. All the vague things like you’ll be mad at a man but a woman is nearby folding her arms I’m not sure if she is involved or just looking all came true because they will happen to everyone lol

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #984 on: September 30, 2022, 02:41:11 AM »
(you will get) the most random and pointless predictions from her.

Totally Leanne in a specific soundbite.

Offline chi109862

« Reply #985 on: October 10, 2022, 05:40:20 PM »
How long do her 10 predictions usually take?

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #986 on: October 10, 2022, 05:53:04 PM »
Could take years I assume. I had a reading with Yona who predicted something to happen next year, it was the same prediction Leanne gave me in 2018, which was my first reading with her.

Offline chi109862

« Reply #987 on: October 10, 2022, 06:52:33 PM »
I mean once you buy how long until she delivers :)

Thank you!

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #988 on: October 10, 2022, 08:22:01 PM »
Depends, I always got it within 2 days

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #989 on: October 11, 2022, 03:07:19 AM »
Check your junk and spam... She is amazing so many things have come to past from her.

anything