Author Topic: Leanne Halyburton  (Read 278979 times)

Offline PJpilar

Re: Leanne Halyburton
« Reply #960 on: September 14, 2021, 02:01:18 PM »
And why is that ?

did you have your reading? Did she rant based off the photo you sent her?

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #961 on: September 14, 2021, 10:14:59 PM »
I just got mine back today she didn’t say anything about the picture I sent one of me and my POI she was very kind to me, my reading was 40 mins on the voice note and I cannot actually believe listening to it now for the 7th time today that so many things she said has actually already happened or is currently happening so she was spot on!! Will see how her other predictions pan out but she’s very very tuned in

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #962 on: September 15, 2021, 04:45:13 PM »
Im giving her some leeway as the pandemic slowed everything down but its interesting how leanne and yona used the same exact words when talking about my predictions

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #963 on: September 17, 2021, 04:34:16 PM »
Im giving her some leeway as the pandemic slowed everything down but its interesting how leanne and yona used the same exact words when talking about my predictions

Same! Her and yona recently gave similar predictions…. So far nothing has happened.

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #964 on: September 18, 2021, 11:19:28 PM »
Well this was my first time ever getting a reading with Leanne I was skeptics after seeing all these review but I am shocked to see how many predictions have already happened since my reading and have happened in the last or recently , so she may have seen it further down the line but I did tell her that those certain predictions have actually already taken place in the past year. So she does have a gift for sure whichever way people like to perceive it

Offline Kokeshidoll

« Reply #965 on: October 31, 2021, 01:34:18 PM »
I got a first-time reading from Leanne a few weeks ago. I'm happy with it and was pleasantly surprised.

I was scared at first, because based on many of these reviews, I was expecting to be told only negative things, since I asked about the dreaded "love" topic. I didn't ask about anyone specific, though.

I was also nervous because I'm coming into my mid-30s now and so I thought she might just make generalizations based on age. This is why I hate giving my age because I really don't feel my age. But she didn't generalize based on that, and she also didn't give me any long rants or anything.

As for accuracy, she picked up on a couple guys that I really did meet shortly after the reading -- she could describe their hair colors and personalities and said they're the ones coming in next. (They did.) Also she described a guy (hair, face shape, personality, quirks) that I am supposed to be meeting in the future who I might marry. The funny thing is, he sounds like someone who I already know. Maybe just a coincidence. But she mentioned I'll be meeting him naturally or be introduced, not through dating apps -- this is hard to believe for me because I live in a country where I have to meet guys specifically online who speak English. They're usually not just out there for me to meet. But maybe this confirms it's someone who I already know. Hmm.

The way she described me, I felt like she was seeing me. So she does give good news if she sees it, but in my case it's still a couple of years away.

For those wondering about pregnancy scares -- yes she also mentioned pregnancy for me. Not for another few years, however. But timing is finicky anyways.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2021, 01:54:35 PM by Kokeshidoll »

Offline Kokeshidoll

« Reply #966 on: October 31, 2021, 02:56:17 PM »
I got a first-time reading from Leanne a few weeks ago. I'm happy with it and was pleasantly surprised.

I was scared at first, because based on many of these reviews, I was expecting to be told only negative things, since I asked about the dreaded "love" topic. I didn't ask about anyone specific, though.

I was also nervous because I'm coming into my mid-30s now and so I thought she might just make generalizations based on age. This is why I hate giving my age because I really don't feel my age. But she didn't generalize based on that, and she also didn't give me any long rants or anything.

As for accuracy, she picked up on a couple guys that I really did meet shortly after the reading -- she could describe their hair colors and personalities and said they're the ones coming in next. (They did.) Also she described a guy (hair, face shape, personality, quirks) that I am supposed to be meeting in the future who I might marry. The funny thing is, he sounds like someone who I already know. Maybe just a coincidence. But she mentioned I'll be meeting him naturally or be introduced, not through dating apps -- this is hard to believe for me because I live in a country where I have to meet guys specifically online who speak English. They're usually not just out there for me to meet. But maybe this confirms it's someone who I already know. Hmm.

The way she described me, I felt like she was seeing me. So she does give good news if she sees it, but in my case it's still a couple of years away.

For those wondering about pregnancy scares -- yes she also mentioned pregnancy for me. Not for another few years, however. But timing is finicky anyways.

In one of my first readings with her she also described the guy that I would marry according to her -- The description matched perfectly with the guy I began dating shortly after and in the reading she said I would meet him "well before" i left my 26th year so i thoguht it was him but we broke up after a year together. I think perhaps she saw it as a significant relationship for me and confused it for marriage. I also got the youll meet the person in person and not through apps. She also said that I would have some sort of an engagement ring or promise ring within 36 months of that reading which would have been this year.

Hi Lala, did you really meet the guy in person and not through a dating site? That just seems so impossible to me in my case.

Offline Lala123

« Reply #967 on: October 31, 2021, 03:09:27 PM »

In one of my first readings with her she also described the guy that I would marry according to her -- The description matched perfectly with the guy I began dating shortly after and in the reading she said I would meet him "well before" i left my 26th year so i thoguht it was him but we broke up after a year together. I think perhaps she saw it as a significant relationship for me and confused it for marriage. I also got the youll meet the person in person and not through apps. She also said that I would have some sort of an engagement ring or promise ring within 36 months of that reading which would have been this year.

Hi Lala, did you really meet the guy in person and not through a dating site? That just seems so impossible to me in my case.

This guy i met in person a year before the reading actually we just did not date until later, but the marriage thing and whatnot did not happen. But ive had a couple readings with her after and she always says i'll meet someone in person and not through a dating site so I feel like maybe it's just something she says? Most ppl I meet are through a dating site.

Offline Kokeshidoll

« Reply #968 on: October 31, 2021, 03:21:46 PM »

This guy i met in person a year before the reading actually we just did not date until later, but the marriage thing and whatnot did not happen. But ive had a couple readings with her after and she always says i'll meet someone in person and not through a dating site so I feel like maybe it's just something she says? Most ppl I meet are through a dating site.

Ah ok. That's interesting and thank you for sharing. It's possible it's just something she says. Since you already knew the guy before, but weren't dating, maybe it's the same in my case. I was surprised that she picked up the 2 guys I met shortly after the reading because that part was very accurate. I guess I'm glad it wasn't all doom and gloom in the reading. lol

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #969 on: November 23, 2021, 07:11:11 PM »
Does leanne make predictions based on what she thinks you look like? She can see and describe the people coming into your life but I'm wondering if she has a photo of you in her mind when she sees these relationships and people

Offline shannynlin

« Reply #970 on: December 06, 2021, 11:56:43 PM »
Hi all, here's an update -- Leanne is very kind but firm, and I truly think she wants the best for others. That's probably why she lectures (I think). Thankfully I didn't get lectured at all... maybe it's because I specifically told her not to focus on my love life.

1. It's going to serve my purpose to be very disciplined and measured in my actions over the next six months, otherwise things could get sticky. <-- yeah this was a vague prediction but the pandemic happened literally two weeks later and made my work TOXIC. I had to walk on eggshells, so I'd say it was true.

2. Being called into office of supervisor in 3-5 months about a situation that grows tentacles. Being asked to explain something, another youngish female at work feeling indignant about me. <-- very true but the female wasn't young

3. Significant other traveling somewhere for a little while and I'd feel disgruntled in a way that surprises me. <-- My S/O travels for work so this was probably true at some point but it's w.e. to me

4. Coworker flirts but it's nothing and he'd even backtrack if confronted about it. It also doesn't enhance your life in any way. <-- This was a specific person I asked about. Leanne was right... later I found out that this coworker just likes to flirt with everyone and he even denied flirting with me lol

5. News connected to older woman connected to my S/O, and it'll come out of the blue. She would become ill and potentially pass away in the next 12 weeks. <-- No this didn't happen and it has been over 24 months since then

6. A change within the organization which will throw one or two possible opportunities with some hands-on training for you to add tools to your box. Working efficiently and being a team player will help <-- I guess there was a change within the organization and it completely changed my work life

7. Some point where you think you're pregnant or be briefly pregnant within 12-18 months <-- nopeeeeee did not happen at all

8. Extra money will come, linked to work, within 14 months. It's not just a small pay raise; it's a small bonus to be shared with a group <-- we get bonuses every year so this wasn't anything special

9. You might start daydreaming about getting married and there will be some talk about it. Within one year. But there's going to be a tall, masculine guy coming in with a round-ish face and who wears his hair really short. You'll be attracted to him and it'll confuse you. <-- Yeah there was talk about getting married (that we def WEREN'T going to lol). I have no idea who this new guy is though, because it didn't happen at all

10. Sadness or frustration or vulnerability about an older male. Father figure. Something to sort out with my family. Something will surface within the next 18 months. Two other females who are a part of your family will be discussing this. <-- Yes this happened, and it was actually a pretty big deal at the time. I have 2 sisters which was really uncanny for her to pick up

11. Will be associating with someone with autism. It's not a child that I will have. Could be a connection to working with autisim. You will gain an understanding of it. <-- Nope

12. Some plans to move will fall through but I'll be relieved because the timing isn't right <-- Yep

13. A guy around me will have to go to court or be questioned by the police about something. Could be related to cars. A fine or something. <-- No idea who this is or if it happened

That was my first 10 predictions reading with Leanne, which was two years ago. I had another one a year later but can't access the file so can't say anything about accuracy of that one. Based on the tally above, 8/13 things she said came true. Two of those predictions weren't anything specific so I'm going to say that it was 50/50. My next reading is pending.

Note: I got the 10 predictions reading but she kept seeing flashes of things, so she added those in at no cost.

Offline Qcnm

« Reply #971 on: December 12, 2021, 10:20:24 PM »
I had a reading with her last year. Sadly I can’t find the recording anymore :(…there was a lot of waffling and her talking about random things so to be honest I kind of ignored it and don’t remember too much. What I do remember there saying though is she sees me being a hermit and isolating myself from everyone and the people that matter will reach out - this is happening now. Another thing she said that is happening now was she said she saw me either planning or having conversations about having a baby - I have been talking about this a lot of late and thinking about it.. Leanne did discourage me from it though she said I wouldn’t be ready.

Offline Lys

« Reply #972 on: December 20, 2021, 09:11:50 PM »
I had a reading with hier this autumn. She said she saw my plans changed in December.. she said maybe because of the virus… yep.. we are in a lockdown now… :(
She talked about another guy too and she was right.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #973 on: December 28, 2021, 04:55:53 PM »
I just found a reading with her from 2018.  She was very wrong yet adjacent to the truth.  It was as if she interpreted the energy wrong.  People she mentioned would be new in my life never showed up. I haven't been out meeting people at all since the pandemic so I don't understand how she could have been so far off.   At one point she brought up the 2 people that I was having the most distressing trouble with, she brought them up by their gender and first letter of their first name, but then went on to say that they were kind and helpful.  Nope! 6 months later I would be suing one in court and the other one is executing a plan to defame me in my local community.  So Nope! I don't think she's good at interpreting what she sees.

Offline Lys

« Reply #974 on: February 10, 2022, 06:21:47 PM »
I had a LOT of prediction who happened with her. But I have a question. In my last two readings she saw an unexpected pregnancy. I’m a little bit scared lol. Yona said something like too 2 years ago. I would like to know if someone else had this prediction and if this happened.

anything