Author Topic: Leanne Halyburton  (Read 279020 times)

Offline HornetKick

Re: Leanne Halyburton
« Reply #90 on: August 01, 2018, 04:01:55 PM »
That was one of my biggest issues with Leanne - her acting like she is helping her clients.

She gives such irrelevant information, as in tons of it and it doesn't move the situation, circumstances along, nor does it provide information or insight about how to fix an issue. Her ability to say you are going to meet a tall, dark stranger, is what she considers a prediction in her line of thinking. But what about him? Why is he in my path?
I was really more so annoyed with her entire concept of believing she is a psychic with remarkable abilities. I guess I just do not understand her hype.

Offline Sag78

« Reply #91 on: August 01, 2018, 04:44:17 PM »
I read with her nearly two years ago . It was the time when I was in a darkest moment of my life, I was in a depression as a result of breaking up with my ex. I called her to find out about him. Omg, she was evil. I still remember that feeling of negativity .. she was shouting at the phone " He doesn't love you".

I gave  to listen that record to my friend and she was shocked. It was rude and nasty.

Was she right about some predictions? Yes, she was. But those predictions were inamportant .

Offline Sag78

« Reply #92 on: August 01, 2018, 05:34:38 PM »
Just want to be clear re my previous post . Leannne refused to talk about me ex ( it was a phone call) . She said he is not in a bigger picture of my life. Yona was saying opposit . So I will update at the end of my journey who is right

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #93 on: August 01, 2018, 05:42:48 PM »
Leanne is extremely negative when it comes to relationships.
am not sure if she doesnt want to deliver good news to her clients when it comes to relationships & love.
my reading with her was negative and hurtful, she wasnt rude thou but nothing panned out from her reading and other things am not able to validate until now.

Offline Newlife

« Reply #94 on: August 01, 2018, 06:05:06 PM »
I would like to hear about her predictions that came to pass, most if not all of the predictions she gave me were positive. I just don't think she's as strong of a psychicwas she thinks, I remember her giving me a prediction about a past lover and kept saying the guys name but this guy who's name is unique was a client that I have never met, he's married with children, I know becauses, he told me. This client only likes to do business over the phone, I had a few brushes with him because if he wants something, he wants it now but now he and I have developed a good rapport where he can share his personal details with me. I remember jumping off my chair when I heard his name from the recording Leanne sent but she was wayyyyy off making turning it into a relationship. I think she has issues connecting messages.

In one of the reading she mentioned me and my guy buying a place together and needs a lot of fix, okay my bf and I both own our own place why will we buy a place that needs a lot of fixing? I’m not the type who like to deal with certain types of stress, I'd rather pay a little more than to fix a unit that needs a lot of fix up.

Leanne is extremely negative when it comes to relationships.
am not sure if she doesnt want to deliver good news to her clients when it comes to relationships & love.
my reading with her was negative and hurtful, she wasnt rude thou but nothing panned out from her reading and other things am not able to validate until now.

Offline Sag78

« Reply #95 on: August 01, 2018, 06:19:16 PM »
Out of 15 predictions only 2 came true:

1. I have to be careful when I will be buying a car (I did buy a car in March,  but i have no problems with it)
2. She described my emotions well ( not really prediction)

Wrong:
1. I will finish my paperwork by April- wrong (still going)
2. I will forget my ex by May 2018 - wrong ( lol I wish)

Other predictions still pending

Offline scarlora

« Reply #96 on: August 01, 2018, 06:51:42 PM »
Of her 10 predictions from January, none have happened yet.  She spent a lot of time talking about me feeling defensive and I have yet to feel that way this year.  Also thought I'd have a sit down discussion with someone in April.  That did not happen.  She vaguely described 3 men who would be around me, so I suppose that could be a prediction that happened, but they were always around me anyway. 

Offline bstalling

« Reply #97 on: August 01, 2018, 10:10:19 PM »
I read with her nearly two years ago . It was the time when I was in a darkest moment of my life, I was in a depression as a result of breaking up with my ex. I called her to find out about him. Omg, she was evil. I still remember that feeling of negativity .. she was shouting at the phone " He doesn't love you".

I gave  to listen that record to my friend and she was shocked. It was rude and nasty.

Was she right about some predictions? Yes, she was. But those predictions were inamportant .

Thats terrible. That is the Leanne that I don't like. I dont like how she gets so worked up about relationships. Just be objective, tell the truth as you see it.

Offline Sag78

« Reply #98 on: August 01, 2018, 10:37:02 PM »

Thats terrible. That is the Leanne that I don't like. I dont like how she gets so worked up about relationships. Just be objective, tell the truth as you see it.

Exactly! I am not looking for sugar coating but I don't need that nastiness either. She could tell me just what she sees. That's it. It is too much aggressiveness in  her delivery. I had no clarity on situation at all, but lots of tears after

Offline Newlife

« Reply #99 on: August 02, 2018, 12:18:31 AM »
Oh, I forgot about the work trip and the work car lol, yes we have an office located in the UK but I don't think I will be working at that location anytime soon, I won't say ever But my passport has expired and definitely not this August plus my company doesn't give employees car not even to the CEO lol.

Out of 15 predictions only 2 came true:

1. I have to be careful when I will be buying a car (I did buy a car in March,  but i have no problems with it)
2. She described my emotions well ( not really prediction)

Wrong:
1. I will finish my paperwork by April- wrong (still going)
2. I will forget my ex by May 2018 - wrong ( lol I wish)

Other predictions still pending

Offline karma17

« Reply #100 on: August 02, 2018, 02:00:22 AM »
Psychic ability aside...Seems like if she senses a hint of weakness or vulnerability from another person, her meanness thrives off that- basically a textbook Bully.
Probably her own life experiences bring out that callousness onto others and a total lack of empathy.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #101 on: August 02, 2018, 02:09:39 AM »
Psychic ability aside...Seems like if she senses a hint of weakness or vulnerability from another person, her meanness thrives off that- basically a textbook Bully.
Probably her own life experiences bring out that callousness onto others and a total lack of empathy.

No, she just dosent like women calling about their exs. Whether it reminds her of herself in the past or she just gets tired of reading on that issue, it irks her.

I think there is a part of her that just dosent like her job, at least not in this capacity. I genuinely think she needs to better understand her clients more and what
they expect out of her. And what she can really offer.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2018, 02:21:38 AM by bstalling »

Offline karma17

« Reply #102 on: August 02, 2018, 02:25:40 AM »
For what it’s worth, two years later none of her predictions- good, bad and ugly have passed for me.
I remember her saying extremely cockily that people bitch about her on forums (why she reads them is beyond me!) and then later come to her and say “you were right!”.
I would love to go back and tell her that she was wrong lol

Offline Newlife

« Reply #103 on: August 02, 2018, 12:54:04 PM »
Right. She mentioned in one of my readings that if she had her way, she won't do predictions and only be a life coach.

Anyway, she had a listing that allowed you to ask about an EX, not sure if she still does.

No, she just dosent like women calling about their exs. Whether it reminds her of herself in the past or she just gets tired of reading on that issue, it irks her.

I think there is a part of her that just dosent like her job, at least not in this capacity. I genuinely think she needs to better understand her clients more and what
they expect out of her. And what she can really offer.

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #104 on: September 19, 2018, 05:52:48 PM »
How is this reader with timelines?

She’s been pretty accurate for me thus far. I just had a 3 tarot card interpretation for near future from her and some of it has coincided with Yona.

For whatever reason though, some of the people she described didn’t really make sense to me. She’s talking about staying away from a female through the internet... I don’t talk to females on the internet and if I do it’s from this forum. She described this lady as well. Weirdddd.

Some other stuff kinda makes sense too. She talks about a POI and me planning to move in with someone within the next 6 months... no idea who though.

anything