Author Topic: Leanne Halyburton  (Read 282743 times)

Offline Lys

Re: Leanne Halyburton
« Reply #885 on: January 19, 2021, 05:36:19 PM »
Sorry but yeah she can be negative sometimes but she’s really realist. And probably the best for me. A lot of the predictions have happened its crazy and she gave me time frime too but not for everything

Offline Lyssa

« Reply #886 on: January 19, 2021, 09:54:29 PM »
no one, including leanne has ever predicted anything for me. lol.

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #887 on: January 19, 2021, 10:43:45 PM »
I got my reading with leanne in 2019 and many of the things she predicted were for 2020 but because 2020 was a year where nothing could be done, ill see through 2021 if anything comes tom pass

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #888 on: January 20, 2021, 05:52:19 AM »
She is accurate. People that get negative readings don't like what they hear. She is gifted.

I totally agree. I think reviews about Leanne don’t do justice with her talent. I read with her for the first time and it was VERY ACCURATE. I know it’s not Yona’s topic but yona s HUGE disappointment and a guesser. I would never read with her again.

Can anyone clarify one thing? She said within some time I will have a medical procedure for my lower abdomen. I mean something may happen tomorrow but isn’t it possible that she might have read my past? Reason is when I read with her I had a baby few months back and obviously C SECTION is a lower abdomen medical procedure? Can anyone clarify this plz?

But either way she’s very true, ethical and does NOT sugar coat.

First not sure why you say that Yona is a guesser but Leanne has been absolutely wrong for me and many others. I got 10 predictions about 18 months ago. None have come to pass and not only that but she is so well known for reading the past. One of my predictions had already happened 8 months before the reading. Who the hell pays for FUTURE predictions to be told what has already happened? Many have reported not having any single prediction from her coming to pass. And the cherry on the cake, she is so negative, rants non stop and has a problem with people asking about POI as it seems. Would never go back to her but then I don't do readings anymore with anyone since months back.

Some people contradict themselves so much. It seems that in September you posted this about Yona "I read with her in 2018 for the first time about 99% has panned out already". Maybe you would want to make up your mind LOL

Yona is a guesser. She was very generic and just guessed and PREDICTED ANOTHER pregnancy for me which absolutely in no way I will. We planned two kids and now have them and no I will never have surprise pregnancy. So NO WAY. If I am wrong I will come and say here I was wrong. Second she said she saw a move. I said to her no way and than she said at some stage. Lol.
Her first reading did pan out but than it was guess too. My issues are very simpler and more basic than others like job, at that time I wanted to be pregnant (now 1 year old baby). I don’t have a complicated BFs or lost loves hard to predict changes and moods etc. or may be her first reading was accurate but later on waste of time and money. And anyways what I wrote or say shouldn’t be of any concern to anyone else. I am glad you are Yona’s fan, I am not :) kisha is ok and Leanne is good too. But yes to say Leanne is negative that’s correct as said by everyone but her things and predictions DO HAPOEN ATLEAST FOR ME.

Offline bonba

« Reply #889 on: January 21, 2021, 11:42:40 PM »
very confusing reading . nothing happened after 2 years . I regret paying for that reading

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #890 on: January 23, 2021, 02:12:50 AM »
very confusing reading . nothing happened after 2 years . I regret paying for that reading

She was wrong for me on everything and nothing she predicted positive or negative came to pass. Just goes to show how different readings connect differently with us all...

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #891 on: February 01, 2021, 02:22:18 PM »
When I think about it, I had 2 readings with leanne spaced apart and none of the predictions she made about my love life have passed. Perhaps it will but so far none but she did mention that I needed to move from where I am to see the process put in motion which is true in a sense as I am looking to move from where I am.

Offline Kittykat666

« Reply #892 on: February 01, 2021, 04:00:16 PM »
I had 2 readings from her.  1st nothing came to pass. Negative or positive. 2nd one was recently but I doubt anything will happen. She is a waste of time and money and she only uses her readings to vent and preach.

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #893 on: February 01, 2021, 09:58:58 PM »
She sees current emotions and gives advice on that but as far as the men she sees coming into your life, for me none of what she said came to pass

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #894 on: February 01, 2021, 10:41:34 PM »
I agree that she was great in describing present and people. I had some predictions to pass, others not, and other few a lot are far out in a few years. But these in the future are aligned with other readers (such as Kisha, Zadalia and QOC).

Offline Kittykat666

« Reply #895 on: February 01, 2021, 11:05:22 PM »
I don’t think she can see anything without you telling her. If that were the case she wouldn’t ask leading questions...

Offline personofthefall

« Reply #896 on: February 08, 2021, 03:35:50 AM »
I had a year reading with her in 2019 and so far she’s been correct on the men in my love life throughout 2020, and she even read further out.

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #897 on: February 08, 2021, 04:33:25 PM »
I don’t think she can see anything without you telling her. If that were the case she wouldn’t ask leading questions...
I just gave her names, and then she sent me the audio. I couldnt ask her any clarification or questions.

Offline Lala123

« Reply #898 on: February 08, 2021, 06:58:19 PM »
I just gave her names, and then she sent me the audio. I couldnt ask her any clarification or questions.

I’ve asked clarification questions via email after and she responds. I recently asked a question about a reading I had over a year ago and she still responded to that, but it was generic question about timing.

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #899 on: February 08, 2021, 10:01:36 PM »
I am glad to know! I was not aware we could do that! Thank you!