Author Topic: Leanne Halyburton  (Read 281045 times)

Offline Lys

Re: Leanne Halyburton
« Reply #840 on: September 01, 2020, 04:45:44 PM »
I received another reading after my first in january. All the predictions of january (about job) have happened except the relationship and one thing not important. I have the feeling the relationship she saw was one in the past which ended a week before my reading...

So in my recent reading she didnt really talk a lot about my love life but she talked about 3 guys but im really confused with the time frame and the guy she saw. I have the feeling again she pick up the guy in the past. Anyway we will see, but im sure the predictions about job etc will happen its more about love I dont knw to be honest. My reading with Yona was more clear and she just talk about one guy.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #841 on: September 12, 2020, 03:57:59 PM »
Leanne was right about a financial prediction she made. She described the other party accurately and she was on point about how things would play out. I still have 6 predictions left and some of them are still almost 2 years out.

Offline Lys

« Reply #842 on: September 17, 2020, 02:00:57 AM »
Funny thing.. Leanne said in my reading in August I will travel out of the country next year lol... I don’t think.. but who know  ;D

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #843 on: September 17, 2020, 02:10:00 AM »
Her stuff happens. She can also be a year out.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #844 on: September 22, 2020, 05:28:10 AM »
I agree.  I had lots happen with her a year out.  I’d only get her ten predictions though.

Offline Lys

« Reply #845 on: September 22, 2020, 12:57:27 PM »
Its weird. She read very well how I feel and whats in my mind etc... But the thing is I think she saw for my future (sometimes for the next months or 18 months), I have a feeling is have happen before in my recent past again.. Or she described situations will happen but in a very short time frame... so its like what she saw have already happened or happen now after 1 month of my reading.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #846 on: September 22, 2020, 03:04:49 PM »
I had a reading 10/2018 she was correct. She saw the huge change in finances, the guy being distant, and my life changing from what it was then.

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #847 on: September 22, 2020, 03:57:26 PM »
How often do you all get 10 predictions from Leanne?

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #848 on: September 23, 2020, 10:43:11 PM »
I normally get one a year and am due another but the increase in price is putting me off.

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #849 on: September 23, 2020, 10:58:55 PM »
Thank you 😊

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #850 on: October 03, 2020, 03:01:39 AM »
I had a general reading with Leanne early this year, I believe she does only 10 predictions as general readings, ist that correct? A few people mentioned to request reading once a year with her. Is it the best time frame? I had my general one in Feb. I am asking because she mentioned a lot of things that happened to me. Including one that blew me away. She told me someone with C would tell me something uncomfortable. I thought it was related to something, but it was something else, and the person, who I didnt know, has a last name starting with C . This subject was something that only Leanne and Kisha picked up. Neither Cookie or Yona were able to pick up (Cookie did pick up after the problem started without me saying anything) . She also nailed about times I would be busy (Kisha as well), having problems with co workers, etc. Another thing is that both Kisha and Leanne mentioned how something started for me in the past 2 years. Both mentioned the same.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2020, 03:03:29 AM by Intheotherside »

Offline bstalling

« Reply #851 on: October 11, 2020, 08:30:27 PM »
I did the 10 general predictions with her. I made the mistake of asking about 3 separate people, 2 exes and someone I’m currently talking to. 1 ex I’m still in love with, 1 who has recently been hitting me up and the new person is someone I just met in August and is not very serious yet. She did an alright job describing their personalities but first thing she said was “because you asked about 3 people I already know you don’t love any of them” I was like ugh here we go... the judgey psychic who’s now going to give me a reading based off assumption

Its one of the biggest thing that holds her back...

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #852 on: October 11, 2020, 10:29:27 PM »
I did the 10 general predictions with her. I made the mistake of asking about 3 separate people, 2 exes and someone I’m currently talking to. 1 ex I’m still in love with, 1 who has recently been hitting me up and the new person is someone I just met in August and is not very serious yet. She did an alright job describing their personalities but first thing she said was “because you asked about 3 people I already know you don’t love any of them” I was like ugh here we go... the judgey psychic who’s now going to give me a reading based off assumption

That's so funny and exactly Leanne type lol

The same happened to me when I asked her twice (months apart) about my boss. Then she gave a long lecture on my personality and that I am not an enthusiastic employee who is interested in her job, otherwise I would not keep asking about my boss from a psychic and blah blah lol. Her prediction about my boss has not happened yet but overall she got his personality and work dynamic pretty well.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #853 on: October 11, 2020, 10:36:34 PM »

Its one of the biggest thing that holds her back...

Yeah she's super judgey and gets up on her soapbox all the time...

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #854 on: October 12, 2020, 05:03:57 PM »
She ended up being wrong as I suspected and picked up my past in most of the reading and her negative POI predictions actually ended up positively e for me in reality (which was a nice one lol). She didn’t connect for me as she has for others. I don’t think I’d call again or definitely not mention anyone specific so not to alarm the judgment and negativity train..
« Last Edit: October 12, 2020, 05:10:18 PM by Cc2019 »