Author Topic: Leanne Halyburton  (Read 283121 times)

Offline britbrat

Re: Leanne Halyburton
« Reply #825 on: August 15, 2020, 08:05:57 PM »
I like Leanne and her predictions for the most part do happen, but sometimes specific things she predicts happen to someone close to me. She definitely is gifted, but see doesn’t always see all of the people involved or her assessment is off. This can happen with any reader, but seems more frequent with Leanne. She was off on my second reading with her, but my other two after that had more hits and some still pending.

Offline maggie214

« Reply #826 on: August 15, 2020, 10:14:38 PM »
I actually liked Leanne.  I have had 2 readings with her over the last few years and she gives lots of details so it comes off as impressive.  However, I can’t say I have really validated any of the predictions she made for my family.  Pretty close to nothing has rung true from either of the readings.  Literally the only one out of numerous (I did the 10 one year and the 2 question one next) was that a woman I was working with would part ways with us and I thought that was weird and then she did move to another state several months later.  But this woman gave me very specific predictions and nothing else I can validate.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2020, 10:19:03 PM by maggie214 »

Offline Aibaj678

« Reply #827 on: August 16, 2020, 11:50:32 AM »
I had a specific question love reading with Leanne in February 2020 wherein she said that I won’t be in a relationship with girl who I had asked about. Today it has been confirmed that she was right. She was one of the few along with Aries Intuition who gave me a negative reading. I would really like to thank her as her reading made me reduce my hopes about the situation. Though it made me sad at that point of time but now when things got confirmed I was not hurt at all as I was already prepared for it.

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #828 on: August 16, 2020, 04:14:50 PM »
How often do you all read with Leanne? My only reading with her was a little over a year ago and none of her predictions have passed but her timeframes are not up yet either. I want to read with her again but I don’t know if it’s too soon.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2020, 04:17:46 PM by Piggynose »

Offline Shubhra

« Reply #829 on: August 16, 2020, 04:17:06 PM »
I was about to book a reading from her. Wanted a few pointers-

1. I am looking for prediction on career and my daughter's education and my mom's health. Should i book a 10 prediction reading or specific Qs

2. does she give exact timelines for predictions?

Offline Lys

« Reply #830 on: August 16, 2020, 04:22:12 PM »
I was about to book a reading from her. Wanted a few pointers-

1. I am looking for prediction on career and my daughter's education and my mom's health. Should i book a 10 prediction reading or specific Qs

2. does she give exact timelines for predictions?

Choose the 10 predictions :)

Sometimes she give exact timeline yes . For me she said 6 weeks about a new job and it’s happened exactly with the good time frame . But sometimes she will say soon, etc

Offline Dannika

« Reply #831 on: August 16, 2020, 05:31:51 PM »
I decided to try her again because I’m bored and so many people continue to say she’s been right for them. In the past when I’ve read with her I’ve felt like she was off so I’ve just avoided her.

In my recent reading, right off the bat the first thing she said to me was completely off, like 0% chance that she could even be right, so not sure she was connected to me? I don’t want to say what it was because I have a feeling she reads the forums and don’t want to give myself away. It also contradicts things that Yona has predicted for me and Yona has definitely had some major hits with me. But we all know that Yona can mix people up too so idk. I guess one day we’ll find out if either of them were correct but honestly I just don’t feel like Leanne can connect to me.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #832 on: August 16, 2020, 06:48:28 PM »
I decided to try her again because I’m bored and so many people continue to say she’s been right for them. In the past when I’ve read with her I’ve felt like she was off so I’ve just avoided her.

In my recent reading, right off the bat the first thing she said to me was completely off, like 0% chance that she could even be right, so not sure she was connected to me? I don’t want to say what it was because I have a feeling she reads the forums and don’t want to give myself away. It also contradicts things that Yona has predicted for me and Yona has definitely had some major hits with me. But we all know that Yona can mix people up too so idk. I guess one day we’ll find out if either of them were correct but honestly I just don’t feel like Leanne can connect to me.

The times i've had 10 predictions with her... I didn't understand what she was on about... Not all made sense. They did happen. She is gifted. About readers reading this board. Some do, does Leanne... No idea. That's why I wouldn't post any personal info here.

Offline Dannika

« Reply #833 on: August 17, 2020, 01:17:58 AM »
Yes perhaps this is the case. It was my first time actually doing the 10 predictions as opposed to a one question reading so hopefully some of it will start making sense over the next year or so. What she got way wrong in the beginning wasn’t actually a prediction, it was more of a statement about something that she felt had already happened. Unless it actually was a prediction and she interpreted it as something that had already happened...who knows!

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #834 on: August 17, 2020, 12:20:33 PM »
Received my first reading from Leanne last week and absolutely nothing made sense. She picked up the past for most, if not all predictions in the reading, even including mixing my current POI with my ex, which baffled me. She didnt really give out any predictions that resonated either but the whole thing were events that happened last year and/or weren't reflective of me. She mentioned that I would be reaching out to my POI now to seek his opinion on crazy career changes as he is has a similar perspective working in healthcare - ugh wrong. This occurred last year with my ex bf when I was switching positions. My current POI is in a totally different field. She also didnt pick up my personality at all and described me as being a totally extroverted person (which is the opposite of who I am lol). 

She was quite negative  as many have mentioned, but I'm not really one to feed into that. Then she flipped half way through the recording. She then spent the last 10 minutes rambling on that many people get upset with her and want happy news, but that she is 62 and  isnt God and she cant predict with certainty that she wont be wrong. Then said that you have your free will, do what you want with it. It was incredibly bizarre and felt that she was giving a monologue or arguing with herself lol.

I think she sounds like a nice lady and it's great that she works for so many on here, but after this experience, I shall not be reading with her again and will stick to Kisha and Micah who have had the best track record with me with accuracy and outcome.

Offline Aibaj678

« Reply #835 on: August 17, 2020, 05:06:43 PM »
Has Leanne given anyone a positive Love Reading and whether it happened?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #836 on: August 17, 2020, 05:44:07 PM »
Received my first reading from Leanne last week and absolutely nothing made sense. She picked up the past for most, if not all predictions in the reading, even including mixing my current POI with my ex, which baffled me. She didnt really give out any predictions that resonated either but the whole thing were events that happened last year and/or weren't reflective of me. She mentioned that I would be reaching out to my POI now to seek his opinion on crazy career changes as he is has a similar perspective working in healthcare - ugh wrong. This occurred last year with my ex bf when I was switching positions. My current POI is in a totally different field. She also didnt pick up my personality at all and described me as being a totally extroverted person (which is the opposite of who I am lol). 

She was quite negative  as many have mentioned, but I'm not really one to feed into that. Then she flipped half way through the recording. She then spent the last 10 minutes rambling on that many people get upset with her and want happy news, but that she is 62 and  isnt God and she cant predict with certainty that she wont be wrong. Then said that you have your free will, do what you want with it. It was incredibly bizarre and felt that she was giving a monologue or arguing with herself lol.

I think she sounds like a nice lady and it's great that she works for so many on here, but after this experience, I shall not be reading with her again and will stick to Kisha and Micah who have had the best track record with me with accuracy and outcome.

What you said does not surprise me. This is all Leanne type. I had several predictions in my 10-prediction reading that did not make sense, and still do not after passing over a year. However, I have a couple of interesting hit too, mostly when I gave her a name to read. I think some of these 10 predictions are filler, i.e. she adds to reach to 10. For example, I had a couple of predictions that was not related to my culture at all. I don't think they never come into pass.

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #837 on: August 17, 2020, 05:54:16 PM »

What you said does not surprise me. This is all Leanne type. I had several predictions in my 10-prediction reading that did not make sense, and still do not after passing over a year. However, I have a couple of interesting hit too, mostly when I gave her a name to read. I think some of these 10 predictions are filler, i.e. she adds to reach to 10. For example, I had a couple of predictions that was not related to my culture at all. I don't think they never come into pass.

Thanks for the perspective! Has Leanne ever confused anyone’s POI ? She was speaking of him (name and everything) as my ex. And pretty specific personality traits of him. My POI and ex are total opposites so I was just baffled... or has she mentioned someones name but referring to another person?

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #838 on: August 27, 2020, 12:30:05 AM »
Her readings are ok.  I found the only thing that she’s been right only about health.

Offline Rosieroo17

« Reply #839 on: August 30, 2020, 01:29:49 PM »
I just received my 10 General predictions from her. I found her quite positive on the whole. Obviously the predictions do not make sense right now so we will see.
She spoke of how she see me at this time and that did seem spot on about how I am feeling etc.
I did give her my poi name and she did mention some things about him however nothing about me and him but i didn't really ask about that specifically.
My time frames are fairly long between 6 to 12 months so we shall see how it all pains out.