Author Topic: Leanne Halyburton  (Read 282800 times)

Offline Smiley1

Re: Leanne Halyburton
« Reply #765 on: June 11, 2020, 05:47:45 AM »
Nope.  You are right.  I was trying to correct it and got distracted.

But interestingly I went back to PayPal to see past charges

2017. £13
2018. £23
2019. £35
2020. £39

When I first started getting 10 prediction readings I didn’t mind that price but now I don’t want to pay £39 where not many happen.   She’s nice but not focused enough to justify that. 

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #766 on: June 11, 2020, 06:44:13 AM »

2017. £13
2018. £23
2019. £35
2020. £39

When I first started getting 10 prediction readings I didn’t mind that price but now I don’t want to pay £39 where not many happen.   She’s nice but not focused enough to justify that.

Wow! now it makes sense :)

How do you feel about your readings back to 2017? Anything major played out?

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #767 on: June 11, 2020, 07:30:00 AM »
Hello friends!
Please help, I usually only read with Kisha and now second time with yona. But if you were to choose between Leanne Or Stephanie Theresa WHO would you choose? I know it’s unfair to compare but any feedback is much appreciated because I want to try only one of them. Sorry for this stupid request:( but right on money. Thanks.

Offline Ash1234567

« Reply #768 on: June 11, 2020, 09:09:01 AM »
Personally, Stephanie. She has said the same thing to me, even if I’ve used a different account. Leanne was very generic and nothing she has said has come to pass, I did the prediction reading.
Hello friends!
Please help, I usually only read with Kisha and now second time with yona. But if you were to choose between Leanne Or Stephanie Theresa WHO would you choose? I know it’s unfair to compare but any feedback is much appreciated because I want to try only one of them. Sorry for this stupid request:( but right on money. Thanks.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #769 on: June 11, 2020, 10:37:01 AM »
I think a few things happened.  I’m not a fan tbh.

Sorry typing with my left hand as my other in a cast lol. So mistype

2017. £13
2018. £23
2019. £35
2020. £39

Wow! now it makes sense :)

How do you feel about your readings back to 2017? Anything major played out?

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #770 on: June 11, 2020, 06:15:11 PM »
So Leanne can be a debbie downer butttt, I did the 12 month forecast and I have to say up until now (half way in the year) what she has said has come true. Some good some bad but has come true. Her timing has been a bit off.

Offline Lys

« Reply #771 on: June 11, 2020, 06:25:03 PM »
Same for me. My reading was early january and almost all the predictions have happened. Except the big one for the moment (sadly) lol

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #772 on: June 11, 2020, 06:30:46 PM »
Same for me. My reading was early january and almost all the predictions have happened. Except the big one for the moment (sadly) lol

Did you do the 10 predictions or annual one?

Offline Lys

« Reply #773 on: June 11, 2020, 07:28:42 PM »
The 10

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #774 on: June 11, 2020, 11:02:14 PM »
Yep she said 18 months to 2 years when everyone else said sooner. Leanne said nothing would happen between us so Yona is pretty much my last hope before i jump the psychic ship!

Leanne will always tell you that nothing will happen. I have already heard stories from others where Yona told this person he would be back with his ex girlfriend and that is exactly what happened (he was back with his ex girlfriend exactly at the time Yona told him). He never thought it was possible to get back with his ex gf. When he read with Leanne, this pathetic negative creature told him that he would never go back with her and that she would be pregnant with someone else´s child. Leanne is a big NO. Avoid at all costs (same as ¨psychic¨ Diva, Anne or whatever she wants to call herself)

Im beginning to feel it will be impossible for my poi and i to get back together now too. 2 full yrs without contact. Yona is my last hope so i hope she is right. Sadly, I have to agree with u. My reading with Leanne was very negative and heartbreaking. What pain if she turns out to be right. Let’s see!

Leanne is always pretty dark. My reading with her regarding POI was so upsetting but she picked up him in 10 prediction on her own. He showed up positive there and she saw us reconnection. So, don't be too disappointed. This is Leanne's style.

Offline mariah419

« Reply #775 on: June 14, 2020, 02:07:13 AM »
She has got ALOT correct for me, and ALOT wrong. So I stopped reading with her.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #776 on: June 16, 2020, 06:27:01 PM »
I just wanna update. I think shes good at predictions but REALLY bad at relationships. She even said Id meet a guy ten times the man my partner is and I did, but we talked for a week, and nothing came of it! Of her first 10 predictions probably 6 came true, the rest didnt come true at all. Second set a lot more came true. I tried just about a guy and that was COMPLETELY not true and very negative. So she is really good if you let her run on her own as long as you understand relationships arent her strong suit.

Offline Aibaj678

« Reply #777 on: June 18, 2020, 03:28:00 AM »
Is it true that Leanne refers the past reading you had with her?

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #778 on: June 18, 2020, 10:03:18 AM »
I don't think she does for the the simple reason that, in all my readings she put me in different profession, she says one thing and it changes in a couple of months, she never worked for me however, she was decent for a friend.she usually reads the past as present and also,  reads other people as me, she's not as good as she thinks however if you want entertainment, i’d go with her.

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #779 on: June 18, 2020, 11:12:18 AM »
I don't think she does for the the simple reason that, in all my readings she put me in different profession, she says one thing and it changes in a couple of months, she never worked for me however, she was decent for a friend.she usually reads the past as present and also,  reads other people as me, she's not as good as she thinks however if you want entertainment, i’d go with her.

100% agree with TellMeWhy. She was wrong and awful for me as well.

anything