Author Topic: Leanne Halyburton  (Read 280951 times)

Offline daughterofcups - P

Re: Leanne Halyburton
« Reply #75 on: July 05, 2018, 03:26:14 AM »
I also want to add about leanne- besides the interesting and slightly scary pregnancy prediction, i thought her intuition and insight about emotions were pretty dead on. She spoke a kot of aemotional processes and things i currently feel and will in the future- and i gotta say it was extremely accurate and resonated with me deeply. Excited to see how things pan out. I wanted to add too that the way she talked about the pregnancy thing was very very commendable. That kind of thing can be delicate and i thought she handled it very well and kindly. She also saw me decorating bedrooms and walls within the next few months - and im moving in a month- so i thought that was pretty neat.! So far im impressed.

« Reply #76 on: July 05, 2018, 03:40:41 AM »
I had a reading with her in 2015. I know the majority of her predictions came to pass. I would read with her again. Rants and all. Lol.

Would you mind sharing what she predicted that came to pass? Or briefly overviewing?

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #77 on: July 05, 2018, 05:11:57 AM »
Yes please, because honestly, I’m not a hook up person and would never put myself in the position to get pregnant to someone I wasn’t with lol but now I don’t know. I don’t know how she can see me settled down in 3-4 years with 2-3 kids and happy... I’m not in a relationship now and I feel like I’m not the type of person to be with someone a year and say, “hey, let’s have kids” or whatever. But maybe I’ll be different then? I just can’t see it at this point. She talks about two different men in my reading. Unsure of who. But I want to know who she sees me having these children with...

The two she sees may be twins... I’m a twin so who knows! She said they’re around the same age.

Daughterofcups..did she say it’d be children with your current boyfriend? She did tell me that most women get more children than they originally plan on. I actually always wanted three kids lol

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #78 on: July 05, 2018, 05:19:38 AM »
I’ll agree, I’m impressed. I love that my pap came through, too. A lot of the other stuff was interesting. I did email her back asking who she saw me having the children with and being settled down with and she basically said I could potentially have a child before I’m settled down. No. I will not. Lol! But it was interesting to hear her speak about this. I guess we will see... she says that one guy will be worth his salt. I asked if the person she sees settled with is someone I know or have been with in the past or someone I’ll meet in the future and she said “that’s a subject that needs real consideration on your end!” Wtf does this mean lol

« Reply #79 on: July 05, 2018, 05:24:31 AM »
well, she didnt say that necessarily, but in conjunction with everything she said, the pregnancy, me movinng, it was  all in relation to him. It was implied. So saying i’ll be pregnant within 18 months, it causing some tension or anxiety when talked about, and then moving with him at age 27 where he wants to go but im not that keen on (we live in a major city and i definitely can see myself wanting to stay around here, but he always talks about wanting to go somewhere more remote or back ri NJ near his family). She actually spoke about our relationship pretty realistically as far as outcome and said it had great potential. She didnt see us breaking up but one of her predictions was overcoming challenges and sticking together, so i would assume this means his child.

Side note im a twin too!

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #80 on: July 05, 2018, 05:41:37 AM »
I hope it works out for you! Twins are the best. I really hope to have a set of my own haha but it definitely sounds like it’s with your current bf but if your mindset isn’t the one she’s talking about now, maybe by that time that’s what you’ll want? It’s so hard to say! I wanna know what else she sees for me. A few other predictions she gave were me celebrating something related to a training or learning situation and I’m applying for RN clinixals so I can only hope that’s what she means! She said the next few weeks, or 2, 3, 4 months, have an unsettled feel to it but she said it’s not a negative feeling at all. She said it feels quite interesting. I wanna know what this means!

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #81 on: July 06, 2018, 12:01:16 AM »
daughterofcups... I found this review on her site

“I feel it is now time for a new reading. I am now pregnant with my second child (which you predicted too, hahaha) and feel in my heart that I am at a very important transformational crossroad in my life and would again really appreciate anything you can tell me in all aspects: professional,love, family and any guidance you can provide.”

« Reply #82 on: July 06, 2018, 01:03:55 AM »
I hope it works out for you! Twins are the best. I really hope to have a set of my own haha but it definitely sounds like it’s with your current bf but if your mindset isn’t the one she’s talking about now, maybe by that time that’s what you’ll want? It’s so hard to say! I wanna know what else she sees for me. A few other predictions she gave were me celebrating something related to a training or learning situation and I’m applying for RN clinixals so I can only hope that’s what she means! She said the next few weeks, or 2, 3, 4 months, have an unsettled feel to it but she said it’s not a negative feeling at all. She said it feels quite interesting. I wanna know what this means!

Ahh thankyou! Same goes for you. I think the best thing to do is wait and see, give it some time and let it all digest.. im curious to know more though. pm me lets chat!

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #83 on: July 06, 2018, 02:01:45 AM »

Ahh thankyou! Same goes for you. I think the best thing to do is wait and see, give it some time and let it all digest.. im curious to know more though. pm me lets chat!

Sent you a PM!

Offline Applenade

« Reply #84 on: July 14, 2018, 07:30:23 PM »

This is what she said to me... now I typed everything out word for word so here:
Surprised to see you NOT have a little boy… at some point, potential for 3 children, 2 of 1 sex, 1 of another, 2 girls and 1 boy, and stepping ahead, I don’t see any reason why you can’t be in a settled and loving family situation, and so be patient and tolerant and have faith in 2019 and don’t quench your mind up, breathe and one foot in front of another, and I do believe a guy will be worth his salt, so if we skip to 36-48 months down the line, you seem to me to be quite the settled and happy situation, and you feel proud of something you’ve achieved work-wise or career-wise, and your family is your main focus, and still kind of wanting to do something for yourself, so I think the bigger picture – shows us pathway, predictions come with conditons attached, cant live with old habits or old thinking patterns and repeat patterns and go ahead to the best image ahead. Insight – potentially everything is going to be okay, not perfect, largely okay.

Then says this

10.   Potential pregnancy well within 24 months, it’s tentative, in the next 15-18 months, feels like a near miss with you, or if you’re intending to become pregnant, because your life is in such a place that it fits in, then that’s different, surprised if that’s the case, where your life is organized and sorted, so therefore, this would say look, ties in with being sensible I suppose, potential pregnancy showing up for you here but at the time that maybe it’s not ideal, and we’re talking about the fairly near-ish future, and it only takes once, so you kind of be best avoided, wait until you’re really sure, but I have this underlying feeling that in a way, that something is not quite right with that, so what is it, is it that you’re kind of open to the idea of pregnancy, like if it happens it happens, or is it that you’re kind of … this here there’s this connection with potential pregnancy, but it feels to me this you just have to be careful, I see a lot of happiness and family and togetherness for you in the bigger picture, not as rainbows all shine and angels all singing, as is in a good human satisfying way, but you really got to focus on your life, and a pregancy within the next 18-24 months im not sure the timing would be right, so be careful

I’m 26. So yeah, in 18 months definitely not where I want to be in life, as I’m furthering my education... again lol because I’m lost ya know. So I’m not really sure what to think!

She gave me a pregnancy prediction too! I'm just trying to remember at the top of my head right now, but she said I was going to get pregnant at 27, either it came as a surprise or I wanted the pregnancy. But, she felt it was leaning more towards being surprise at the news of pregnancy. Plus, that I would have about 2-3 kids.

I got that reading somewhere in may I think and I'm about to be 27 next month.   I highly doubt this though, I'm not dating anyone atm nor do I know any male friends right now that aren't gay and in a relationship. I don't do hook up either and I really don't think I want to get pregnant within a few months of knowing some dude.  That thought alone is freaking scary.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #85 on: July 14, 2018, 07:48:51 PM »
Dont take her timing seriously guys, really. She could be seeing a different time period altogether. A prediction she gave me happened 3 years later then when she said. Its a shame, but thats
how she is a lot of times.

Offline Gemini38

« Reply #86 on: August 01, 2018, 12:18:54 PM »
So I’m going to have a reading with Leanne soon. What are some safe questions regarding relationships so I don’t get the infamous Leanne rant? Like how should I phrase them. And what are the what nots to ask or tell her? And should I just let her y’all first then I ask?

Offline Newlife

« Reply #87 on: August 01, 2018, 12:37:46 PM »
Hope see works for you, like most readers, when you go general it seems something may happen, I've had numerous reading with her, some of the things includes job I could never do, based on education and special talent, I.e she put in me the nursing field, in this job,you need a special type of education unlike education in business where someone graduates in economics, finance, accounting that can be utilized 2) I’m afraid of blood, so it won't happen  3) I can't see myself going backwards. Also in another reading, she's put me in decoration and fashion, anyone and everyone can tell you that , I can't put colors together lol. Also, she saw the job love ending last year but rather, I got promoted, I will tell you this much that the type of industry I’m in can't afford to lose people and most people quit rather than let go, most people who feel they can't do it look for other position that's more suitable  as it takes a minimum of at least a year to feel comfortable. She also described men that never showed up in my life and when she picked up on my BF, she made it seem like it was someone yet to cross my path. She also confuse male friends as potential love interest.She's read something that happened a year out as something yet to happen, in my mind I thought oh history will repeat but it didn't, this is a couple of years and no way. She also read a friend around me as though I will be having issues with her because of my mood but rather it's the person as they have bipolar, one moment happy the next upset over nothing. After a while of nothing, I gave Leanne a rest. Some swear by her but at this point, it was waste of time, energy and money.
 Sorry for typos and grammatical errors, typing from my phone.
So I’m going to have a reading with Leanne soon. What are some safe questions regarding relationships so I don’t get the infamous Leanne rant? Like how should I phrase them. And what are the what nots to ask or tell her? And should I just let her y’all first then I ask?
« Last Edit: August 01, 2018, 12:56:09 PM by Newlife »

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #88 on: August 01, 2018, 01:53:46 PM »
Hope see works for you, like most readers, when you go general it seems something may happen, I've had numerous reading with her,

She must have been getting some things right for you to be a repeat customer. Or was it she appeared to be on track and then in hindsight you felt she was just off with more things than right.
I've been told it takes at least three readings or more from her before she starts to ramp up and get good, but my two reads with her did not warrant any comebacks from me.

Offline Newlife

« Reply #89 on: August 01, 2018, 03:52:15 PM »
She sometimes get emotions close to right and I will think she's Polly unto something, I guess it's fascinating when everyone raves about her and you ask yourself what you are missing, she did get a couple of irrelevant things right such as someone around you  getting pregnant but that's pretty much it. There are only a handful of readers  who are good and they are hard to find, I have not read with Leanne for about a year if not more.

BTW she said she's not send out emails to the email list anymore.

Hope see works for you, like most readers, when you go general it seems something may happen, I've had numerous reading with her,

She must have been getting some things right for you to be a repeat customer. Or was it she appeared to be on track and then in hindsight you felt she was just off with more things than right.
I've been told it takes at least three readings or more from her before she starts to ramp up and get good, but my two reads with her did not warrant any comebacks from me.

anything