Author Topic: Leanne Halyburton  (Read 281870 times)

Offline Aibaj678

Re: Leanne Halyburton
« Reply #720 on: February 07, 2020, 01:19:12 AM »
So received “My Love Life Consultation” reading from her which was a specific reading about POI. She gave a negative outcome and was pessimistic about future with the concerned POI.She seemed to be judgemental about age. I do feel that something’s that she saw were from the past. Besides she said That someone new would be interested in me but she didn’t provide any description about them. The outcome provided by her is opposite to the general reading by Yona and Kisha. It is also opposite to one provided by abundant Visions. Don’t know what to make out of it.

Offline Lys

« Reply #721 on: February 07, 2020, 01:32:54 AM »
Like all the majority said the 10 prediction is better.. but I remember my first reading with her in 2017 I said the same thing of you and it was true.. but you will see. She’s better for the 10 prediction

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #722 on: February 18, 2020, 03:23:33 AM »
My first prediction out of 10 came to pass. The reading was in Oct and the prediction manifested end of Nov but I had not realized until now (as I had fit someone else into prediction). The prediction was about a work related meeting, semi - significant but I would like to give Leanne credit as she had described the dynamic of the meeting pretty well. She also gave me a very specific sign that literally happened in the meeting.

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #723 on: February 24, 2020, 01:28:35 AM »
I used to be on this board well over two years** ago under “thomasj” (No, my name wasn’t Thomas although a lot of people thought so and thought I was male lol. It was a version of my surname). My readings had died down, but I figured, “Eh, ill read with the alleged heavy hitters for the new year and that’ll be it.” I only just received my reading from Leanne yesterday (10 General Predictions) and have a question, if you don’t mind:

With her 10 General Predictions, her listing indicates that you should list the name/age of a POI, your relationship status, and any questions/areas you’d like for her to look at. Have any of you provided the name/age of POI etc? Wouldn’t that then no longer qualify as a “general” prediction since she’s technically being asked to look into this area? I’m asking because that’s, unfortunately, exactly what I did and got the infamous DOOM AND GLOOM predictions around POI that Leanne is known for. It contradicts with what Yona, Mattie (who, believe it or not, had very similar reads), and another Tarot Reader (not well known, found her on Twitter, has a large enough following though) have indicated.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2020, 01:37:17 AM by LillyPad99 »

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #724 on: February 25, 2020, 02:22:55 AM »
Quite a few pages back, that same issue came up and many felt this created bias in Leanne's readings. If you give a reader too much information, it just makes them lazy and they base everything off of what you just told them instead of psychically coming up with the answers their guides give them. Even if they ask, you shouldn't tell anything, just act as if you don't know, especially to Leanne. She doesn't appear to approve of relationships as a general rule.

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #725 on: February 25, 2020, 02:42:32 AM »
Yes, I don’t think I’ll ever go to her and inquire about a POI again. Not to mention, I don’t want 10minutes of my reading to be her advertising her books and how females never learn when it comes to exes etc. 😒 Not what I paid for. One of her past 10 General Predictions came true regarding career, but just the one.

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #726 on: March 11, 2020, 01:24:09 PM »
I did the one year forecast with Leanne,  so far 4 of her predictions have passed. I do feel she picked up some things from my past however a lot is resonating in the now.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #727 on: March 11, 2020, 01:39:11 PM »
She does read the past a lot. Interestingly, I asked my cousin’s wife to listen to my reading from Leanne that I got in late 2018 after I came home from vacation from spending time with them and most of the reading applied to her which she agrees; some of the event were things I had witnessed transpired to her before my reading.Not only does she read the past, she also applies other peoples circumstances to me, unfortunately, that's part of the reason why I don't even bother with her.

I did the one year forecast with Leanne,  so far 4 of her predictions have passed. I do feel she picked up some things from my past however a lot is resonating in the now.

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #728 on: March 11, 2020, 01:44:52 PM »
I totally agree with that as well, there are a few things that I think have nothing to do with me at all. I was thinking is she picking up someone else my friend/ maybe family? lol I wouldn't read with her often,  maybe once a year if that, the things she predicted thus far are small to medium predictions in my life.

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #729 on: April 08, 2020, 03:00:46 PM »
Hi all - relatively new to the board. Hope everyone is staying healthy and safe!  So I had my first random "hit" from Leanne. She had a random name pop into my general reading. After I finished listening to the reading, I was listening to a podcast (joys of working from home) and that random name came up. It isn't a common name so that was pretty exciting :)

Also, I did mention an ex for my general. She wasn't overtly negative about him but every other future guy that showed up in my reading, she said it wasn't my ex. However, her one description was spot on about my ex. Does this ever happen that she steers you away from your ex based on her own biases?

Thanks in advance for your opinions!

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #730 on: April 08, 2020, 03:20:06 PM »
Hi all - relatively new to the board. Hope everyone is staying healthy and safe!  So I had my first random "hit" from Leanne. She had a random name pop into my general reading. After I finished listening to the reading, I was listening to a podcast (joys of working from home) and that random name came up. It isn't a common name so that was pretty exciting :)

Also, I did mention an ex for my general. She wasn't overtly negative about him but every other future guy that showed up in my reading, she said it wasn't my ex. However, her one description was spot on about my ex. Does this ever happen that she steers you away from your ex based on her own biases?

Yes she told me over a yr ago that she did not feel good about my poi & did not see things moving forward. Then when she read my future she described him again to a T but insisted he was someone different. However she was right the first time around in that there is no way to make progress. No path forward with him.

Thank you! She actually said that we would communicate and have the opportunity to reconnect - but that that was a choice I had to make. It seemed a bit confusing since she seemed to get side tracked a little.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #731 on: April 08, 2020, 10:15:39 PM »

Did she gave you that name as a Marker?

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #732 on: April 08, 2020, 10:21:37 PM »

Did she gave you that name as a Marker?

Yes! And she said “___ or ___” and the podcast confused the first blank then clarified for the second blank. If you want to PM me I can give you the exact two names and the podcast.

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #733 on: April 21, 2020, 05:13:40 PM »
What the hell just happened? 😂 How the heck do you guys listen to this woman ramble on into oblivion?! Received my reading and oh god she rambles into oblivion and is just negative AF. She gives so much directive and her own opinions that I really feel like people end up doing what she says and mistaking it for a hit.

85% of the reading she’s saying, “this isn’t me using my psychic ability, this is me just reading your question and my intuitive reaction.”

She went on a 12 minute diatribe about psychic forums that have ripped her to shreds and how it’s affected her, how people only want to hear happy things and when they don’t they get angry and go on forums. She also said 90% of people come to her asking about love and it’s just obvious that women are so obsessed with love and men, but men hate women.

She also said she thinks I’ve only ever has a few readings and I’m not a “psychic junkie” who goes on forums. WRONG! LOLOLOLOL

She also went on a 8 minute monologue that I will receive another contradictory consultation that will contradict what she’s telling me. And it’s my choice what I decide to do and who I listen to?

This was damn near the weirdest reading I’ve ever had. She talked more about herself and her feelings.

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #734 on: April 21, 2020, 05:20:12 PM »
She sent it to me about three weeks ago.  I didn’t realize it at first because I just assumed she was talking about the future but she was 100 percent seeing the past on much of the reading

YUP. She described a vivid situation that happened 3.5 years ago, saying it is gonna happen. There’s no way it will happen again.

This makes me feel like maybe she wasn’t reading on my POI but an ex?