Author Topic: Leanne Halyburton  (Read 281540 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Leanne Halyburton
« Reply #495 on: September 18, 2019, 12:06:43 AM »
she told me off for getting frequent readings with her. she said you don't need an more readings from anyone including myself as you know everything you need at this point.

Hi to those who are frequent customers of Leanne, I was wondering how long do you wait between consultations?

She's like Yona. Maybe every 6 months or so. She's right, you don't need to read with her frequently. She usually will give you what she sees over 12 months.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #496 on: September 19, 2019, 07:54:52 PM »
I don't care what anyone says about Leanne. She is actually really good yes she can be a bit preachy but I think that preachiness comes from the heart. She had no way of knowing a lot of the stuff that she saw in my last read. I think it's a matter of just understanding the way she reads the reason people don't like her.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #497 on: September 19, 2019, 07:57:40 PM »
I don't care what anyone says about Leanne. She is actually really good yes she can be a bit preachy but I think that preachiness comes from the heart. She had no way of knowing a lot of the stuff that she saw in my last read. I think it's a matter of just understanding the way she reads the reason people don't like her.

Totally agree Maggs. I mean she doesn't work for everyone, but she's been pretty good for me.

Yaz88

« Reply #498 on: September 19, 2019, 08:15:03 PM »

You know, re-listening to Leanne’s recording, I’d say she’s been one of the most accurate for me.  Sure, some of her predictions were in the midst (and still are in the midst) of happening when I got the recording.  But they are still significant, so it wasn’t her picking up on past energy that had already settled.  Maggs, I agree that her advice comes from a good place, I really feel that she means well. 

Paulina93

« Reply #499 on: September 19, 2019, 09:11:18 PM »
She has been very accurate for me too when it comes to what my energy will
Be like coming up and also how things would play out with POIs that I would ask about when ordering a 10 general prediction read. She also got really random predictions correct, such as once she told me she sees me and others having a discussion about someone’s ashes but not to worry and it’s not like anyone I know is  dying and it didn’t feel sad... but she was seeing an urn and me talking about someone’s remains.. WELL over the summer I met a family at an airport that was flying with heir loved ones ashes to a family reunion and we spent a lot of time talking to each other. So random. However she’s also had descriptions of people that you will meet that are hard to decipher and some predictions told that I know wouldn’t happen.... but she is more correct than wrong. I just purchased a reading from her asking specifically about POI in one question reading so I will update

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #500 on: September 19, 2019, 10:25:14 PM »
My only reading that was semi accurate was my first two and this was back late 2015 if not mistaken, she either reads my past as present and read other people as me! I don’t know how that happens. I will not pay her price for those inaccuracies unfortunately, her readings change every time . I’m happy for those who have had a good reading with her. I wish I could say the same. I generally have the 10 general predictions. If you go for question base, she will ask you to provide relationship status and a bit background, I don’t believe in readers who ask for background info. If you are that real don’t ask for that information.

Be like coming up and also how things would play out with POIs that I would ask about when ordering a 10 general prediction read. She also got really random predictions correct, such as once she told me she sees me and others having a discussion about someone’s ashes but not to worry and it’s not like anyone I know is  dying and it didn’t feel sad... but she was seeing an urn and me talking about someone’s remains.. WELL over the summer I met a family at an airport that was flying with heir loved ones ashes to a family reunion and we spent a lot of time talking to each other. So random. However she’s also had descriptions of people that you will meet that are hard to decipher and some predictions told that I know wouldn’t happen.... but she is more correct than wrong. I just purchased a reading from her asking specifically about POI in one question reading so I will update

Paulina93

« Reply #501 on: September 19, 2019, 10:30:18 PM »
My only reading that was semi accurate was my first two and this was back late 2015 if not mistaken, she either reads my past as present and read other people as me! I don’t know how that happens. I will not pay her price for those inaccuracies unfortunately, her readings change every time . I’m happy for those who have had a good reading with her. I wish I could say the same. I generally have the 10 general predictions. If you go for question base, she will ask you to provide relationship status and a bit background, I don’t believe in readers who ask for background info. If you are that real don’t ask for that information.

She didn’t ask for background info when she sent me a confirmation email for My ask about a specific person reading :/ not every reader  works for everyone as we keep seeing on this board, but who knows maybe she’ll be off on my next reading 🤷🏽‍♀️ For me personally she has worked in the past and been one of the only ones to make correct predictions.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #502 on: September 19, 2019, 11:32:16 PM »
This is copy and paste

In order for me to provide an effective, productive consultation, I require certain information (see below), and I will not be able to proceed without it.

This is what I require from you (via ‘contact me’ page or email):

Your first name and age

Your current occupation

The first name, age, and relationship to you, of the key people in your life (such as partner and children, or anyone who’s life is tied up with your own). 

Paulina93

« Reply #503 on: September 19, 2019, 11:40:18 PM »
I am aware what her page says... I wasn’t trying to discredit you at all. Just giving my experience on her, and as I said not every reader works for everyone and who knows she might not work for me in my next reading. I also never gave her my occupation. But sorry you had a bad experience, no one else has worked for me prediction wise... once again my experience. You quoted me earlier and that is only reason I responded to what you said. Anyways have a good night!

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #504 on: September 20, 2019, 12:05:31 AM »
This is copy and paste

In order for me to provide an effective, productive consultation, I require certain information (see below), and I will not be able to proceed without it.

Your first name and age

Your current occupation

The first name, age, and relationship to you, of the key people in your life (such as partner and children, or anyone who’s life is tied up with your own).

Is this new? I read with her last month and sent all of that except for occupation?

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #505 on: September 20, 2019, 12:07:15 AM »
Sorry didn’t mean to quote you.

I am aware what her page says... I wasn’t trying to discredit you at all. Just giving my experience on her, and as I said not every reader works for everyone and who knows she might not work for me in my next reading. I also never gave her my occupation. But sorry you had a bad experience, no one else has worked for me prediction wise... once again my experience. You quoted me earlier and that is only reason I responded to what you said. Anyways have a good night!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #506 on: September 20, 2019, 01:27:37 AM »
This is copy and paste

Your first name and age

Your current occupation

Is this new? I read with her last month and sent all of that except for occupation?

It must me. And for the record, I didn't even send her the name/age/relationship of key people. I only sent my own name and age. I still got a good reading and she picked up all the key players in my life.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #507 on: September 20, 2019, 01:36:28 AM »
No not new, if you go for 10 predictions she ask your name and age.
If you ask specific question you have to provide information. If it’s relationship, your status and the person’s name .

Quote from: Fidget1028 link=topic
=2289.msg98113#msg98113 date=1568942857
This is copy and paste

Your first name and age

Your current occupation

It must me. And for the record, I didn't even send her the name/age/relationship of key people. I only sent my own name and age. I still got a good reading and she picked up all the key players in my life.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #508 on: September 20, 2019, 01:37:18 AM »

I hear what you're saying and she definitely doesn't work for everyone. I was shocked, like SHOCKED, at the crazy stuff she got (and I only sent my name and info, no one else because honestly, I didn't see it). She had some crazy remote viewing for me as well. I wish she worked that well for others, but I guess it's a trade off. I read with Cookie twice and she was awful for me and everyone raves about her. You all have your Cookie and I have my Leanne. High price, but no line.  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #509 on: September 20, 2019, 01:40:37 AM »
No not new, if you go for 10 predictions she ask your name and age.
If you ask specific question you have to provide information. If it’s relationship, your status and the person’s name .

Quote from: Fidget1028 link=topic
=2289.msg98113#msg98113 date=1568942857
This is copy and paste

Your first name and age

Your current occupation

Really? I swear I never saw the occupation part. I'm surprised she even did my reading then. I only gave her my info. LOL