Author Topic: Leanne Halyburton  (Read 281775 times)

Offline flora0250

Re: Leanne Halyburton
« Reply #375 on: July 29, 2019, 01:33:14 AM »
Literally not one of her 10 predictions I can say for certainty came true for me and I got my reading last October. For instance she said there was a medical procedure that I thought I would need but then it turned out I didn’t. Or that it could be someone close to me. Well there were like a ton of medical issues recently but they were a mix of oh I didn’t need that one. Oh I did need that one. Oh that person didn’t need that one. Etc. there was no way I could say it was something that came true. She made another prediction about an older woman who was a friend needing my help and she would ask me to do a lot but I was to try to even put responsibilities with others. Well that kinda sorta happened but not anything able to pinpoint. There is an older woman I’m friends with who needs a lot of help with things and I try to help when I can but it wasn’t anything where I feel overburdened like she said and it wasn’t any one specific thing. This woman also has a ton of people helping her. So it’s not like anything is faking all on me. At one point she made a prediction that I would get news of a big change in my company in Feb but it would all be okay. Well my team had a small hiccup with the contract terms but it was resolved easily and barely anything of note at all. But Leanne made it sound like there was some huge thing that was going to happen. Anyway to sum up her predictions were very dramatic in retrospect and they either didn’t happen or happened in a way that I couldn’t pinpoint or it was much. Much less of a thing that she indicated. Much much less impactful or important or dramatic than she seemed to say. And as far as my spending time with someone who was in and out of my life a lot - a male - nope didn’t happen. Also didn’t happen they i was going to meet someone new who would put a spring in my step. Or that I would travel.

So for me - I know she seemed to work for so many!!! - but for me - nope. Guess not!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #376 on: July 29, 2019, 01:41:59 AM »
Literally not one of her 10 predictions I can say for certainty came true for me and I got my reading last October. For instance she said there was a medical procedure that I thought I would need but then it turned out I didn’t. Or that it could be someone close to me. Well there were like a ton of medical issues recently but they were a mix of oh I didn’t need that one. Oh I did need that one. Oh that person didn’t need that one. Etc. there was no way I could say it was something that came true. She made another prediction about an older woman who was a friend needing my help and she would ask me to do a lot but I was to try to even put responsibilities with others. Well that kinda sorta happened but not anything able to pinpoint. There is an older woman I’m friends with who needs a lot of help with things and I try to help when I can but it wasn’t anything where I feel overburdened like she said and it wasn’t any one specific thing. This woman also has a ton of people helping her. So it’s not like anything is faking all on me. At one point she made a prediction that I would get news of a big change in my company in Feb but it would all be okay. Well my team had a small hiccup with the contract terms but it was resolved easily and barely anything of note at all. But Leanne made it sound like there was some huge thing that was going to happen. Anyway to sum up her predictions were very dramatic in retrospect and they either didn’t happen or happened in a way that I couldn’t pinpoint or it was much. Much less of a thing that she indicated. Much much less impactful or important or dramatic than she seemed to say. And as far as my spending time with someone who was in and out of my life a lot - a male - nope didn’t happen. Also didn’t happen they i was going to meet someone new who would put a spring in my step. Or that I would travel.

So for me - I know she seemed to work for so many!!! - but for me - nope. Guess not!

It's funny Flora, that's exactly how I felt with Cookie. Like nope, nothing, zero connection. It takes a lot of trial and error to find someone who connects. I'm tickled she works for me, because I know she doesn't work for others and you know my history. I'm the queen of no manifestations. Lol

Offline flora0250

« Reply #377 on: July 29, 2019, 01:47:42 AM »

It's funny Flora, that's exactly how I felt with Cookie. Like nope, nothing, zero connection. It takes a lot of trial and error to find someone who connects. I'm tickled she works for me, because I know she doesn't work for others and you know my history. I'm the queen of no manifestations. Lol

It is crazy isn’t it - it’s really true - it seems like there are just a small number of readers who might just be genuine and might just connect with some people but same reader can connect or not to someone else. Apparently that’s not just a line lol! Because that is SO awesome that she connected to you and you had something manifest because as you know I can totally identify too! She seems like she is a genuinely good reader because of so many people that have gotten specific hits. But for me - just didn’t happen I guess - or like I said it was ... well off in the ways I said.

Really glad you’ve had some things come about Fidget!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #378 on: July 29, 2019, 02:06:31 AM »
Yeah, I don't get upset about it anymore. I won't be tying up her queue anymore and no more 1-2 month waits for a reading. Lol!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #379 on: July 29, 2019, 02:42:09 PM »
The biggest problem with Leanne I find is that she is sooo vague with her predictions that it is sometimes very hard to tell if they come true or not. She is also very confusing in her descriptions of things. I left the reading very confused because so many things she was not clear on. When these things possibly start happening I find myself asking is this what she is talking about, could it be that or something else?.... She gave me "Very" negative reads on all 3 of the guys I mentioned. I'm not saying that they are perfect but I found myself asking can they really All be that bad?? Like one she said was cheating on me & i knew for a fact that he is not like that as I've known him for 25 yrs. I've seen him in his marriage which ended & other relationships. Hes not a cheater. May have other things wrong with him but cheating is not one of them. I think her readings are sadly often clouded by her own bad experiences in regards to men/relationships. How negative & biased she is makes it sadly very hard to take anything she says in regards to men/relationships seriously. Whereas Yona who is not so negative or biased is much easier for me to trust as opposed to leanne. I did see some small things since my reading that could have come to pass possibly but however her reading was so confusing that I'm not sure if shes referring to that or something else. Ugh...

What kind of reading did you have with her? I find that if you ask or tell her about certain POIs, she does come off negative. When I did the 10 predictions without disclosing anything other than my name and age, there was minimal opinion and predictions were much more specific. But again, she gives consultations not readings, so she offers advisement along with the predictions. That's her style. And she certainly doesn't work for everyone.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #380 on: August 03, 2019, 03:30:10 AM »
For those of you who have gotten the 10 predictions did she tell you she sees you moving in with a man and a pregnancy predictions? I have read a few reviews and others have said she has given both of these as a prediction. Which I find annoying and completely inaccurate, I did a 10 prediction reading with her in 2017, she said by 24  months have passed I will be looking for apartments with a guy to move into and this prediction "written on the face of the universe".

looks like complete BS to me because 24 months would be November of this year and I don't see that happening at all.  ::)

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #381 on: August 03, 2019, 03:36:35 AM »
Yes, Yes Yes! ring babies 9 yard
For those of you who have gotten the 10 predictions did she tell you she sees you moving in with a man and a pregnancy predictions? I have read a few reviews and others have said she has given both of these as a prediction. Which I find annoying and completely inaccurate, I did a 10 prediction reading with her in 2017, she said by 24  months have passed I will be looking for apartments with a guy to move into and this prediction "written on the face of the universe".

looks like complete BS to me because 24 months would be November of this year and I don't see that happening at all.  ::)

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #382 on: August 03, 2019, 04:02:32 AM »

I received my first ever 10 predictions reading from her on Thursday, and she didn’t mention any of those things to me.

Offline Heidimary

« Reply #383 on: August 10, 2019, 08:45:40 PM »
I received her email not too long ago. She did pick up something that had happened a few weeks prior to her reading. She picked up on my emotions based off a pregnancy scare I had, she didn't say I would be pregnant she more mentioned the emotions I had based off the scare from it. The pregnancy scare I had happened around the first days of July. She emailed me her reading July 26.
She mentioned a few guys I would interact with. Her descriptions of the guys threw me off a bit, She also validated that I would feel frustrated and angry towards the decisions I had made in the past. Her very last event line she gave me is that I would be making peace with someone from my past with a failed relationship going back and forth, I have had only one love interest in my life that it didn't work out with. I have not been open to speaking to others for nearly two years due to ex poi. So I am assuming its him, she also mentioned how a woman will be worried based off the decisions I would make. My mother was worried because she didn't want me near my ex poi due to the amount of damage we caused each other.

If I ever get a consultation with her again, it'll be towards the end of the year.
my friend was murdered back in 2016, his trial is set for Sep3.

Yaz88

« Reply #384 on: August 10, 2019, 11:14:47 PM »
I received my ten predictions from Leanne on July 26th.  I just got two hits.  She mentioned my mom would be having a health condition, but that my mom would overcome it.  Well, we just found out mom needs a hip replacement.  Leanne also mentioned that I’d be called to assist my brother with something.  That happened today.  She predicted that these would happen further out, but the fact they are happening earlier would be consistent bc the events she placed sooner in time had actually happened prior to me ordering the ten predictions. Kudos to Leanne!

Offline Heidimary

« Reply #385 on: August 11, 2019, 08:50:10 AM »
I really think Leanne hit it.. my ex unblocked me after having me block since July...

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #386 on: August 11, 2019, 01:56:46 PM »
Small hit for Leanne's 10 predictions:

She said she saw a connection with a man described as naturally dark haired although not dark anymore (yeah, he's gray now) who is not my ex POI. She said he is someone I don't see often, but keep in contact through social media and/or texting. It's not what she would call romantic or long-term relationship interest, but someone who gives me a bit of a buzz while other things are going on in my life.

I have this relationship with a male platonic friend who I just reconnected with over the last few weeks. We only see each other every few years, but when we connect, we always walk away feeling better. There's no romantic interest, but he is one of the few male friends I have with no agenda, who is honestly a good pure sole, and he always makes me reflect a bit on my life. I enjoy are small reconnects because he is the type of person who is always flattering and encouraging.

Offline lalala369

« Reply #387 on: August 12, 2019, 11:44:00 AM »
Has anyone ever ordered the 12 month overview consultation from her? Would like to know your thoughts :)

Thanks!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #388 on: August 12, 2019, 01:18:58 PM »
Has anyone ever ordered the 12 month overview consultation from her? Would like to know your thoughts :)

Thanks!

I have. It's good and I thought she got the present spot on with some crazy remote viewing.  However, be aware that she asks for others names, ages, and relationship to you. I suggest if you are asking about an ex, you don't divulge that it's an ex. Leanne has a bit of a bias against people asking about ex POIs and can get preachy about letting go. I didn't find her to be inaccurate, but be prepared for the lecture about leaving past POIs in the past. Lol

Yaz88

« Reply #389 on: August 13, 2019, 01:14:46 AM »
I got another definite hit from Leanne's ten predictions!  She said I’d either run into or be thinking about a guy from the past, like an ex-boyfriend or someone I had a spark with but with who the relationship never really went anywhere.  Well, a few days ago, after eight months of silence, I reached out to my first POI (the most toxic relationship that I couldn’t get over for 18 months).  I texted him to offer sympathy because I heard a friend of his had taken his own life.  Our relationship last time ended with him ghosting me.  He actually responded to my text in a cordial manner.  Now Leanne said that this wouldn’t matter in the overall outcome.  She’s right, in the grand scheme of things it is insignificant.  She said I’d be thinking about the relationship I had with him and whatever happened, whether it was me running into him or just thinking about him, it would offer closure.  She is correct.  I do feel that I finally have closure with him.  Now I’m just wondering when her prediction of someone coming in and sweeping me off my feet is going to happen!!!!

anything