Author Topic: Leanne Halyburton  (Read 280874 times)

Offline HornetKick

Re: Leanne Halyburton
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2017, 02:21:53 AM »
Ah man. I want her so much to work for you. She has some cheapie specials this month...find it in your heart to try her again? I was pissed with the first few readings I
had with her, but shes slowly won me over lol

I'm truly amazed by this but perhaps you're an easier read than I. I have zero tolerance for readers and giving some multiple tries to get it right? I just don't know.
I can only say your readings might have had bigger truths to them than mine. A couple of wrong answers doesn't necessarily mean I'll reject a reader, but an over all bad reading does.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2017, 07:45:56 PM »
Is it better to get the 2018 predictions from her or the 10 prediction reading?

Offline Applenade

« Reply #32 on: December 31, 2017, 12:02:16 AM »
I feel like the 10 prediction reading is better than her 2018 overview. Unless, you only want 2018 predictions.

I'm not sure if she did it for everyone but, in the beginning she speaks of numerology with my name, and mentions what it meant on this # life path. That isn't a prediction for 2018 though, but more as a why you made this choice etcetc. and how that may affect (effect? idk. I can never figure that shit out.) you in 2018.
She does mention some stuff of 2018 but she alo ramble a little into other stuff that seems to be what has occupied her that week.

Still, 10 prediction would be a better choice if this is your first time getting a reading from her. It is honestly a much safer choice lol.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2017, 12:04:48 AM by Applenade »

Offline britbrat

« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2018, 12:06:11 AM »
I received my reading from Leanne and I am curious to see how things turn out. She did mention a new relationship and picked up on the person I recently met. Some of the predictions I am not clear on and she wasn't very descriptive. I wanted to ask a follow up, but I just let it be.

Offline psychicgirl87

« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2018, 06:21:44 PM »
has anyone felt as if she mixes up people and energies? I got my reading from her this AM (the 10 predictions) and im pretty confused lol

Offline scarlora

« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2018, 12:15:49 PM »
has anyone felt as if she mixes up people and energies? I got my reading from her this AM (the 10 predictions) and im pretty confused lol

Yea my 10 prediction reading she described my ex as my current bf and gave me descriptions of "2 maybe 3 different men" even she didn't know

Offline psychicgirl87

« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2018, 08:28:18 PM »
omg same thing for me...she bought up like 3 men i was so lost...

Offline bstalling

« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2018, 01:15:46 AM »
I went against my better judgement and got another reading.  She has always been consistent about my career.  Her story regarding that and events to transpire has never deviated from first reading.  Regarding my love life she is all over the place and I will never seek her out for that again. I'm not sure how many men I have encountered during her readings.  From I would be planning a wedding end of 2018, to she couldn't see anything in the near future regarding a partner, to someone in my life around summer or 2nd half of 2018 who was really going to care about me and there would be discussions of motherhood to now nothing in the near future I'd meet some tall guy around 2019. LMAO I'm over her bitter self regarding love.  She's excellent in regards to career advice.  Meanwhile Yona has me with ace of cups and 10 of cups regarding love.  2 blessings coming with expansions to my family.  I'm done with readings.  I'm going to work on my faith in that everything will be alright and there will be nothing I can't handle.

Shes all over the place because shes tuning into different time periods when she reads. Stuff from 3 years back now is coming around as she said it. Its a shame. She would be far better if she had a better sense of timing. And gave more substantial predictions, although most of her predictions have happened for me...but they are not always important ones and not in the order she sees it. Still, if you can deal with her cons, shes one of the better readers.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2018, 03:49:16 PM »
I think one problem is that she’s not good at identifying people. I remember in pasts readings she can’t always tell the difference bt a male friend and my husband. Not good with platonic vs someone you are romantically close to. In addition, you know how prone she is to bias in matters of heart.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #39 on: March 28, 2018, 04:50:57 AM »
I think one problem is that she’s not good at identifying people. I remember in pasts readings she can’t always tell the difference bt a male friend and my husband. Not good with platonic vs someone you are romantically close to. In addition, you know how prone she is to bias in matters of heart.
Many readers are not good with platonic anything tbh, although Leanne seems to be either completely biased or bitter, I'm not sure which.
Every time I've asked about another guy, be it a teacher, co-worker, boss, etc (which I'm never interested in romantically) they always spin it like a romance. I even asked about my dog once, Giovanni and it was turned into a relationship. A couple of readers have done this and then I know hands down, they are wrong. A few (maybe one or two) picked up the actual reason for the call but many just saw a relationship. I'd love to know what kind of energy readers pick up on, because even with a male name like Giovanni, it was a girl.

Offline whskers

« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2018, 04:04:44 PM »
Many readers are not good with platonic anything tbh, although Leanne seems to be either completely biased or bitter, I'm not sure which.
Every time I've asked about another guy, be it a teacher, co-worker, boss, etc (which I'm never interested in romantically) they always spin it like a romance. I even asked about my dog once, Giovanni and it was turned into a relationship. A couple of readers have done this and then I know hands down, they are wrong. A few (maybe one or two) picked up the actual reason for the call but many just saw a relationship. I'd love to know what kind of energy readers pick up on, because even with a male name like Giovanni, it was a girl.

Omg this cracks me up. Hahahaha.

Offline scarlora

« Reply #41 on: March 28, 2018, 04:33:10 PM »
Ha, yea in my predictions she described 2 or 3 different men- all with pretty much the same description- hair that is dark, but not overly dark.  Receding hairline.  Medium Build.  But then didn't really say what was happening with any of them.  Just that she saw them around.  I'm was thinking, any one of these dudes could be my dad or my boyfriend...or my kids' dad...

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #42 on: March 28, 2018, 11:05:25 PM »
Ha, yea in my predictions she described 2 or 3 different men- all with pretty much the same description- hair that is dark, but not overly dark.  Receding hairline.  Medium Build.  But then didn't really say what was happening with any of them.  Just that she saw them around.  I'm was thinking, any one of these dudes could be my dad or my boyfriend...or my kids' dad...

This was the biggest thing about her that irritated the f! out me. Describing people, but then not telling me why they came up. Useless predictions, but she would include them as part of the 10, as if she was helping or giving information. I could not for the life me understand why she wasn't getting this.

Offline fletch

« Reply #43 on: March 29, 2018, 02:21:32 AM »
I will never say another bad thing about Leanne.  She truly helped me ease my mind with an issue at work.  I was focused on what I was asking and answers I was looking for however she is focused on, for me, giving me insight on what is lying ahead.  And when I listen to her readings she has been doing that from day 1.  Hard to explain as it's my own personal journey but I truly was wrong about her.  There was something that I felt she didn't see that happened recently.  I didn't attack her rather approached her in a respectful way much as I would want if it were me.  She sent me a free consult immediately to reassure me and calm me down.  I'm forever grateful and I have not a bad word to say about her moving forward. 

Offline bstalling

« Reply #44 on: March 29, 2018, 02:26:44 AM »
I will never say another bad thing about Leanne.  She truly helped me ease my mind with an issue at work.  I was focused on what I was asking and answers I was looking for however she is focused on, for me, giving me insight on what is lying ahead.  And when I listen to her readings she has been doing that from day 1.  Hard to explain as it's my own personal journey but I truly was wrong about her.  There was something that I felt she didn't see that happened recently.  I didn't attack her rather approached her in a respectful way much as I would want if it were me.  She sent me a free consult immediately to reassure me and calm me down.  I'm forever grateful and I have not a bad word to say about her moving forward.

Dont think that being critical of her is "saying something bad". I think most of use are being objective when reviewing her, and she is an acquired taste as far as readers go. I do believe 100 percent
that her heart is in the right place and she does care about what people think of her readings. Whatever the case, glad she helped you in her time of need.

anything