Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Storefront Psychics & Online Services

Leanne Halyburton

(1/203) > >>

Apalm831:
Anyone read with her? What's your experience?
I asked specific questions and her outcome was not great once I filtered through the preaching and opinions

Bostongirl:
Same here. Didn't pick up anything. Spent time telling me how unhappy woman who ate told bad news about their boyfriends post negative reviews about her. Never picked up anything

bstalling:

--- Quote from: Bostongirl on June 20, 2017, 04:16:11 PM ---Same here. Didn't pick up anything. Spent time telling me how unhappy woman who ate told bad news about their boyfriends post negative reviews about her. Never picked up anything

--- End quote ---

Was that a recent reading? Can't believe shes still doing that crap...

bstalling:

--- Quote from: Apalm831 on June 20, 2017, 03:20:30 PM ---Anyone read with her? What's your experience?
I asked specific questions and her outcome was not great once I filtered through the preaching and opinions

--- End quote ---

Specific questions are almost always not great with her. She will project what she thinks about your situation based on the other clients she has had on the same issue..
and preach, lecture, give opinion and stories. Maybe, once in a blue moon she will focus and give you straight forward information based on her psychic insight. But that is a rare occurence.

10 predictions is the most straight forward and detailed read you will get out of her. It sucks, because you want to be able to know about your particular situation. Still think she is far better
than most Keen psychics though. About 80 percent of her actually predictions have come to pass...over a period of time though.

HornetKick:
This woman was a mess for me during my first read and an even bigger mess during the second one. Both with her infamous 10 predictions. I’m totally done with her. Not a good match.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version