Author Topic: Leanne Halyburton  (Read 278916 times)

Offline Apalm831

Leanne Halyburton
« on: June 20, 2017, 03:20:30 PM »
Anyone read with her? What's your experience?
I asked specific questions and her outcome was not great once I filtered through the preaching and opinions

Offline Bostongirl

Re: Leanne Halyburton
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2017, 04:16:11 PM »
Same here. Didn't pick up anything. Spent time telling me how unhappy woman who ate told bad news about their boyfriends post negative reviews about her. Never picked up anything

Offline bstalling

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2017, 09:05:23 PM »
Same here. Didn't pick up anything. Spent time telling me how unhappy woman who ate told bad news about their boyfriends post negative reviews about her. Never picked up anything

Was that a recent reading? Can't believe shes still doing that crap...

Offline bstalling

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2017, 09:08:08 PM »
Anyone read with her? What's your experience?
I asked specific questions and her outcome was not great once I filtered through the preaching and opinions

Specific questions are almost always not great with her. She will project what she thinks about your situation based on the other clients she has had on the same issue..
and preach, lecture, give opinion and stories. Maybe, once in a blue moon she will focus and give you straight forward information based on her psychic insight. But that is a rare occurence.

10 predictions is the most straight forward and detailed read you will get out of her. It sucks, because you want to be able to know about your particular situation. Still think she is far better
than most Keen psychics though. About 80 percent of her actually predictions have come to pass...over a period of time though.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2017, 02:29:40 AM »
This woman was a mess for me during my first read and an even bigger mess during the second one. Both with her infamous 10 predictions. I’m totally done with her. Not a good match.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2017, 09:10:09 PM »
did she ever give anyone a positive love prediction? lol

I think I remember reading about 2 instances on that other forum. And I think she is the most realistic in that regard. For the most part, if you are calling about a guy...its probably not going to work out.

If I had known about her when I was calling about the guy that got me addicted to readings in the first place years ago, she probably would have said "not going tohappen, here is why". Of course, she does seem like she is sometimes triggered when people call about exes, which can make you doubt if she is being objective. However, for the most part, I think she is as straight forward as she can be.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2017, 09:19:04 PM »
Yep, Lots of Gobbledygook.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2017, 09:26:41 PM »
Yeah, her readings suck when she falls into advice/storytelling mode. I think she does this when she is going through things in her own personal life and then projects it into
your reading. I hate that Leanne. I love the Leanne that is focused and gets it right.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2017, 11:02:08 PM »
I'm going to try her next month. As long as she is accurate her rants won't bother me. lol

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2017, 11:08:27 PM »
I had a reading with her in 2015. I know the majority of her predictions came to pass. I would read with her again. Rants and all. Lol.

candiednut

« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2017, 04:53:21 PM »
any updates?

Offline bstalling

« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2017, 06:14:06 PM »
any updates?

There is a long thread abouther on the spsreviewforum. I think its a very insightful read if you are considering her.

candiednut

« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2017, 02:16:24 PM »
any updates?

There is a long thread abouther on the spsreviewforum. I think its a very insightful read if you are considering her.

Sorry I dont have an account on that forum so I can't view. Do you think you could summarize the main points? I know she tends to be negative...but if she gives positive predictions do they usually happen?

Offline bstalling

« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2017, 05:43:11 PM »
People throw out the words negative and positive around a lot, I'm not sure what it means. Is she capable of seeing the "good" and "bad" in your life and spelling it out as long as it is the truth as she sees it? Yes. Shes the most realistic reader I've come across. The main complaints about her is that she is also capable of preaching, venting, and projecting her or her other clients experiences onto your reading, which can be annoying. Part of it may be because of the way she chooses to market herself--as an intuitive consultant and not a psychic. But lets get real, she is a psychic.  She can be moody. She has an agenda concerning exs and does not like getting those inquiries for readings, so sometimes you may doubt if she is being objective. A general 10 Predictions if far superior than question based readings with her--with the latter you often wont get a direct answer to your question, not all the time, but most. And another thing--she sometimes wants to diagnose your energy and tell you your energy isnt compatible for a certain objective...which I myself just find vague and not helpful.

Some of the predictions from her that came to pass:

Knew a male relative would become a mess and threaten suicide
Predicted business opportunities with Austrailia and Canada
Knew of certain health issues and provided tips for relief..in particular pinpointed my stomach issues.
Saw a specific certification/training program that is just now coming to pass
Knew me mother would attempt to guilt me from moving when I told her about it
Remote viwed and described the location of the place I'm moving to in extreme detail
Described several people that came into my life..mostly in regards to work and female friendships
Alerted me of bs that certain people would spew and why
Predicted that a car would be gifted to me

« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 06:10:34 PM by bstalling »

Offline bstalling

« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2017, 05:59:31 PM »
I mean yeah, the good stuff happens as well as the bad. I mean, all of us are not going to get the positive predictions we desire, thats just reality.

But like you said, you are not sure if what she said was an opinion or if it was a prediction. I'm leaning toward the former--she just dosent like ex talk in general and I would avoid her for that, unless she spontaneously references it in the 10 Predictions. You just have to wait and see what happens.

Her timelines were so so for me, shes been more accurate in regards to timing for others on the other forum.