Author Topic: I'm Done  (Read 8112 times)

Offline maroonlight

I'm Done
« on: June 19, 2017, 08:49:43 PM »
So, just wanted to share with everyone that I've finally decided to quit psychics and move on with my life and spend my money on something more useful. I also wanted to share my story with psychics from when I started, to the addiction phase, to the ending.

I've used psychics periodically for about 5 years. (I was 14, but I had a job and my own money) Back when I first started, it was nothing. I spoke to a psychic maybe twice a year, and some years in between then and now I've probably not spoken to them at all. My mom told me at a young age that the psychic hotline workers were not really psychic, but that lonely people would call them up in the middle of the night so that they could tell them what they wanted to hear. It made sense to me, and I believed her. Up until my addiction, I used psychics very rarely.

Back in October of 2016 was when I first started to call them more frequently. This was with California Psychics, before I had used mostly independent psychics that were not apart of hotlines. (I figured there was a greater chance for them to be real, which I've also learned is not the case)
I started calling because I was still infatuated with my long lost ex who had be gone for over a year. It was the most intense connection I had ever felt with anyone in my life, which was why it was taking me so long to get over it. A few dozen readers told me he would come back, gave timelines for the winter, and he never came back. I actually reached out to him myself after a year of no contact and he never responded. That's when it occurred to me that they had lied about every single thing they had told me. I stopped calling them. I had not called for 2 entire months, and then once February hit, I found myself in another situation facing mixed signals and rejection from a new guy I had started to talk to in January.

From there on, the binge continued, I switched from CP to Keen, along with calling more independent readers, almost all of them said he would come around eventually and make a move on me, etc. etc.

Well, nothing happened in May and nothing in June so far. Some readers said July, but I'm not putting much stock into that either. I tried texting him the other day after a month of no contact, and there was no response.

So I'm done with all of this. I have not called for about 2 weeks, and have no desire to call again. I've tried every well known reader who has been mentioned on this forum and who has supposedly gotten predictions right for alot of users on here, they all said he would do this and that, and absolutely nothing has happened, and I doubt anything will at this point.

I spent probably between 2-3k on this total. It was a huge waste and nothing came out of it. I feel ridiculous that I had more brains about this when I was younger, and even though I had been infatuated with guys who were also rejecting me, I never did anything like this before. I probably spent $20 a year on psychics back then.

Bottom line is I'm going to let things run their course in my life, and keep faith that the right guy will come to me eventually. I'm about to turn 20 and I have my entire life ahead of me to find a partner. I'm attractive, in college, hard working, healthy, and have so many things going for me, and there's no reason for me to waste my life and money calling psychic readers who are going to lie and take advantage of my emotions.

Offline Love-33

Re: I'm Done
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2017, 09:09:19 PM »
This is the best decision ever xx

Don't listen to these psychics. If someone doesn't respond to you, they don't care. So yes you will find someone who deserves you. These previous ones were not enough for you. And you are only 20, you have your whole entire life ahead :)

Take care

stargazer

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2017, 09:32:36 PM »
That's great @maroonlight. Good for you! You're right, you are so young and have so much going for you. Be glad you realized all this now and not at an older age. Best of luck and take care 😊😊

Offline Cooper28

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2017, 11:14:41 AM »
Thank you for sharing @maroonlight. Best of luck, this is a powerful decision and turning point that will lead you to a new and better destiny.

It would be great if we could all come to the same conclusion without wasting so much money and losing our self-respect in the process.

Offline FaithnTrust

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2017, 01:53:04 PM »
You will never regret this decision! Best of luck to you  :)

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2017, 04:01:05 PM »
This is the best decision ever xx

Don't listen to these psychics. If someone doesn't respond to you, they don't care. So yes you will find someone who deserves you. These previous ones were not enough for you. And you are only 20, you have your whole entire life ahead :)

Take care

Thank you. It can really delude us when so many people tell us that they do care and want us, but their actions are not speaking for those words. I'm so done listening to these stupid psychics, and I'm going to go back to living just like I was before I started using them.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2017, 04:02:07 PM »
That's great @maroonlight. Good for you! You're right, you are so young and have so much going for you. Be glad you realized all this now and not at an older age. Best of luck and take care 😊😊

Thank you Stargazer. It's been difficult coping and accepting with the fact I spent a chunk of change like that for nothing, but I guess it's good I have the experience out of the way now instead of facing it when I'm older. I wish you the best of luck as well. <3

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2017, 04:07:16 PM »
Thank you for sharing @maroonlight. Best of luck, this is a powerful decision and turning point that will lead you to a new and better destiny.

It would be great if we could all come to the same conclusion without wasting so much money and losing our self-respect in the process.

It certainly took long enough for me to realize it and face it. I started abusing the psychics in October of 2016 so this has been going on for 8 months, which I guess isn't a REALLY long time, but I still didn't learn my lesson the first time when CP told me my ex would come back and he never did. But now I know that these people don't know what's going to happen in my life, and calling them isn't going to change the outcome, so why bother anyway?

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2017, 04:09:47 PM »
You will never regret this decision! Best of luck to you  :)

Thank you. :) I know I will be happier saving the money and putting it to good use, instead of feeding a stupid addiction like this.

Offline 5neatguysGAL

« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2017, 09:24:45 PM »
Hi Maroonlight,
Good job to you for putting yourself out there and sharing your story. This is THE BEST decision you can make. I was recently let down by a psychic after not calling her for years. I mean, the advice I got was laughably bad and it was not accurate. (Not to mention, she did not remember despite the years of paid communication, free Keen minutes, and email correspondence.) I wish you the best! You have a good head on your shoulders.  8)

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2017, 04:45:33 AM »
Hi Maroonlight,
Good job to you for putting yourself out there and sharing your story. This is THE BEST decision you can make. I was recently let down by a psychic after not calling her for years. I mean, the advice I got was laughably bad and it was not accurate. (Not to mention, she did not remember despite the years of paid communication, free Keen minutes, and email correspondence.) I wish you the best! You have a good head on your shoulders.  8)

I posted a couple of times in success stories and storefront psychics about Psychic Sedra. I've used her for about 5 years and she was correct for me many times, but has been pretty off recently, so I'm not sure what to think at this point. Bottom line is I'm tired of wasting the money on something that has gotten me absolutely no where and never will get me anywhere. I hope everyone on this forum can soon see that life is better without worrying about whose predictions are right and whose are not. The situation with whoever you are calling about may not be where you want it to be, but I realized that calling the psychics won't change it.

Offline Seeker

« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2017, 03:57:52 AM »
I've tried to come to a similar conclusion that someone who doesn't respond doesn't care. I haven't spent much on psychics, but like you my POI hasn't responded to me opening up to her a little over 3 months ago (and this is a lady who made the first move physically, btw), but she accepted my connection request back in June after it sat in her inbox for 20 days. Still the strangest thing to me because if you're not interested and/or don't plan on saying anything to me why accept my invitation to connect? Strange.

I contacted two psychics (Psychic Sedra and Paulina at Soulmatelove) and they both told me this lady has deep feelings for me. Paulina told me she needs time as she's very afraid of relationships and that I should "focus on myself and not wait on her right now" but that she sees her overcoming her fears and coming forward and telling me how she feels. Paulina also told me that she sees us in a relationship at some point in the future. However, the focusing on myself part and not thinking about her has been hard to do because the universe keeps putting her name in front of me constantly and in the oddest places and oddest times. Her name isn't even a popular name, it's like between 89th and 99th on the list of popular American female names so I shouldn't even see it or hear it as much as I do. Universe throws out her name, foreign language variations of her name, obscure internet advertisements with her name in it, TV shows where the name is said or a character has her name, and a commercial for a specific model of car that's spelled differently but sounds exactly like her name when it's spoken, lol. The universe has a good sense of humor :-)

I fell in love with a woman 10 years ago and a similar thing happened to me. I contacted her, told her how I felt and it took her 6 months to respond, lol. And up until that very day her name popped up everywhere and in odd places at odd times just like this situation.

All of that being said, if by chance this current POI does respond positively I'm not sure how I'd take it. Would I even want someone who would make me sit for months? I just lack the tolerance for being put on the backburner. I deserve someone who is sure and excited to be with me. She'd need to do a lot of convincing at this point.

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2017, 06:22:04 AM »
I've tried to come to a similar conclusion that someone who doesn't respond doesn't care. I haven't spent much on psychics, but like you my POI hasn't responded to me opening up to her a little over 3 months ago (and this is a lady who made the first move physically, btw), but she accepted my connection request back in June after it sat in her inbox for 20 days. Still the strangest thing to me because if you're not interested and/or don't plan on saying anything to me why accept my invitation to connect? Strange.

I contacted two psychics (Psychic Sedra and Paulina at Soulmatelove) and they both told me this lady has deep feelings for me. Paulina told me she needs time as she's very afraid of relationships and that I should "focus on myself and not wait on her right now" but that she sees her overcoming her fears and coming forward and telling me how she feels. Paulina also told me that she sees us in a relationship at some point in the future. However, the focusing on myself part and not thinking about her has been hard to do because the universe keeps putting her name in front of me constantly and in the oddest places and oddest times. Her name isn't even a popular name, it's like between 89th and 99th on the list of popular American female names so I shouldn't even see it or hear it as much as I do. Universe throws out her name, foreign language variations of her name, obscure internet advertisements with her name in it, TV shows where the name is said or a character has her name, and a commercial for a specific model of car that's spelled differently but sounds exactly like her name when it's spoken, lol. The universe has a good sense of humor :-)

I fell in love with a woman 10 years ago and a similar thing happened to me. I contacted her, told her how I felt and it took her 6 months to respond, lol. And up until that very day her name popped up everywhere and in odd places at odd times just like this situation.

All of that being said, if by chance this current POI does respond positively I'm not sure how I'd take it. Would I even want someone who would make me sit for months? I just lack the tolerance for being put on the backburner. I deserve someone who is sure and excited to be with me. She'd need to do a lot of convincing at this point.

When I first met my POI. We spent about 2 months together before he took off. He never stopped communicating with me during the time he was gone, even though it was very minimal. Anyways my story with my POI is so long it would require me to literally write a 10 page novel about it. He's come back but then he will take off again and continues this pattern. Long story short on the last night before he disappeared, things had gotten so intense physically and emotionally that it felt like we were inside each other's bodies and i'm not even kidding, it felt like i was hearing him think. I was not one to believe in soul mates, twin flames and all of that sort of stuff but this was just too intense and almost supernatural. Different from anything i have ever experienced, I was always usually the type of girl that didn't get caught up in emotions. But this happens everytime we are together and it grows more and more intense before he takes off again. The only reason I learned about twin flames was because i was googling what was happening as embarrassing as that sounds. That's how i stumbled upon psychics. After he left though I kept seeing his name everywhere and all of these signs started showing up out of nowhere. I even passed him driving a couple of times, and we don't even live very close to eachother and The city I live in is fairly big. I kept seeing his car make, model, color everywhere. We posted on social media at the same time... Maybe it was Law of attraction bringing me these signs, maybe me and my POI do have a very strong bond to one another. As time goes on, my POI still hasn't gone full on with me. I feel like we've been suspended in slow motion for a very long time. I can't seem to let go of him, I feel like I feel his emotions and his love come over me. It sounds crazy but I will be preoccupied with various things and have a surge of INTENSE emotions consume my body. I don't even want to feel this anymore!! He has admitted that he thinks whatever we have is very powerful. He's given clues about it also. I would never tell anyone about this in my real life, they would think i was a psycho. So do i believe in soul mates? I'm not sure I believe in the whole new age propaganda of it, that seems like pretend. What I do believe is that some people on this planet have a very high charge to one another in an energetic sense. I wish I knew how to get rid of it to be completely honest. I'm afraid i will never be happy and i will never be able to give anyone else my heart. I feel like he is on a different level that i could never reach with anyone else. Back to your comment though if you're going to call psychics make sure to read the reviews here. There's obviously a few that are very popular. I would recommend them before you go to a "soulmate" psychics. Those people are feeding off the so called "soul mate concept". Do some research if you ever do decide to call another psychic.

ladya

« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2017, 05:32:23 PM »

When I first met my POI. We spent about 2 months together before he took off. He never stopped communicating with me during the time he was gone, even though it was very minimal. Anyways my story with my POI is so long it would require me to literally write a 10 page novel about it. He's come back but then he will take off again and continues this pattern. Long story short on the last night before he disappeared, things had gotten so intense physically and emotionally that it felt like we were inside each other's bodies and i'm not even kidding, it felt like i was hearing him think. I was not one to believe in soul mates, twin flames and all of that sort of stuff but this was just too intense and almost supernatural. Different from anything i have ever experienced, I was always usually the type of girl that didn't get caught up in emotions. But this happens everytime we are together and it grows more and more intense before he takes off again. The only reason I learned about twin flames was because i was googling what was happening as embarrassing as that sounds. That's how i stumbled upon psychics. After he left though I kept seeing his name everywhere and all of these signs started showing up out of nowhere. I even passed him driving a couple of times, and we don't even live very close to eachother and The city I live in is fairly big. I kept seeing his car make, model, color everywhere. We posted on social media at the same time... Maybe it was Law of attraction bringing me these signs, maybe me and my POI do have a very strong bond to one another. As time goes on, my POI still hasn't gone full on with me. I feel like we've been suspended in slow motion for a very long time. I can't seem to let go of him, I feel like I feel his emotions and his love come over me. It sounds crazy but I will be preoccupied with various things and have a surge of INTENSE emotions consume my body. I don't even want to feel this anymore!! He has admitted that he thinks whatever we have is very powerful. He's given clues about it also. I would never tell anyone about this in my real life, they would think i was a psycho. So do i believe in soul mates? I'm not sure I believe in the whole new age propaganda of it, that seems like pretend. What I do believe is that some people on this planet have a very high charge to one another in an energetic sense. I wish I knew how to get rid of it to be completely honest. I'm afraid i will never be happy and i will never be able to give anyone else my heart. I feel like he is on a different level that i could never reach with anyone else. Back to your comment though if you're going to call psychics make sure to read the reviews here. There's obviously a few that are very popular. I would recommend them before you go to a "soulmate" psychics. Those people are feeding off the so called "soul mate concept". Do some research if you ever do decide to call another psychic.

i can so relate to this sigh. even when POI is not around i feel him as if he's around and that's not something i ever felt before. its peaceful actually like with other POIs i would spiral down and have so much fear about them being with someone else and what not but this is definitely different.

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2017, 07:15:36 PM »
Lady A -- YES! I know exactly what you're saying. I have the security in knowing that he is always there with me.. even if it's been a week or 2 of no communication. I will feel him at random times, and those times are strangely times in which he gets off work or just times when he's not preoccupied.. i'll look at the clock and be like yep right on schedule. I really want it to go away, it's quite annoying. In a way i have more control over him than i realize. It's when i call psychics that I lose touch with that gut knowing.