Author Topic: CP Rate Hike  (Read 5727 times)

Offline Newlife

CP Rate Hike
« on: June 18, 2017, 07:36:56 PM »
I just found out that CP has gone up to $15/per min for certain readers, $300 for 15mins, geez, I wouldn't mind paying if they are accurate.

Offline njlady

Re: CP Rate Hike
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2017, 08:15:21 PM »
CP is the biggest scam of psychics network there is. Better to stay off it altogether.

I just had a reader do a complete about face with me.   I feel completely ripped off.  The entire composite of my POI changed.  I really trusted this reader and I don't get readings very often, but I spent a lot of money on her today.  I just should have hung up but like an idiot I kept thinking that she was going to bring it back around somehow. 

When I asked her about it, she said the energy had changed and she was reading the situation as it is right now.  OK, but someone goes from being pretty much nothing but the purest of intentions to a complete POS in 11 days???

Edit: I just noticed this was under Uli.  It wasn't her, but it was a $170 reading.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 08:17:03 PM by njlady »

stargazer

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2017, 08:18:01 PM »
I just found out that CP has gone up to $15/per min for certain readers, $300 for 15mins, geez, I wouldn't mind paying if they are accurate.
holy shit 😳😵

Offline LameSuperHero

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2017, 10:20:50 PM »
I agree with you, maddie. I spent so much money on that site...none of the predictions came true. None. I've read with most readers on there. Now some of them are $10+ per minute. I have no idea how they got to that rate...

anything