Author Topic: Advisor Bella magnolia  (Read 12805 times)

Offline Love-33

Re: Advisor Bella magnolia
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2017, 06:16:45 PM »
Ok read with her last night she said something that i know FOR SURE wont happen. She said i will be going back to school at the end of this year/beginning of next year but school starts in Sept.

So there you go.

I would consider September as the end of the year. It's not the beginning of the year nor the middle of the year

Offline kumamon

« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2017, 06:47:58 PM »
Ok read with her last night she said something that i know FOR SURE wont happen. She said i will be going back to school at the end of this year/beginning of next year but school starts in Sept.

So there you go.

I would consider September as the end of the year. It's not the beginning of the year nor the middle of the year

No she specifically said end of 2017/beginning of 2018..so like Dec/Jan.

Some courses open on January though so she maybe correct!?!??

Offline Love-33

« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2017, 07:09:05 PM »
Yeah don't bother too much. Timing is impossible to predict I think. You will see!

Offline Love-33

« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2017, 08:24:50 PM »
Any updates from those who were expecting predictions by the end of this month? I know the month is not over yet but can you see some developments/improvements?

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2017, 08:48:29 PM »
My is next month but nothing ever come true. Maybe I can't be read lol.

Offline mystery123

« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2017, 07:05:26 PM »
When I read with her, I know we didn't connect. I thought of getting a general read and ask what she sees in my career and personal life, anything major or minor. But I decided to start by asking about my POI, because since I know the situation, I can better assess if the reader is connected or not. So I asked her what she sees for me and POI? She said things that didn't resonate and I know are not true for sure, so I had to disconnect. :(..

Offline Love-33

« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2017, 07:22:25 PM »
When I read with her, I know we didn't connect. I thought of getting a general read and ask what she sees in my career and personal life, anything major or minor. But I decided to start by asking about my POI, because since I know the situation, I can better assess if the reader is connected or not. So I asked her what she sees for me and POI? She said things that didn't resonate and I know are not true for sure, so I had to disconnect. :(..

Did she give you a fairytale? I read with her again recently and it was positive so I don't really take it into account... I hate fairytale readings lol I don't believe them anymore

Offline mystery123

« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2017, 08:07:49 PM »
She  started with saying poi is very interested and connected to me. He just needs some time and wants a long term with me. Umm neither is true so I disconnected. Not sure what she was picking up on.

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2017, 09:16:47 PM »
She doesn't have any psychic ability in my opinion

Offline Exposed

« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2017, 11:17:02 PM »
Bella mentioned that I might not get on board until the end July, early August.
I spoke with her almost 2 weeks ago. Others where telling me in days.
As I get closer, I'm starting to believe that. At first, I'm like what is she saying???

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2017, 05:36:16 PM »
She  started with saying poi is very interested and connected to me. He just needs some time and wants a long term with me. Umm neither is true so I disconnected. Not sure what she was picking up on.
I get something like that too but she said she is scary of a relationship.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2017, 07:20:01 PM »

That's bullshit

Offline mystery123

« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2017, 03:36:08 AM »

That's bullshit

In my case I know that is not true, so that has become like my control question to see if the reader is connected or not. I am not testing them by faking a name but just asking them to read a person who I know how feels so gives me an idea if I can trust the rest of the reading.

Offline candy1

« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2017, 03:37:06 AM »
I just read with her... I can guarantee she didn't connect - the only thing she talked about was my poi was looking at a change in careers (nope he just took two huge promotions last year and has a very good job) when I mentioned that - she said well he's going to get another opportunity for promotion - nope - he's the super intendant - can't get any higher than that....