Author Topic: Catalizar Psychic Coaching (Liza Browne)  (Read 9008 times)

Offline kumamon

Re: Catalizar Psychic Coaching (Liza Browne)
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2017, 05:47:04 PM »
I've got the same issue so maybe next time will do call reading instead

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2017, 03:03:42 AM »
Just had a chat reading with her and literally got 3 short sentences out of her in 3 minutes. I just ended it, it was way too slow. All of it  very vague, feel good statements.. probably the worst reading i've had in a long time.. she might be good over the phone, i've never had a phone reading with her. Although the chat was so bad I would probably never call or chat with her for a reading again. Literally, this is what I got
I see you and ___ heading towards a relationship.
He feels a lot of emotional and physical attraction
I see by end of month 

That's all i got for 3 min.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2017, 03:33:48 AM »
Just had a chat reading with her and literally got 3 short sentences out of her in 3 minutes. I just ended it, it was way too slow. All of it  very vague, feel good statements.. probably the worst reading i've had in a long time.. she might be good over the phone, i've never had a phone reading with her. Although the chat was so bad I would probably never call or chat with her for a reading again. Literally, this is what I got
I see by end of month 

isn't that what psychic said to everyone lol.

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2017, 05:12:04 AM »
I see by end of month 

isn't that what psychic said to everyone lol.

Pretty much... I hate chat, i've never been satisfied with a chat reading

Offline Caroline

« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2017, 10:11:50 PM »
I was able to chat with her on Saturday night.  She didn't say a whole lot.  I asked if my living sitch would improve she said yes look harder and if you already are look elsewhere.  About the guy I call about she said she felt distance like he doesn't know if I want a relationship.  She said she saw someone else maybe someone at work.  I told her no and she said he's in my energy field, but I just don't realize he's interested in me - whomever this dude at work is.  She said I would be moving in August and my guy would come around by then.  I don't know.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2017, 08:40:29 PM »
I chatted with her and she was so off about everything

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2017, 05:31:37 AM »
She’s on now. I just got a reading and my oh my, slow, slow, slow typist. I wonder if she does chat to get more money. Jeez. It wasn’t very long and the prediction she gave is two months out. I’m not sure about some of the things she did say, since I can’t see how it would happen, but I hardly got any information.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2017, 02:13:15 PM »
Definitely a slow typist, yup. I talked with her as long as I did because she has been very accurate for my friend, who does voice calls with her. I've listened to those readings, and she isn't slow in getting info nor in speech. It's just her typing.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2017, 03:58:56 PM »
I read with her again yesterday. She sends free minutes; I have about a total of 4 mins with her.
Anyway, as I've previously mentioned she is slow as a typist. How do people speak to her? I just recognized that on the last reading. She actually would repeat (retype) my question to her as if to say, is this what you're asking. I was like seriously...knowing this is taking up minutes. Didn't I type it; then that is what I'm asking. I placed the transcript in my notes and have reread it at least a couple of times. Her readings resonate a lot, same as with Yvonne O, but something is off. When the time runs out she doesn’t finish her sentence or send you her completed thoughts in an email. I read with Dawn Maree recently and she not only finished the reading via email, we went back and forth with her helping me for another two emails worth. I mean Catalizar just lets the chat end and that’s it. (This tells me you really don't want to coach/help others).

She made a comment at one time saying she thinks such and such will happen and that just annoyed me. She thinks? What's that mean?
And of course the predictions are pending another two months out when I need movement now. Every new read results in the months going further out.
I might go back to Dawn Maree, I'm not sure yet.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 04:00:30 PM by HornetKick »

Offline Exposed

« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2017, 05:35:23 AM »
Not much there.... :)
Mentioned about me being in a relationship several months ago. I haven't been for several years now.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2017, 06:01:08 AM »
I just read with Liza for literally under a min. She started out being very wrong about the question I asked. I'm leaning towards not reading with her again and I've read with her at least three times now.

Offline Exposed

« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2017, 06:19:16 AM »
Reading with her: No good.

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2017, 07:48:07 PM »
Despite reading this forum and her bad reviews, I read with her over chat just now. Straight up wrong. Don’t waste your time or money.

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2017, 07:22:57 AM »
She responded to my negative feedback tonight with a colorful email. 😅 she accused me of being defensive, which I wasn’t. She said she could tell I never intended to actually pay for my reading (quite the contrary, I’ve paid for longer readings with advisors that charge a lot more than her.) and said she’s going to report me to Keen...as if anything they can do would hurt me in any way. If anything, they’d save me money by disabling me account. 😂😂

anything