Author Topic: I decided to use my old remaining keen funds  (Read 3090 times)

Offline Love-33

I decided to use my old remaining keen funds
« on: June 04, 2017, 06:13:51 PM »
Hi all!

So I've read a lot about lady jenna here on this forum and decided to log in on keen after such a long time to use my remaining $20ish.
It was a chat session.

As you know so far I've been so unlucky in terms of men.
I very recently reconnected with a man I used to date in the past but nothing special so far it's just friendly. I just asked her what she saw for us bla-bla-bla...
She pretty much gave me a fairy tale like it will grow and there is a high long term possibility etc...

As you know I'm very reluctant in terms of psychic readings nowadays but I will definitely keep you guys posted on how this will evolve and if we will be more than friends like in the past  as she sees it or not. I'm supposed to meet him again next week.

Have you guys had a success story with lady jenna?

Offline Love-33

Re: I decided to use my old remaining keen funds
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2017, 06:48:04 PM »
Thanks!
Lol yes of course, I just thought I'd use my remaining funds but I'll never have a reading again! It was more curiosity also as I've read so many reviews about lady jenna. I'll just go with the flow, and see how it develops with the guy. I'll see how it goes when I meet him next week. I don't need a psychic to be honest. I don't even know if I'll still like him after all this time

ladya

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2017, 06:53:10 PM »
she didn't work for me when i  read with her years back. she was very flip floppy. the first read was good and then a week or so later she changed the story completely. one was fairytale and one was completely negative lol. so she was a miss for me although i know other people like her.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2017, 08:58:15 AM »
Hey since your ex came back, would you say that readers that were "wrong" for you before like walter and dominique are still right?? just timing is off?

This man I'm talking about on this post was not really an ex, we just used to date a while ago only for a couple of weeks or so, while we were both holidaying at the same place lol.
And I never had psychic readings about this one except that recent chat with lady jenna

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2017, 01:25:18 PM »
Lady Jenna has been very good for me. In fact, I spoke to her last Friday and she predicted, as the next thing coming up for us, what happened with my guy yesterday. Nailed it. It was positive, don't worry!