Author Topic: Prepping for call with Sapphire21 - How to frame your questions  (Read 5217 times)

Offline 88

Thank you to everyone who shares on here, it's immensely helpful.

I'm coming up in queue for a reading with Sapphire and I wanted to know how to prep for the call. Should I give her back story or just ask a general question?. Also, what types of questions would she be best at answering?

Thanks so much!

Offline thisiscracra

Re: Prepping for call with Sapphire21 - How to frame your questions
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2017, 09:14:21 PM »
88 I would skip her if you could .. She was not at all good for me .. I know at least 5 other people that read with her and she was WRONG for them too

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2017, 10:02:10 PM »
Well, this is kind of a hard question to answer (for me at least). I read with her a WHILE back (several months). I couldn't even get my question out, just my name, before she starting honing in. She apologized, but then said that someone was coming in super strong and it was almost suffocating-like. She (claimed) to be picking up on someone from my past. She zeroed in on my ex and then the reading went from there...
Pretty impressive. It's almost like she was telling you why you were calling...almost.

Offline Epic08

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2017, 12:16:59 AM »
Beware of this one. She tells a nice story but nothing comes to pass. Fairytale reader

Offline grace

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2017, 12:46:02 AM »
@88 I wouldn't tell her, or any reader a lot, at first. I usually say something like "I'd like to know what you see in my relationship with..."
FWIW, I know a few people who read with her whose experiences are all positive. I read with her once, a year ago or thereabouts. It was a pretty short reading because she told me she didn't see the situation I was calling about unfolding the way I wanted "basically a closed door." She read the person in question accurately and tried to give me "guidance" beyond what I was calling about but tbh, I didn't want to hear anything after the "closed door" part.

Offline Newlife

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2017, 12:50:05 AM »
I agree with you, am pissed i spent close to $180 on two separate calls, one was 3 years ago and the last one was last years, save your money

Beware of this one. She tells a nice story but nothing comes to pass. Fairytale reader

Offline Epic08

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2017, 12:57:57 AM »
I agree with you, am pissed i spent close to $180 on two separate calls, one was 3 years ago and the last one was last years, save your money

i'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully this post will prevent others from suffering the same fate

Offline FaithnTrust

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2017, 02:39:37 AM »
I agree with Epic08 - don't waste your money on this reader. She missed MAJOR life changing events.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2017, 06:10:34 AM »
Waste of time OP, unless you want a counselor or validation of some sort.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2017, 01:20:21 PM »
I was dying to talk to her last year but could never get the call...it was always something..and she would send me these convoluted emails..I hate the whole process you had to go thru to read with her.  Glad to hear I didn't waste my money on her.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2017, 03:16:30 PM »
I never read with her either. She sent me free minutes to try her out, as she posted in her listing. But she never logged in after that and the minutes expired.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2017, 06:14:44 PM »
I was in her queue forever and she sent me minutes and in the e-mail asked me to schedule an appointment because she felt bad and that if it was meant that is why we crossed paths or something like that.  Anyway I scheduled appointment after appointment and never got to read with her.  She sent an e-mail Memorial Day weekend that she was going through her queue - I was number 4 and I never got a call.  So fast forward to just this past Monday night and she called.

She didn't fairy tale and she did tell me not to tell her a lot.  She would start choking and was saying it was the person, then she said she saw another person.  What she was telling me about the guy I have been calling about made sense so I think she picked up, but I don't know if I will call again.  I am getting pretty sick and tired of all this bs to be honest.  I feel foolish.