Author Topic: www.clairvoyantchat.com/Readings by Micah /White Dove Healing/ARIES INTUITION  (Read 64978 times)

Offline Calleronhiatus

i didn't have luck with kisha's email reading. I don't feel like was connected to me at all and she was just guessing and being really vague. She predicted an improvement in my relationship with someone and said that the root of our problems are because of a personality clash which is really not true at all and things have not improved. In fact, our relationship has ended.

My poi is same gender and I think that's why she was being so vague because she didn't know if this was a romantic interest or not. To me, someone who's the real deal should be able to tell whether the connection is romantic or not... maybe it's just me because every review i've read of her is generally good.

Have you ever read with her prior to your email reading? Did you get a time frame regarding your POI? I get both email and phone readings and when I asked about a same sex POI the first time, I was vague with the question and she picked up it was romantic. 

Offline Calleronhiatus

All of my readings have been over the phone. Michah picked up a very random prediction regarding a work issue that I would have which came true. He also picked up a lot of details about my love life and new job. Hes one of my go to’s.

Same for me. It’s odd because he picks up random things that aren’t what I called about and they seem to come to fruition for me faster than the actual things I call about.

Offline jqc103

i didn't have luck with kisha's email reading. I don't feel like was connected to me at all and she was just guessing and being really vague. She predicted an improvement in my relationship with someone and said that the root of our problems are because of a personality clash which is really not true at all and things have not improved. In fact, our relationship has ended.

My poi is same gender and I think that's why she was being so vague because she didn't know if this was a romantic interest or not. To me, someone who's the real deal should be able to tell whether the connection is romantic or not... maybe it's just me because every review i've read of her is generally good.

Have you ever read with her prior to your email reading? Did you get a time frame regarding your POI? I get both email and phone readings and when I asked about a same sex POI the first time, I was vague with the question and she picked up it was romantic.

I never read with her before my email reading. She got a time frame of “3” and she said that could either mean 3 months or March. Me and POI ended our “relationship” at the end of February

Offline Ninacy

Regarding Kisha, she seemed to be right for the most part regarding my ex but her second prediction never came to pass and it's been nearly 3 years since she gave it.

"I get your will have a new relationship either 4 months from now of possibly next April. Keep in mind you asked about a suitable interest so it doesn't mean you won't possibly meet anyone else in that time it just doesn't show me any solid relationships before then. I get you being in a better place to focus on relationship more and feeling you are emotionally prepared to accept someone significant in your life after "10" which is October or 10 months. I am getting a male with dark brown/black hair who is about 6'2 with a average/medium body frame entering into your life. He has a rounder face and a very distinctive look in his eyes. He is someone who will speak with him eyes at times. His look will speak volumes he does not have a"poker face" and will not hide his emotions."

The funny thing is that relatives would set me up with guys that were not my types at all and they were all blonde, I took three spells in a row to gently push these guys off as they were not taking the hint. There is one dark guy that I've been talking too and he plans on dating me soon but all the rest of her description doesn't fit.

And she was way off with that "10" thing...I guess she likes to give numbers in random and she herself has no clue when something will happen or not. I hope it's not 10 years lol.

Overall, not sure if I will go back to her.

Offline Fidget1028

Kisha has been really spot on for me regarding family, home, career, and non-love relationships. I mean really accurate, even to the point of timelines happening exactly on the day or earlier. Unfortunately, nothing regarding love, or my POI, has ever manifested. It's the same for me with all readers though. No one has ever gotten a love prediction right at all. So I almost wonder (in my situation anyway) that maybe I'm really not supposed to know.

Offline Ninacy

Kisha has been really spot on for me regarding family, home, career, and non-love relationships. I mean really accurate, even to the point of timelines happening exactly on the day or earlier. Unfortunately, nothing regarding love, or my POI, has ever manifested. It's the same for me with all readers though. No one has ever gotten a love prediction right at all. So I almost wonder (in my situation anyway) that maybe I'm really not supposed to know.

Omg, yes, some of us NEVER get love predictions right. They either tell you that your ex will come back or you'll meet another guy who's better than the last guy but that doesn't happen at all.

Offline jqc103

I received my email reading from micah... I asked what was coming up for me and POI. I believe he got some details right, some other stuff i'm not sure as I can't really confirm.

He said he sees a reconnection in a "5" but didn't say what the 5 meant (5 days, weeks, months, etc). He also said that there will be "pulling in, pushing away, pulling in, pushing away, and so on and so forth. That will continue for a few months into the Summer. I do see her making an effort by way of some type of gesture in getting your attention and seeking you to accept her into your life and heart in a 10, which may be October or 10 months from now".

This is where I'm not sure if his predictions will pan out or not... POI and i ended things because she was going to have to move in in june/this summer and she doesn't do long distance relationships. so it seems pretty unlikely that any of these summer and october/10 months from now predictions will happen

Offline Cc2019

I received my email reading from micah... I asked what was coming up for me and POI. I believe he got some details right, some other stuff i'm not sure as I can't really confirm.

He said he sees a reconnection in a "5" but didn't say what the 5 meant (5 days, weeks, months, etc). He also said that there will be "pulling in, pushing away, pulling in, pushing away, and so on and so forth. That will continue for a few months into the Summer. I do see her making an effort by way of some type of gesture in getting your attention and seeking you to accept her into your life and heart in a 10, which may be October or 10 months from now".

This is where I'm not sure if his predictions will pan out or not... POI and i ended things because she was going to have to move in in june/this summer and she doesn't do long distance relationships. so it seems pretty unlikely that any of these summer and october/10 months from now predictions will happen

I’d give it some time to sink in. Most of his predictions always seeemd random or unlikely at first but then ended up happening.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

Is anyone else having trouble opening the clairvoyant chat site? I’m trying to book a reading with Micah for the first time but the whole site won’t load on phone or laptop. Is there any other way to contact him please?

Offline Fidget1028

Is anyone else having trouble opening the clairvoyant chat site? I’m trying to book a reading with Micah for the first time but the whole site won’t load on phone or laptop. Is there any other way to contact him please?

It's working for me.

Offline Jili1945

Yes, it was down last night. Now, it's working.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

Do I email first to make a time to talk to Micah and then pay or the other way around?

Offline Jili1945

Do I email first to make a time to talk to Micah and then pay or the other way around?

I first paid and then emailed him my question. He replies in 1 business day.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

I paid 2 days ago, emailed him and he hasn’t replied. Is that normal?

Paulina93

I got an email reading from mica at the end of December, he gave me a 2 timeframe saying it could be two weeks or February, and it didn’t happen.

anything