Author Topic: www.clairvoyantchat.com/Readings by Micah /White Dove Healing/ARIES INTUITION  (Read 65809 times)

Offline Illumin8

Re: www.clairvoyantchat.com/Readings by Micah /White Dove Healing/ARIES INTUITION
« Reply #75 on: September 22, 2018, 01:12:19 PM »
This is from a booking in late April.

Offline crimsonheart

Re: www.clairvoyantchat.com/Readings by Micah /White Dove Healing/ARIES INTUITION
« Reply #76 on: September 23, 2018, 02:45:56 AM »
How is Kisha with timings? Is she sometimes some years off like Yona? Last year she mentioned October/November or 10/11 weeks. None of those time frames popped up anything. Was curious if someone had some timeframe predictions that panned out in the same month she said but in a different year.

Offline Ccc25

« Reply #77 on: September 23, 2018, 02:39:22 PM »
Her timing for me has sucked. I don’t bother with her numbers. Funny thing is in June 2017 I ordered an email reading and at the very end of the reading there was a prediction that I never thought would happen and it was for oct or 10 months. Almost a year went but and some of it happened in late August so who knows the rest may happen in October but it’s been a year since that reading. And rereading it a year later I now realize that it’s very accurate

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #78 on: September 26, 2018, 05:08:59 PM »
Does anybody know how long it takes Micah to book after payment? He doesn't have the scheduling thing like Kisha does.

Also, do you HAVE to be the one who says when to stop and which pile to pick? (Or whatever it is he makes you decide.) My friend read with him so that's how I know but I can't, I just can't. Too much pressure and anxiety to choose the "correct" one. Wondering if I asked him to do it if he would.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #79 on: September 26, 2018, 05:42:30 PM »
I have received a reply from him by the end of the day usually if I recall correctly. I don't like picking a number either I asked him to randomly pick one time and it wasn't a problem. I mostly get email readings from him though. I haven't had the need to get a reading in a while, but he has been pretty accurate. Actually pretty good with time frames for me.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #80 on: September 26, 2018, 08:17:09 PM »
Thank you!!  :)

Offline smoothie88

I ordered an email reading with Kisha like 10 days ago and haven’t heard back. Is this weird?

Offline tellmewhy

Don't count the weekend, also she has a cut off time for ordering too.
I ordered an email reading with Kisha like 10 days ago and haven’t heard back. Is this weird?

Offline smoothie88

Just got the email from Kisha. This woman is gifted, absolutely no doubt.

Offline Cc2019

Anyone connect with these readers recently? I’ve read with them all and really liked Micah and Carla

Offline Shayalay

Bumping this. Any updates on Micah or Carla? I'm thinking of trying Carla.

Offline Cc2019

Both of them have had very accurate predictions. Micah has picked up on incredible random yet accurate details. I’d go with him first.

Offline Sapphirewaters1

Was that in a email reading?

Offline jqc103

i didn't have luck with kisha's email reading. I don't feel like was connected to me at all and she was just guessing and being really vague. She predicted an improvement in my relationship with someone and said that the root of our problems are because of a personality clash which is really not true at all and things have not improved. In fact, our relationship has ended.

My poi is same gender and I think that's why she was being so vague because she didn't know if this was a romantic interest or not. To me, someone who's the real deal should be able to tell whether the connection is romantic or not... maybe it's just me because every review i've read of her is generally good.

Offline Cc2019

All of my readings have been over the phone. Michah picked up a very random prediction regarding a work issue that I would have which came true. He also picked up a lot of details about my love life and new job. Hes one of my go to’s.

anything