Author Topic: www.clairvoyantchat.com/Readings by Micah /White Dove Healing/ARIES INTUITION  (Read 65001 times)

Offline Dnj1984

I like Micah! I bought a reading during the bogo week promotion they had. We were only booked for 15 minutes and talked about 27 lol

Offline Bostongirl

That's the key will all these readers, is to get general. Once you ask about someone or something then its gone to pot.

Offline LivingInYellow

• It's a journey.
Feedback on Micah

I like him and find him to be a personable and generous guy.
Micah can be late with readings, but he will always get back to you eventually. He was late with my first email reading. Not a great impression, but I don't think I ever had to chase him, he sent me it eventually. I didn't really notice because I was busy doing other things with my time instead of waiting for the reading and focusing on when it was due. However, I appreciate those who are in need of a speedy turnaround and expect readers to stick with their advertised delivery times.

Accuracy

I mentioned this in a message to another user, but I feel it fitting to leave the review here too. I've read with Micah about three times. One email reading and two over the phone. I've decided that I like his email readings better than his phone readings, because I feel they are more to the point.

First reading (email) - very optimistic
Second reading (phone) - optimistic but highlighted difficulties.
Third reading (phone) - optimistic but highlighted difficulties

His outcome for a specific issue has always been consistent and positive. However, I have found that his phone reading timings have been all over place. I may have contributed to this, but they have been scattered. Now, looking back on his email reading (late 2017)... He said that my ex and I would call a truce and come to an understanding in 4. He felt it was either 4 weeks/4 months or April. We met the other day and his sentence was 'how do we draw a line under the past and move forward? what do you want from me?' ... I think that may be a truce, but not a full-blown reconciliation (which Micah forewarned me about).

There is ONE other prediction pending from late 2017 and a number that haven't come to be (yet?) from the phone readings.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2018, 03:43:53 PM by LivingInYellow »

Offline maroonlight

I don’t know what’s up with this new reader Micah. I read somewhat nice reviews about him and purchased email readings and it’s been 12 days no response. I also requested a question/email reading with Kisha she got back right on time. Within the 5th day, I had my email reading with Kisha and honestly speaking one minor prediction already kinda pan out. Micah is damned slow. I am frustrated and will probably never read with him again. How unprofessional. If you are busy or cannot complete the tasks please change the claim on the website that you will be back on 3-5 days. I am happy Kisha kinda works for me and I will not have to deal with Micah again. I will probably ask for refund through PayPal if he doesn’t get back to me. Wow.... no one knew him and this forum has given too much credit to him and this is why he is not on time. May be I am frustrated but it’s unfair to write something else on website and then never get back to someone. I am done with him.

Try Carla.  Micah didn't get ONE thing right for me. Carla is very good with present. Her outcome was wrong but so was Keisha and everyone else

Kisha was wrong for me, Micah is still pending but got the past/present extremely accurate, and Carla said she couldn't connect with me so she didn't give me a reading, so can't speak for her.

Offline scarlora

I've had a 2nd prediction from Aries that was accurate.  I am waiting on the third.
This prediction was that I would find out something about my ex that would basically make me disgusted and it would happen in 7.  It was 17 weeks.  Not sure if that is a stretch in terms of timing, but the prediction was true.  Final prediction is supposed to happen in "5"

Offline Itsmylife

My prediction from Kisha about a possible “short term job contract” in the time span she gave just panned out 10 days back. It was a 5 days contract lol but good money and REMOTE yay. Now hoping praying and wishing her big prediction for the fall comes true. It’s been pending for almost 2 years :( but all in all so far her all “random” 3s 4s etc numbers have made sense. And yes she is indeed honest and ethical.

Offline britbrat

A prediction from Micah recently passed. It was a pretty random prediction about my brother. When I had the reading I didn’t know it was my brother. Micah has been one of the good ones for me.

Offline Dreamer23

My prediction from Kisha about a possible “short term job contract” in the time span she gave just panned out 10 days back. It was a 5 days contract lol but good money and REMOTE yay. Now hoping praying and wishing her big prediction for the fall comes true. It’s been pending for almost 2 years :( but all in all so far her all “random” 3s 4s etc numbers have made sense. And yes she is indeed honest and ethical.

She gave me a 4, but she said 4 weeks or 4 months. What has your experience been like with numbers? Is it more weeks or months? What if it could be years? But she didn't say days or years.

Offline Newlife

So two prediction she gave me recently happened, the first one she said  4 months, it happened in 4 days, the 2nd prediction she said 5 weeks, this has been confirmed to happen exactly 5 weeks.

Few months ago too she gave me April in email reading but when I read over the phone she said months but it happened in days. I believe strongly she get the numbers but may doubt herself like the 4 months that happened to be 4 days.

She gave me a 4, but she said 4 weeks or 4 months. What has your experience been like with numbers? Is it more weeks or months? What if it could be years? But she didn't say days or years.

Offline Calleronhiatus

A prediction from Micah recently passed. It was a pretty random prediction about my brother. When I had the reading I didn’t know it was my brother. Micah has been one of the good ones for me.

Micah and Kisha are definitely in my top readers list

Offline Dreamer23

So two prediction she gave me recently happened, the first one she said  4 months, it happened in 4 days, the 2nd prediction she said 5 weeks, this has been confirmed to happen exactly 5 weeks.

Few months ago too she gave me April in email reading but when I read over the phone she said months but it happened in days. I believe strongly she get the numbers but may doubt herself like the 4 months that happened to be 4 days.

Thank you, this is good to know. I will try to be on the lookout for 4 weeks or 4 months!

What about when Kisha gives you predictions about a season? Like fall or winter? Do they usually happen at that time?

Offline maroonlight

Micah and Kisha are definitely in my top readers list

I really liked Micah but his contact prediction never happened. It's been over a month. I ended up contacting the guy myself and he responded but that still doesn't really count because Micah said he would be the one to contact me.

Offline Itsmylife

Micah was very misleading. He did correctly predict a job interview for me in July and all relevant descriptionwas correct too. But then I asked will I work with my old boss ( that’s a part time opportunity coming in October) or not he said A BIG NO BECAUSE by October when he presents this offer you will already have another job offer and you will accept the other one ( the interview already passed this July)
Wrong, the other opportunity did not pan out. I was not selected. Micah was also wrong on another big career relevant question too.

Kisha also said, you WILL HAVE A CHOICE either choose your old boss’s offer or this other full time offer from a lady ( correct scenario but wrong outcome prediction). I don’t have choice but to work for my old boss when the contract begins Sept-October but FUNNIEST THING? Sept-oct or a 9 or 10 figure for starting a job is what she read for me 2 years back (aug 2016) and now panning out. It was meant for sept oct 2016 but panning our in sept oct 2018 😜.

Offline Illumin8

Re: www.clairvoyantchat.com/Readings by Micah /White Dove Healing/ARIES INTUITION
« Reply #73 on: September 22, 2018, 12:47:11 PM »
Just coming back to update on my 1x question email with aries intuition.

Kisha predicted i would have a breakthrough with a "mellow" man  which would lead me to securing new work in "8". I have been having a rubbish time at work and felt quite trapped which kisha described my feelings to a tee. Back in August i did meet with a man who has a very laid back personality. Nothing happened for a few weeks but then suddenly heard that i am now transferring to a completely different office and department with the mellow man as my new boss! Haha

Oh and i start october 8.  Love her email reads :)

Offline Cranberry88

Re: www.clairvoyantchat.com/Readings by Micah /White Dove Healing/ARIES INTUITION
« Reply #74 on: September 22, 2018, 01:05:17 PM »
Just coming back to update on my 1x question email with aries intuition.

Kisha predicted i would have a breakthrough with a "mellow" man  which would lead me to securing new work in "8". I have been having a rubbish time at work and felt quite trapped which kisha described my feelings to a tee. Back in August i did meet with a man who has a very laid back personality. Nothing happened for a few weeks but then suddenly heard that i am now transferring to a completely different office and department with the mellow man as my new boss! Haha

Oh and i start october 8.  Love her email reads :)

I love keisha!!
When did she read the 1 Q for u?

anything