Author Topic: www.clairvoyantchat.com/Readings by Micah /White Dove Healing/ARIES INTUITION  (Read 65821 times)

Offline SunshineChick22

I've had 3 readings with Micah. some things recently came to pass. In my first reading in May, he picked up that I wouldn't hear from or see my ex until August. He also said my ex wouldn't get a great paying job in his field until July. Well, both of those things happened. Things are supposed to move steadily along now, with my next prediction in October.

Offline Calleronhiatus

I've had 3 readings with Micah. some things recently came to pass. In my first reading in May, he picked up that I wouldn't hear from or see my ex until August. He also said my ex wouldn't get a great paying job in his field until July. Well, both of those things happened. Things are supposed to move steadily along now, with my next prediction in October.

Micah has been consistently right for me also. Mainly on career and finance questions, one of my questions regarding my love life is set to unfold in September- so we shall see.

Offline Epic08

Is anyone having a hard time getting a hold of Micah?

Offline Baypark1

I read with Carla.  I thought she was great.  She picked up on a lot of very accurate things and  was in line with Diane and Keisha as far as outcome. 

Offline Baypark1

Does anyone have any feedback on Carla's timing predictions?  She gave me a 4 but wasn't sure what it meant. 4 weeks to 4 months I guess :)

candiednut

Her timing nor predictions happened for me

Offline Dnj1984

I just emailed Micah in hopes of getting a reading.. and some clarity into my current situation. Hopefully I hear back soon. I'll let you know how things pan out.

Offline whskers

Did prediction happen?

Offline crimsonheart

Both Micah and Kisha predicted that I will meet a guy with whom I'll be in a relationship. Kisha said October/November and Micah said end of year/beginning of new year...till now, nothing. Will keep you updated :)

Offline sawthelight

Same here

Offline britbrat

I had a prediction from Micah pass last month. In a reading a few months ago he predicted a new relationship in November. I officially started seeing someone new last week. I did meet him in November I had no clue he was interested until he asked me put last month. I may get a reading to see if he picks up on anything, but I'm not sure I want to get any reading's about him yet.

Offline sawthelight

Lol don’t. I think readings taint the energy sometimes. Sadly

Offline nancy

Anyone have reading with Kisha lately? I want to give her another chance, but i'm not sure should I or not.   How is her accuracy lately?   Thanks in advance.

Offline Caroline

Anyone have reading with Kisha lately? I want to give her another chance, but i'm not sure should I or not.   How is her accuracy lately?   Thanks in advance.
I read with her twice within the last two weeks on keen from different accounts and she told me the same thing about the person and what she saw coming forward.

Offline britbrat

I haven't had a reading from her in a few months, but a negative prediction about an exam turned out to be right. She was also wrong about a legal outcome which is going to end up costing me more money.

Micah predicted an issue with a business partner which I brushed off because it didn't seem likely, but to my surprise happen last Thursday. He seems to be one of the few that is good with details.

anything