Author Topic: www.clairvoyantchat.com/Readings by Micah /White Dove Healing/ARIES INTUITION  (Read 64998 times)

Offline SunshineChick22

I had a 10 or 15 minute reading from Micah in May and he was one of the readers accurate about how things would go for me and what the outcome would be. Things happen this weekend so he was one of the readers who were accurate.

Off topic, but have any of you have a picture reading before? What kind of details did it offer?

I have predictions pending for this month so I'm glad to hear that! 

Offline Shayalay

Is Carla a fairytale reader? Can anyone else share their experiences with her?

Most definitely not. My friend just got a reading from her telling her to move on.

Offline Shayalay

Has anybody seen similarities in readings between Kisha and Carla?

Offline Calleronhiatus

Has anybody seen similarities in readings between Kisha and Carla?

I think their reading styles are totally different. At least from my experience with reading with them.

Offline Shayalay

I meant in the info given?

Offline britbrat

Although Kisha is my fav she does lack detail sometimes. I read with Carla and she was very detailed and she doesn't give time frames. And I know Carla reads energy from photos. Kisha is more here is what I get you can take it or leave it. Carla seems more gentle and explains what she is getting. Micah picks up on some really cool details and he is better then Kisha with time frames.

Offline Bostongirl

Seems everyone had a good reading with Micha except me. He was horrible.

Offline mystery123

His first reading was a bust for me. From feelings to details nothing came to pass. After reading so many positive reviews here I decided to give him another chance for general and not POI related reading and now his predictions are for fall so will see if they pan out. I am not holding my breath
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 01:46:08 PM by mystery123 »

Offline bluebelle

has Micah given everyone positive predictions?

Offline HornetKick

Seems everyone had a good reading with Micha except me. He was horrible.

I haven't tried him, nor Carla just because of mere association with A.I. She wasn't good for me.

candiednut

Any updates on Micah and Carla?

Offline mystery123

Micah isn't on that site anymore? Anyone read with him lately?

I think he is- https://www.clairvoyantchat.com/readings-by-micah

I did, but predictions are after beginning from Fall.

Offline member60636366

• C-133
can someone offer one online advisors who is accurate, no sugar, predictions passed more than once, not rude!
 still searching
:|

Is Carla a fairytale reader? Can anyone else share their experiences with her?

Offline cent188

I read with Micah, this past Saturday.  He is no longer on the site and you have to email him directly for a reading.

He's a Tarot Reader.  You can ask your question, then he pulls a deck and I think it was 3 cards.  He then starts to give info.  I felt like he repeated himself a lot and I did not get to ask anymore questions.

My prediction is not until 9 days.  He also confirmed Sept 5th, I will hear from my POI.  I'll keep you posted.

Offline britbrat

Micah was correct about my son being accepted into a certain school. He knew specifics regarding my ex and us disagreeing on schools which I thought he was wrong about. He mentioned this on his own and I never asked anyone else because I didn't know my ex had an issue until after my reading.  Last month he started complaining about tuition out of the blue. He has been spot on with timeframes for me. My friend had a reading with him in May and he mentioned her having strange cravings she recently found out she is expecting. I usually stick to general reads now. They seem to work best with most of my readers. I asked Kisha about the outcome with my ex and she was correct about that but she didn't tell me about the disagreement in my previous readings.

anything