Author Topic: www.clairvoyantchat.com/Readings by Micah /White Dove Healing/ARIES INTUITION  (Read 65895 times)

Offline LivingInYellow

• It's a journey.
Hi, all!

For those of you who had found him to be helpful, do you recommend a phone reading or an email reading? I was leaning towards a 30 min phone reading, but wasn't sure if he was better via email (like kisha) thank you for your input!

-Nicole

I tend to prefer email readings with everyone who offers them because I can refer back to them and know that I haven't misinterpreted something for sure! However, I would say his phone readings are better because he can give more information and you can follow up. He doesn't speak very fast and is easy to understand.

Offline Fidget1028

Re: www.clairvoyantchat.com/Readings by Micah /White Dove Healing/ARIES INTUITION
« Reply #121 on: December 08, 2019, 11:41:01 PM »
Giving credit where credit is due. I had a general reading with Kisha (Aries Intuition) this past August. I put it aside, because it seemed a little scattered from her usual email readings. I just reviewed it and one of her predictions was on target, timing and all:

The guide is saying “consolidation in 2”. In the next 2 months or specifically in the month of February you are going to have some financial decisions to make that will require you to reevaluate your spending habits. I don’t get this being a major financial issue, but rather an added expense you will need to fit into your budget. It’s not going to be anything that breaks the bank so to speak, but simply how to arrange your finances. The reason for this change is actually due to an investment decision you will be making in the future. (The breakdown of this prediction  from what I am getting is you may decide to make a future purchase and you will be rearranging your finances to make sure this will fit into your budget or possibly trying to figure a way to save more to give you the benefit of more liquid cash. This is not a prediction about you losing cash or having any major financial issues. In fact, it’s the opposite and shows smarter budgeting tactics.)

As I said, this reading was in August 2019. This prediction happened within the 2 months after the reading. I did a debt consolidation loan at the end of August. I did need to evaluate how to fit the payment into my budget, which I was able to do. By the end of September I was in such good shape that I was able to get approved for credit to have my bathroom remodeled. :) I also quit bingeing on readings and I'm down to maybe 1 reading a month, if that. So, I've gotten much smarter on where my money is going. Yay!

Offline Jili1945

Re: www.clairvoyantchat.com/Readings by Micah /White Dove Healing/ARIES INTUITION
« Reply #122 on: December 09, 2019, 05:28:32 AM »
Giving credit where credit is due. I had a general reading with Kisha (Aries Intuition) this past August. I put it aside, because it seemed a little scattered from her usual email readings. I just reviewed it and one of her predictions was on target, timing and all:

The guide is saying “consolidation in 2”. In the next 2 months or specifically in the month of February you are going to have some financial decisions to make that will require you to reevaluate your spending habits. I don’t get this being a major financial issue, but rather an added expense you will need to fit into your budget. It’s not going to be anything that breaks the bank so to speak, but simply how to arrange your finances. The reason for this change is actually due to an investment decision you will be making in the future. (The breakdown of this prediction  from what I am getting is you may decide to make a future purchase and you will be rearranging your finances to make sure this will fit into your budget or possibly trying to figure a way to save more to give you the benefit of more liquid cash. This is not a prediction about you losing cash or having any major financial issues. In fact, it’s the opposite and shows smarter budgeting tactics.)

As I said, this reading was in August 2019. This prediction happened within the 2 months after the reading. I did a debt consolidation loan at the end of August. I did need to evaluate how to fit the payment into my budget, which I was able to do. By the end of September I was in such good shape that I was able to get approved for credit to have my bathroom remodeled. :) I also quit bingeing on readings and I'm down to maybe 1 reading a month, if that. So, I've gotten much smarter on where my money is going. Yay!

That's cool! I remember you did not like that reading at that time, and glad to see it is manifesting.

I had a general reading with her on phone (30 min) end of summer, and interestingly a couple of predictions happened exactly as she described. She is truly gifted.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #123 on: December 11, 2019, 03:56:57 AM »
Another hit for Kisha. She said this in regards to the upcoming holiday:

My confusion comes with me also getting mixed feelings and emotions connected to a romantic relationship. It’s unclear to me if this simply is something that is dealt with emotionally and the time with family puts things into perspective in some way or if you will need to help someone, you’re close through get through a breakup. Again, this isn’t clear to me and it’s not a part of your other predictions. Perhaps it will make sense to you down the line.

One of my dearest friends called me to tell me she is getting divorced. She's devastated and maybe coming to my home Christmas night so she doesn't have to go home to an empty house. My heart is broken for her as it was completely unexpected and not her choice.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #124 on: December 11, 2019, 05:09:35 AM »

My confusion comes with me also getting mixed feelings and emotions connected to a romantic relationship. It’s unclear to me if this simply is something that is dealt with emotionally and the time with family puts things into perspective in some way or if you will need to help someone, you’re close through get through a breakup. Again, this isn’t clear to me and it’s not a part of your other predictions. Perhaps it will make sense to you down the line.

One of my dearest friends called me to tell me she is getting divorced. She's devastated and maybe coming to my home Christmas night so she doesn't have to go home to an empty house. My heart is broken for her as it was completely unexpected and not her choice.

Wow! Kisha is amazing :)

When was this reading?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #125 on: December 11, 2019, 11:20:32 AM »

When was this reading?

Early August.

What shocked me was that this came out of left field. When I read this, I thought no, everyone I know is happy and it's only 2 weeks until Christmas. My friend just called me last night. Everything was perfect in her relationship last week it seemed. She was completely blind sided.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2019, 01:00:13 PM by Fidget1028 »

Offline sparky

« Reply #126 on: December 11, 2019, 03:12:28 PM »

When was this reading?

Early August.

What shocked me was that this came out of left field. When I read this, I thought no, everyone I know is happy and it's only 2 weeks until Christmas. My friend just called me last night. Everything was perfect in her relationship last week it seemed. She was completely blind sided.

The relationships that just end like that can be the hardest.  Because you try to look back if there are any signs that the relationship was doomed.  If you would have noticed could you of fixed it.  But when they just suddenly stop.  You don't have that.  It is like ripping the rug right from under your feet.  It is good that you are going to help your friend.  She will need it especially right now during the holidays.

Offline JAG20

« Reply #127 on: December 12, 2019, 03:41:41 AM »
This may be a foolish thing to ask but who is  better out of Micah and aries intuition?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #128 on: December 12, 2019, 05:06:59 AM »
This may be a foolish thing to ask but who is  better out of Micah and aries intuition?

Oh Gosh, definitely Kisha.

Micah is a very nice guy, but non of his predictions came to pass (for me).

And most importantly, they are using two different ways. Kisha is a clairvoyant and Micah is a Tarot reader. Maybe not apple to apple comparison.

Offline JAG20

« Reply #129 on: December 14, 2019, 06:25:23 AM »

Oh Gosh, definitely Kisha.

Micah is a very nice guy, but non of his predictions came to pass (for me).

And most importantly, they are using two different ways. Kisha is a clairvoyant and Micah is a Tarot reader. Maybe not apple to apple comparison.

Thanks Jill, I may give her a try, I know she seems very popular on here

Offline Scorpio9227

« Reply #130 on: December 14, 2019, 06:39:54 PM »

I think it’s difficult to say. I’ve only utilized Kisha’s email option, which has been amazing at validation, but her overall end predictions have seemed somewhat open or vague. (I had two so far, spaced out about 8 months each) and I read with Micah once on the phone, and I found him to connect exceptionally well. He even gave me 4 predictions which seemed off the wall at the time, but was dead on. He predicted my career opportunities/advancements, which the type of field im’ in is very rigid so at the time when he said I would be traveling for an educational opportunity I was like uh.. I’m at the top of my career? There is no further education associated? Haha but he meant that the opportunity would be to facilitate ME being the educator! He also predicted a fall out with a friend, and exactly how it went down. Typically, I dont ever get into conflicts, when people are dicks I sort of just avoid them, but he was dead on about that. He predicted when my finances would improve/level off, and another family related concern. My relationship was going in a cycle for awhile and his predictive dynamics that he had foresaw already happened, or so I thought, but it was going on again, well when I sent him an email (bc he encourages feedback, and said if there are any questions to reach out) asking if the validation/predictive parts got mixed up.. he offered to read for me for free for 10 min to clarify.. but it ended up being more like 30 min.. I think he’s great.. they’re equally great, but very different.

Offline THEDUDE

« Reply #131 on: December 14, 2019, 09:01:59 PM »
Do you think they keep and or share notes?  I read with Kisha and to be honest she didnt really validate anything and I wasn't impressed at all with the reading.   Curious to try Micah though...Just don't like the idea of note sharing ( If she records her readings...)

Offline hope36

« Reply #132 on: December 14, 2019, 10:03:39 PM »
Do you think they keep and or share notes?  I read with Kisha and to be honest she didnt really validate anything and I wasn't impressed at all with the reading.   Curious to try Micah though...Just don't like the idea of note sharing ( If she records her readings...)

No, Kisha is one of the most ethical readers on this planet, she does not keep notes

Offline hope36

« Reply #133 on: December 14, 2019, 10:06:04 PM »
For those of you who don't know - Kisha and Micah actually have a special rate if you book today. You can book any future date - its $1.99 a minute (its a one day special, expires tonight)
https://www.clairvoyantchat.com/may-specials
(I know it says May specials in the link, but its December specials) :)

Offline CTJustin

« Reply #134 on: December 20, 2019, 08:57:54 PM »
Crap I missed the specials. I have a phone reading with Micah tomorrow so I'll update on how he is