Author Topic: www.clairvoyantchat.com/Readings by Micah /White Dove Healing/ARIES INTUITION  (Read 65877 times)

Offline Sweetsydney2000

He picked up on a lot of things that were accurate. I know he definitely connected. So hopefully his predictions in ‘5’ pan out.

Offline jqc103

I got a 5 as well... really doubtful his predictions will happen as it seems too optimistic for the situation but I will be able to confirm in a couple months because POI I asked about is supposed to be moving away the last I heard so if  that happens, his predictions definitely won’t happen. We also have spoken since February and Micah predicted a reconnection in 5.

Is Micah usually a fairytale reader? Usually good outcomes by psychics are never right unfortunately

Offline Sweetsydney2000

My boyfriend has always been back when readers have predicted a reconcile. When did you speak to him? He said maybeee it’s May that he reaches out. I feel like you’re the third or fourth person I’ve seen that has said he gave them number 5, besides myself. He picked up my boyfriends personality so well and maybe the only psychic that knew we’d been seeing each other a long time. His own words are ‘you have been in this back and forth pattern for over a decade’. It’s been 12 years. I have no idea about his predictions, but I have never spoke to him before, so there would be no way of knowing. I’m trying to stay hopeful. 🤞

Offline jqc103

None of my POI's have been back when readers say they will be back in the past unfortunately.

I got an email reading from him on 4/12. He said he sees some type of reconnection in a 5 but didnt say what that meant, but later on said that that ultimately, he sees potential for me and poi to grow and evolve in the future. He says he feels there will be a back and forth game for a while that will continue on into the summer, which won't make sense if she actually moves (I don't know any updates on her moving since we have not spoken but we ended things because she was 80% sure she would have to move and she doesn't do long distance and didnt want anyone to get hurt)

Micah then said that she will make an effort in some type of way to get me to accept her into my life and heart in a 10, which he said "may be october or 10 months from now". This is all dependent on if she moves... and even if she doesn't move, she may not even contact me again because we weren't even seeing each for that long beforehand so it's not like we had a super super deep connection

I do feel he got the present situation pretty accurately though but as far as predictions, I am still doubtful
« Last Edit: April 19, 2019, 12:03:55 PM by jqc103 »

Offline Calleronhiatus

My boyfriend has always been back when readers have predicted a reconcile. When did you speak to him? He said maybeee it’s May that he reaches out. I feel like you’re the third or fourth person I’ve seen that has said he gave them number 5, besides myself. He picked up my boyfriends personality so well and maybe the only psychic that knew we’d been seeing each other a long time. His own words are ‘you have been in this back and forth pattern for over a decade’. It’s been 12 years. I have no idea about his predictions, but I have never spoke to him before, so there would be no way of knowing. I’m trying to stay hopeful. 🤞

I didn’t call about a POI and I didn’t get the number 5. I have been reading with him for 2 years and don’t consider him a fairytale reader because he has told me things I wasn’t ready to accept that were true. I rarely call about a POI though, but love life situations do show up occasionally in my readings.

Offline naturegirl

I got a three month outlook email reading from Micah. It had been two and half months since my last reading, which was an email from Kisha, and I think Micah was amazing. He nailed my personality and current behavior. He picked up my relationship and described it really well and made small predictions for the 1st and 3rd month related to that, also made career predictions that I was like "wow" because of a project I just agreed to take on. He definitely is in tune with what's currently going on. No idea if he'd be good regarding specific questions, but I love the general readings anyway because when they pick up the things they do with zero info except your name you know they are connected to you. I thought he was great. I'll try to update throughout the three months which start in May.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

I didn’t call about a POI and I didn’t get the number 5. I have been reading with him for 2 years and don’t consider him a fairytale reader because he has told me things I wasn’t ready to accept that were true. I rarely call about a POI though, but love life situations do show up occasionally in my readings.

So he’s correctly predicted things for you? He definitely didn’t promise me a fairytale

Offline Calleronhiatus

So he’s correctly predicted things for you? He definitely didn’t promise me a fairytale

He has been accurate for me with both negative and positive predictions. So I wouldn’t say he is a fairytale reader.

Paulina93

Has his timing ever been off? His reading for me was very realistic and made sense to the situation... but prediction didn’t happen so I thought maybe he’s inaccurate for me.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

Has his timing ever been off? His reading for me was very realistic and made sense to the situation... but prediction didn’t happen so I thought maybe he’s inaccurate for me.

When was your reading ? He didn’t give me dates, just numbers

Paulina93

When was your reading ? He didn’t give me dates, just numbers

I had an email reading at the end of December!

Offline Jili1945

He predicted contact for me in 4. Nothing happened in 4days and 4weeks. It does not seem anything happens in April either. It's already April 20th.

Offline Scorpio9227

Hi, all!

For those of you who had found him to be helpful, do you recommend a phone reading or an email reading? I was leaning towards a 30 min phone reading, but wasn't sure if he was better via email (like kisha) thank you for your input!

-Nicole

Offline Sweetsydney2000

Hi, all!

For those of you who had found him to be helpful, do you recommend a phone reading or an email reading? I was leaning towards a 30 min phone reading, but wasn't sure if he was better via email (like kisha) thank you for your input!

-Nicole

I had a phone reading that was pretty good.

Offline britbrat

Hi, all!

-Nicole

His phone readings have been good for me. I have a reading scheduled with Micah tomorrow. He actually predicted me meeting my current bf.

anything