Author Topic: www.clairvoyantchat.com/Readings by Micah /White Dove Healing/ARIES INTUITION  (Read 65790 times)

Offline Newlife

My friend had a reading with Micah on Aries Intuition's website and also used Carla and like them both, Micah's prediction happened in the time frame, two day shy. Her sister had a reading with both and she said she liked Carla better so I tried them , both Micah and Carla and I got similar reading,they were both aligned, Carla reads energy so she asked for a picture, she told me she can still do the reading without them , i wonder if anyone else has had a reading since my prediction is still pending.

Offline thisiscracra

hey I have read with both and predictions are pending ... Nothing really jumped out . Carla was VERY kind and we talked as friends and I would recommend her to everyone wanting to try a new psychic but i can't say anything on either ones predictions

Offline britbrat

Re: www.clairvoyantchat.com/Readings by Micah /White Dove Healing
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2017, 04:51:33 AM »
I have tried them both. Micah had 2 short predictions happen already and I think he is pretty good with time. I have 2 other predictions pending and based on something that has happen already I am sure they will be happening next. Carla was different and I like her reading style but I think she is a far out reader and she doesn't give a lot of time frames but she picks up on a lot of details. I don't recall her asking for a pic, but it was about 2 or 3 months ago so I don't really remember.

Offline Calleronhiatus

I read with both. Micah was spot on with details and time frames. I sent Carla a pic also and got a reading, most of her predictions were further out, but the short term prediction did come to pass. She is also spot on with details and the personalities of others. All in all- I like all on that site immensely.

Offline SunshineChick22

Predictions pending with Micah but when I called I said "what is going to happen with me and so and so?" That's all I asked. Everything he picked up was crazy. No way he could've known. Very specific and unique things. I really enjoyed his readings.

Offline Newlife

Re: www.clairvoyantchat.com/Readings by Micah /White Dove Healing
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2017, 12:54:41 AM »
You are right about Carla, she shy away from time frame but she's  a good reader, I am glad Aries intuition introduced these readers on her site, now it seems like it's their site since the name is different

I have tried them both. Micah had 2 short predictions happen already and I think he is pretty good with time. I have 2 other predictions pending and based on something that has happen already I am sure they will be happening next. Carla was different and I like her reading style but I think she is a far out reader and she doesn't give a lot of time frames but she picks up on a lot of details. I don't recall her asking for a pic, but it was about 2 or 3 months ago so I don't really remember.

Offline Calleronhiatus

When I got my reading with Micah, there was something he said would happen involving my job in 6 weeks or 6 months. I just realized that it happened to me 3 days shy of being 6 official weeks.

Offline Epic08

I read with Micah and I was impressed with what he picked up with a simple question. All I asked was 'What do you see coming for xx and I?' and off he went. I have a prediction in '6'. He says it coukd be 6 weeks or months but feels it's closer to 6 weeks. I'll report back if his prediction comes to pass but I can say he nailed the present.

Offline mystery123

Micah- His overall prediction of saying that the POI likes me and feels the same as I do, whereas I clearly asked him that I don't think he likes me and if I should let go and if he sees anything else for me. He said that's not true, POI likes me as much and I will have wishes granted..

Um no sir!

I so wish he was right though:)

Offline Livvie

Micah- His overall prediction of saying that the POI likes me and feels the same as I do, whereas I clearly asked him that I don't think he likes me and if I should let go and if he sees anything else for me. He said that's not true, POI likes me as much and I will have wishes granted..

Um no sir!

So this was confirmed with you poi?

Yes Salted, she posted here http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,2296.msg37230.html#msg37230 ☹️
« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 04:02:35 AM by Livvie »

Offline mystery123

Um no sir!

So this was confirmed with you poi?

Yes Salted, she posted here http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,2296.msg37230.html#msg37230 ☹️

Oh man, that sucks :(

Yea! I guess it doesn't matter either way,readers who tell you that they see a third party I didn't want to believe then, because many  other good readers didn't see anything. Maybe because he just likes the person and they are talking but not in a relationship yet. I don't want to waste anymore time thinking about what he an she are or an be.

I guess unil and unless you hear from horse's mouth you wouldn't know.

Offline mystery123

@mystery have you read with carla?

No, I haven't read with Carla.

It's so frustrating that forum doesn't let you post back to back, and once it starts giving error it keeps doung that.

Offline nancy

I just book a reading with Kisha through her website so how long does it take her to contact me for the appointment ?

Offline britbrat

She usually replies back in a few hours.

Offline britbrat

I had a 10 or 15 minute reading from Micah in May and he was one of the readers accurate about how things would go for me and what the outcome would be. Things happen this weekend so he was one of the readers who were accurate.

Off topic, but have any of you have a picture reading before? What kind of details did it offer?

anything