Author Topic: Indio  (Read 63741 times)

Offline Newlife

Re: Indio
« Reply #75 on: May 27, 2018, 07:00:19 PM »

Oh mine lol.  So you got a different version of man, she gave you 5:11, I think she switches her descriptions up a bit so she’s not caught.

I don’t know why people ask readers about who they meet because these readers can always make something up. I have a friend who does this a lot so one day, I decided to play a joke on her. I know this was evil of me but I did lol, I called her up and told her about a man I saw in my dreams wanting to marry her, this man was a figment of my imagination. I told her about how handsome he was, mixed with hazel eyes, beautiful Mohawk, beautiful skin and he wanted just her, I told her that in the dream, she did not want him because she thought maybe he was playing games but this man appeared sincere. Long story short, my friend believed me. Eventually I told her the truth. These are the stories psychics tells us.

Did she say olive skin complexion with his own business to you with lots of money? LMAO.

The “toxic female around him” lined pissed me off. She ALWAYS said it, but I can confirm there was never anyone around him!! Also got the “you’re different than any other female” and “spiritually connected”. I’ll give her credit about the new guy that came in because she nailed his ethnicity, looks, AND his job (along with a hobby that he did on the side), but she was 100% wrong about him being long term. I mean wayyyy off. I blocked him.

The only person who ever told me that my POI and I have past life connections is Medium Jozette. I don’t really care abut past lives because I OBVIOUSLY can’t confirm them.

What she said to me:

>>"5'11 with black hair. BEAUTIFUL smile. He's a little older, knows what he wants. Looks exotic...I can't place what his ethnicity is...maybe part-Asian? MAYBE? Darling Idk, he looks like something. I'm not getting Spanish, maybe native? ::insert a laugh:: He has blue eyes? Blue...huh? Yes, anyway, medium build, very fit. Fits you like perfection. I'm asking you to give him a chance because he can make you VERY happy, you have a lot in common. He appears to be working on something of great interest that I think you'll love. He's all about finances, so if you ever decided to stop working, you'd be well taken care of, BUT, I see your ex coming through..he'll see you happy and come back into town and want you back. You'd have to make a choice and I know that now, you'd probably choose your ex...I'm just saying you REALLY need to think about that because this new guy won't give a second chance if you don't, and he could be your life partner".<<

She was right about him being Native and the blue eyes (albeit, he was wearing colored contacts which threw me wayyy off. I find those to be so unattractive). He owned several auto-body shops and is doing very well for himself (and although I'm a girly girl on the outside, I tend to come off tomboyish when it comes to my interests, so I'm all about fashion and making sure I look very nice, even if I'm running to a store late-night, but I prefer to work on cars, gaming, am 100% into football and soccer (some hockey) etc). On the side, he was creating his own male-skin care product line...a little too metrosexual for my taste, but I like skincare lines so that peaked my interest LOL.  I never would have taken him for an autobody person though...he just didn't LOOK like he even touched a car. That's another reason why he threw me completely off. Haven't read with Indio since I blocked him though...he was a Stage V clinger and by that time, my POI and I were slowly getting back on track.

candiednut

« Reply #76 on: May 27, 2018, 07:16:31 PM »
Its time for her to switch up the "he'll call you in the middle of the night on a weekend" too  ;)

Offline bstalling

« Reply #77 on: May 27, 2018, 11:43:57 PM »
exact words from my reading:

"He's worried that someone is gonna come along, and he's got a right to worry, because the universe is going to shift someone else into my range of vision besides him to have a look at, it will be before June, this man is in your area he's around where you are right now he's middle eastern, or Italian or Hispanic he's real handsome with dark hair & dark eyes and olive complexion he's either in the medical field or owns some type of business, he does very well and is right around my age, hasn't been in your area long, he moved to my area for a career, he goes to a gym near me, there's music playing in the background he also goes online, he's looking for his spiritual connection."   

Okay, I would never date anyone in the medical field, that's just not me. Also I'll eat my words if this man shows up before June in the next 5 days!

See she described this co-worker that would help me with my job very similarly and that he is in the medical field. And it did happen! Tyler described his tatoo. Maybe she lifts these descriptions from past readings with others? Or its one grand coinky dink? Its so hard having faith in these readers.

Offline Newlife

« Reply #78 on: May 28, 2018, 12:03:39 AM »
It seems you may be connecting with a lot more readers than some of us, Tyler also suck for me. So the question is why do some people have luck and others not? if someone is describing a specific tatoo's
 it simply mean they may have some gift. But if most people are olive skin , that's not a gift. who knows with these readers !!

exact words from my reading:

"He's worried that someone is gonna come along, and he's got a right to worry, because the universe is going to shift someone else into my range of vision besides him to have a look at, it will be before June, this man is in your area he's around where you are right now he's middle eastern, or Italian or Hispanic he's real handsome with dark hair & dark eyes and olive complexion he's either in the medical field or owns some type of business, he does very well and is right around my age, hasn't been in your area long, he moved to my area for a career, he goes to a gym near me, there's music playing in the background he also goes online, he's looking for his spiritual connection."   

Okay, I would never date anyone in the medical field, that's just not me. Also I'll eat my words if this man shows up before June in the next 5 days!

See she described this co-worker that would help me with my job very similarly and that he is in the medical field. And it did happen! Tyler described his tatoo. Maybe she lifts these descriptions from past readings with others? Or its one grand coinky dink? Its so hard having faith in these readers.

Offline njlady

« Reply #79 on: May 29, 2018, 06:55:51 PM »
Last year I didn't get any of the stuff you guys got, but I did get a wild and lurid tale of a sex scandal involving POI.  I knew in my heart it wasn't true, but I discreetly investigated it to the best of my ability anyway.  Everyone I spoke with with said he was cleaner than Mr. Bubble. 

A few weeks ago I learned that one of POI's business partners had been the one with the sex scandal.  Three specific things Indio said POI did applied to the partner.

I wouldn't ever call her again though.  I specifically questioned her about being sure if it was him, said I really didn't think he would do something like that, that her reading had completely changed, etc. and she kind of threw it in my face about what kind of a man he really was.  Well, Honey, I saw some of the photos with my own two eyes and can definitely say it was not him, lol.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #80 on: June 14, 2018, 12:29:17 AM »
I felt like I had to give specifics to specifically show that Indio has been the real deal for me since 2015.
The following readings/events are for my current POI this year

Here are the sequence of readings *Think of the Law and Order Music Clip in the Background* LOL

2.12.18 Reading - I called about a guy I was interested in at the time. She predicted my future POI on this call.
Her Prediction

* Will meet him out and about
* Music will be in the background
* Around 6ft tall
* He is very educated
* Owns his own business and manages successfully
* Really Pretty eyes and Really Nice Smile
* Will be a serious choice

3.27.18 Reading
Background:

He appears on 3.24.18 just as she said he would. We met at a networking function with music playing in the background. He owns his own trucking business. He has 2 Masters Degrees (very educated). Had Pretty eyes and Nice Smile, 6ft tall….
Basically, I actually saw this man 3 weeks ago out at a lounge and admired his looks.
My friend was with me and she agreed he was quite attractive
I even tried to get his attention, but it appeared he was waiting on someone (he was).
Anyway, 3 weeks later at a networking event, (I wasn’t feeling so hot), my friend was with me and she let me know that he was there and was walking my way (I was sitting at the sushi bar) - He came and literally sat right next to me and we hit it off immediately.

What Indio Picked up during the reading
* He just got stabbed in the back and just got out of a serious relationship that was horrible with a real toxic female —> He literally told me about this the same day before the call
* He has done some cheating with that relationship and it had been terrible
* I will receive a positive message from him - he is thinking about me right now, I could hear from him later that evening —> I did! He literally called me an hour later
* She stated she remembered that this guy would appear in my life
* She said she thought this would be a good serious relationship

4.11.18 Reading - The Surprise
Background:

We continue to go on dates and get to know each other. He tells me his intuition drew him to me (in a sincere way)
Whats interesting is that I had a strong intuition about him too - so much so I investigated him (as I do with any guy). And guess what? I Found out on Facebook that he had a baby (Mind you, he only mentioned 2 adult kids and didn’t mention a baby - his kids were only mentioned when I first met him).
Prior to this, we never discussed where we were relationship-wise as we only went on 2 dates. By the third date, I asked him if he was dating anyone else, and he admitted that he has a terrible situation with his baby’s mom and that she lived with HIM, however she would be moving out in a couple of months and the relationship has ended
Of course this was disappointing! However I was glad he told me - because he could have lied.  This is where he admitted how their relationship had been on the rocks for the last 7 months and he started to date other ppl (exactly as Indio indicated in the previous reading by cheating). My intuition told me to investigate him again, I found WEDDING PHOTOS of him and his baby’s mother. I did a background check to confirm the marriage certificate in the state they married - NOTHING. I went to her profile on Facebook - She didn’t indicate she was married nor did she change her last name. The only evidence was marriage photos - that were ONLY on the photographers page (not either of their pages).

So at this point, I found out that he had a wedding and of course assumed he was married and yet he didn’t tell me, and Im pretty pissed.

* 4 of Wands has come up - we call this the marriage card, ooh, the 7 of swords comes up which means cheating around a Marriage. (Of course my JAW DROPS at this accuracy). “I see a Paige - it looks like a kid is there, oooh it looks like there is 2”…..OH EM GEE - she picked up the marriage, cheating AND the BABY
* He has really bad toxic energy around him (Devil Card)
* He is Living with somebody as IF being married or he is still legally married
* The Death card has come up - which means the dying of old ways - He is trying to get out of that situation and will get out of that situation
* He is definitely going to get away from this situation
* He really likes you and thinks about you ALOT
* The funny thing is, I don’t see her, its weird that I don’t see another female in the cards, I only see you. Apparently she means nothing to him - she must be out of his head and his heart
* Whats funny is that he is actually a GOOD guy in a messed up situation
* He is really a Good Dad

What I found out AFTER the reading

* By the 4th/5th date - I guess he got comfortable enough to tell me more (I was going to confront him about the marriage, but opted out and gave him a chance to tell me on his own, since he was open about the telling me about the baby, - I just figured timing is everything and he didn’t want to lay everything on me at once. I was right. This was my intuition guiding me on this one (I will reference this wit the Yona reading).
* Basically, we conversed and then he began to tell me the story of him and the ex, where they met and how he felt it went too fast. He eventually told me they had a WEDDING CEREMONY (Mind you on his own, no prompting or questions from me), but he NEVER signed the Marriage certificate (due to prenup stuff). He said while they had a ceremony and baby they weren’t officially married. This explains why she never changed her last name nor indicated she was married on her Facebook nor could I find the certificate (in the state they married it is public). He said he went through with it in hopes she would sign the prenup - she didn’t so he didn’t sign the certificate
* He told me that she was wicked, crazy, etc and she was threatening to keep the child from him. Now I did tell him, “Right, but there is ALWAYS 2 sides to a story” - he agreed, however he could only tell me his side. He was doing what he could to amicably move her out
* At this point he told me she finally got a job (he took care of her and the baby)
* Mind you, I didn’t believe she would be moving out ANY time soon - so I treaded lightly with him and continue to keep my options open and date others. I continued to date him because he was truly a nice guy and was open with me….

5.20.2018 Reading -

* “The first card that pops up is the MARRIAGE card” and it is in a very strong position, I think he is married - do you know this?”
* I see her, she is very toxic, he is burdened by her
* She knows he has energy for somebody (you)
* She is talking to someone besides him
* They haven’t gotten along for a long time
* She could start watching him at anytime to find out whats going on
* He may pull his energy back this coming week - when he goes silent she is putting the clamps down and don’t think he isn’t thinking about you -> This happened exactly during that timeframe
* I believe they are going to get away from each other
* This relationship is on THIN ICE
* HE is Crazy about you
* He is very burdened today —> He was - he came by stating he was stressed
* They will have a VERY BIG FIGHT

What I found out AFTER the reading
* I was supposed to meet up with him the night before I went out of town, he never showed up
* He called me the next day and apologized and said that he had got into a HUGE fight with his ex - and the police were called - Exactly as Indio Predicted
* I found out He was going out of town as well (we hadn’t talked in a while, communicated via text here and there)
* When we both came back in town - we saw each other - he told me that - SHE MOVED OUT!!!

6.9.2018 Reading -
* He is thinking about the Past, Present and future
* When he thinks about the past, boy is he thinking bad
* He was cheated on
* Actually they cheated on each other
* He will balance up and move forward with you
* You will get closer together
* He is not seeing anyone else
* Has he told you about this toxic relationship? —> What I find awesome is that Indio did not pick up that she was still there!! She saw that she was in the past!!! OMG

Just to add additional notes, Yona has predicted this guy from back in 2016 with specific events.
I will post under that link with specifics.

Mind you, Indio stated in the very first reading (March) she saw a good relationship developing, by April and May she saw the chaos with the woman and marriage or living with someone, yet still maintained that this man had a strong interest in me and would move forward and that they will move away from each other (Yona predicted this as well). SHE MOVED AWAY - INDIO AND YONA were right. By the last reading (June) - she saw the ex in the past and saw us moving forward.

So basically everything came true, and as far as us moving forward is TBD (we still communicate and date so who knows).
« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 03:48:21 AM by Sparkle002 »

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #81 on: June 14, 2018, 11:54:54 AM »
In her original prediction of meeting the man, did she say the exact date?  Because other than that we have the exact same description for our man?  Also the only real descriptive factor in her predictions was "self employed", I'm sorry, but every other description hair, height, pretty eyes, is subjective. 

I'm guessing she must have predicted the date that you would meet him.  Other wise everything else she said to you was about what had already happened, and current.  I feel like we can all agree that these psychics get the current and past right for the most part, as long as it already happened.

I'm really turned off by the fact that she's given us matching descriptions of men.  I had a listen to my follow up call with her and she described the man like this for the second time:

"he goes to a gym near you, now this man even goes online because he's really looking at every avenue because he wants to settle down he's probably right about your age he's a successful person he has brownish hair keeps it real short, everyone talks about his beautiful smile, he's got the best sparkling eyes, he's around 5'11" medium build, I want you to really start putting that energy out there"

I did connect with a man before June 1st, who has very short dark brown hair and is about 5'11".
HOWEVER....I had known him from my past, he's self employed unsuccessfully,  he's got a ZZ Top beard and only one eye, so he wears an eye patch, his other eye does sparkle though!

LOL! I give her zero kudos, people are unique and everyone has something that you can use to describe them exactly, her descriptions are way too basic.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #82 on: June 14, 2018, 01:26:42 PM »
Yes she did say I would meet him in March, not the "exact" date. But March was good enough ::)

The thing is, I really don't care about her future predictions of new men coming up  as she mentions a new man every so often in my readings, sometimes a new guy comes in does match that description (in that timeframe) and sometimes I never meet the guy...I mean really it could mean anybody - I'm just saying this guy happen to meet the description and timeframe.

When I call about a specific guy, I usually only care about the guy that Im calling about, not the new guy she may have predicted and if I happen to meet the guy that matches that description than cool, if not oh well. If we all meet an olive skin man with a nice smile and money, great!

Well I STILL give her kudos - even if she got the present right (hell some psychics can't even get that let's also be honest)- because the big prediction that she did get right was the fact that the Ex LEFT! . I honestly did not believe that!

In her original prediction of meeting the man, did she say the exact date?  Because other than that we have the exact same description for our man?  Also the only real descriptive factor in her predictions was "self employed", I'm sorry, but every other description hair, height, pretty eyes, is subjective. 

I'm guessing she must have predicted the date that you would meet him.  Other wise everything else she said to you was about what had already happened, and current.  I feel like we can all agree that these psychics get the current and past right for the most part, as long as it already happened.

I'm really turned off by the fact that she's given us matching descriptions of men.  I had a listen to my follow up call with her and she described the man like this for the second time:

"he goes to a gym near you, now this man even goes online because he's really looking at every avenue because he wants to settle down he's probably right about your age he's a successful person he has brownish hair keeps it real short, everyone talks about his beautiful smile, he's got the best sparkling eyes, he's around 5'11" medium build, I want you to really start putting that energy out there"

I did connect with a man before June 1st, who has very short dark brown hair and is about 5'11".
HOWEVER....I had known him from my past, he's self employed unsuccessfully,  he's got a ZZ Top beard and only one eye, so he wears an eye patch, his other eye does sparkle though!

LOL! I give her zero kudos, people are unique and everyone has something that you can use to describe them exactly, her descriptions are way too basic.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #83 on: June 14, 2018, 01:35:05 PM »

Be careful with that user cause they can get a little mean if you say anything against their fav readers  ;) I agree with you the descriptions come across as vague from Yona and Indio. I could give you a reading and fob you off saying you'll meet someone with dark hair blue eyes ec ec.

"That user" lol - I really am not being mean.  I could say she is being sensitive - but that gets me no where. I was responding and being matter of fact.

I'm not denying the fact that the descriptions are in such great detail, thats not the point of the post, which is what you all seem to be focused on. The point was to show the sequence of events that happened...sigh... never mind.

You guys can take it how you want. I'm just saying, if you start of saying "Not to be funny" then actually be funny ;D!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #84 on: June 14, 2018, 01:43:25 PM »
I said "I could say she is sensitive" but that would get me no where. But Im being called mean and snotty and sensitive and have not called no one out of their name

I guess you guys are reading my posts differently. I am not trying to be mean and snotty. Seriously.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #85 on: June 14, 2018, 01:44:44 PM »

Be careful with that user cause they can get a little mean if you say anything against their fav readers  ;) I agree with you the descriptions come across as vague from Yona and Indio. I could give you a reading and fob you off saying you'll meet someone with dark hair blue eyes ec ec.

"That user" lol - I really am not being mean.  I could say she is being sensitive - but that gets me no where. I was responding and being matter of fact.

I'm not denying the fact that the descriptions are in such great detail, thats not the point of the post, which is what you all seem to be focused on. The point was to show the sequence of events that happened...sigh... never mind.

You guys can take it how you want. I'm just saying, if you start of saying "Not to be funny" then actually be funny ;D!

You've already been snotty with me and now calling another user sensitive. Maybe you shouldn't bully users on here and let them have their say?  ;) ;)

I said "I could say she is sensitive" "but that would get me no where".  Im being called mean and snotty and sensitive and have not called no one out of their name

I guess you guys are reading my posts differently. I am not trying to be mean and snotty. Seriously.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #86 on: June 14, 2018, 01:46:24 PM »

YOU WIN!! Hands down the funniest shyte that's got me cheesing all morning. :-*

Offline marciamia

« Reply #87 on: June 14, 2018, 01:55:35 PM »

YOU WIN!! Hands down the funniest shyte that's got me cheesing all morning. :-*

Best thing I read all day!!! ;D ;D

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #88 on: June 14, 2018, 03:26:06 PM »
Oh No! I didn't mean to start a tiff.  I'm just trying to put all the pieces together to find out what kind of product I'm actually getting when I call a psychic.

@Sparkle002  I'm thankful you took the time to write that up, it's very helpful. 

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #89 on: June 14, 2018, 06:39:55 PM »
No problem! ;) :D

I’m hoping to help any way I can!

anything